• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

God I Love em Thick

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
For some reason I'm drawn to tickle women who have alot of meat on their bones. I don't mean BBW necessarily. More like thick and juicy. To me they seem like theyd be much more ticklish. Anyone else feel this way?

While I don't know if it relates to ticklishness, I am more attracted to girls who are not rail-thin. I'm not a "skinny" person, and I don't want to live my life in fear of breaking someone.

Now, I've not done an empirical study on the ticklishness factors of skinny vs. "thicker" women.

But, I'll get my lab coat and get right on it!

I like girls all shapes and sizes, color, whatever.....

but I personally am attracted to a girl with love handles.

I've never understood the attraction to most Hollywood starlets. I mean, many are skinny to the point of looking brittle. Like, one wrong move and you'd break a bone or something.

Then there's Keira Knightly. Keira Knightly is beyond brittle-skinny. She looks sharp. She looks like if she bumped you with her elbow, she'd cut you and you'd have to see a doctor. Keira Knightly isn't so much attractive as a person I don't think. She's more attractive as, like, a steak knife. Or an electric razor.

At any rate, I agree with the sentiment behind this thread. :cool:

Snail Shell

Seriously someone should shove some ice cream down her throat

I feel a very strong attraction and preference to BBW... but as ticklers. I only like or want BBW and BHM ticklers.

Keira Knightly isn't so much attractive as a person I don't think. She's more attractive as, like, a steak knife. Or an electric razor.

Snail Shell

This comment just made my day. And i definately agree aswell, but damn that shits funny.

By now you must know how I feel about it: I am thick and I love thick :cool:

paulspics031.jpg

I am so glad some posted this! I love thick and big girls. If a girl is 5'7" if she weighs less than 150, she can kick rocks! To quote Joy Behar "There needs to be a skinny bitch tax."

And yes soulbrothers do watch The View, damnit.

p.s. Bella is my idea of thick:yowzer::wub:

I completely agree!!!

I mean, I love women of pretty much all sizes, but yeah, I prefer a girl with a little meat on her bones, if you will. If I can see bones poking out, she needs to eat a hamburger or something...stat!

Most Super models or Hollywood types don't really do it for me at all. They look like they've eaten nothing but cocaine for years.

Give me a real/normal woman any day!

I like girls all shapes and sizes, color, whatever.....

but I personally am attracted to a girl with love handles.

yikes.. I am so dead then... for I do have those.. hhehehe but hey from those who have meet me say that only means more to tickle and huggggggggg

By now you must know how I feel about it: I am thick and I love thick :cool:

paulspics031.jpg

So that is what it feels like to cum on command!

If there was one thing I regretted most about missing NEST 2008, is that I missed seeing and tickling you.
Hugs and tickles,

Having had both the model type and the big is beautiful type…I must say women with some meat on them are far attractive.:xpulcy:

In regards to tickling thou, I must say that I tend to get a better reaction from skinny women. When I say skinny I mean normal if not a bit below normal size (not rakes). BUT please don’t miss understand, I love tickling BBW as well. Its only in my experience I tend to get a better reaction from the skinny ones…anyone else find this???

DJ Tickler

I was JUST thinking about this the other day!
A bigger girl came into my work and her boyfriend started tickling her it was the best thing to watch. Nothing turns me off more than seeing someone's bony ribs being tickled. Bring on the ticklish curvy girls! :happyfloa

Having had both the model type and the big is beautiful type…I must say women with some meat on them are far attractive.:xpulcy:

In regards to tickling thou, I must say that I tend to get a better reaction from skinny women. When I say skinny I mean normal if not a bit below normal size (not rakes). BUT please don’t miss understand, I love tickling BBW as well. Its only in my experience I tend to get a better reaction from the skinny ones…anyone else find this???

DJ Tickler

Nope. The opposite in fact, although my definition of a 'better' response may well be different from other folks. I love a juicy, thick 'lee that I'm not afraid I'm going to hurt by going after their ribs and those deep sensitive muscles properly and relentlessly (the way I was taught by the strong male 'lers in my life, you know who you are ;) ), and a more voluptuous 'lee is far better suited to my pleasures. One of my favorite ways to tickle is to sit or lie behind my 'lee and bury my lips into that ticklish neck, with my fingers lost in the abundance of the underarms/belly/that *crazy* ticklish area just under the ribs but over the hips...that feast for the senses isn't the same with a skinnier 'lee. Thinner 'lees do tend to spazz and flail around a little more in my experience, but I've learned that doesn't mean they're more sensitive, just twitchier :D

(They also get cold too damn fast during a shoot :disgust:)

Keep in mind, I think slimmer people are absolutely beautiful. I just prefer more hills and valleys and curves for tickling :devil2:

Another vote for thick chicks here. :wavingguy
I always try to discourage my wife from wanting to loose those few extra pounds that I love. :Kiss2:

Mmm mmm I'm loving this thread and replies, so good to hear all these positives :D

I'm happy to see so many men who appreciate us gals built for comfort. I was always a pudgy little girl (not fat, but I grew up with a little something for my uncles to pinch). I was a bit too thin for my body type in college, the result of not wanting to eat the lousy food in the dining hall and all the walking I needed to do around campus. I won't devulge my weights, but I was 36-28-36 on my wedding day 25 years ago. Today I am 38-30-40. BTW I'm 5-foot-7.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back