• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BrandiElizabeth Thread

None of them! I mostly like trying them on, I don't buy shoes too often. But I'm going to buy the bottom pair when I get home :D

^I would have thought that you would buy the blue pair as they match your nail polish:thumbsup:.^

^I would have thought that you would buy the blue pair as they match your nail polish:thumbsup:.^

I absolutely love them but have no clothing that matches them, maybe some day though! They are sooo awesome!

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there, is everyone sad cause it didnt hit a politician? :p

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there, is everyone sad cause it didnt hit a politician? :p
Yes =P

And look at the shoes I found today....funky! :happyhop:
i1zlkx.jpg

This could become the best thread in the 'Silly Stuff' forum! Forget world geography games or the sports thread, let's celebrate Brandi, a producer of excellent home-made tickling clips and an all-round cool person :D

^We can't spend our whole life looking at boobs and Brandi Elizabeth being tickled.^

Tonight our best friend down here is coming over to get drunk with us. It's probably the last time we'll ever get to see him... it's kind of bittersweet, but it'll be an awesome time. I made Jell-O shots :D

Tonight our best friend down here is coming over to get drunk with us. It's probably the last time we'll ever get to see him... it's kind of bittersweet, but it'll be an awesome time. I made Jell-O shots :D

Don't do anything silly after downing those Jell-O shots ;)

Don't do anything silly after downing those Jell-O shots ;)

Haha! No promises...the very most that would happen is all three of us end up in the bedroom =P Though this friend isn't super ticklish, but he might like it anyways.

I think so too. He likes tickling me so I think he'd like payback too...

Very, very good!! We were having trouble with the moving thing because the army fucked us over, but we got it all figured out and everything is finally on track! Also I like your sig pic =]

^Was the Army going to move you?^

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back