• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

God I Love em Thick

Holy Hell , Bella ...!!!

Maybe warn a guy , next time , that you're going to post a super-sexy , luscious-ass pic of yourself ... okay?

I mean , jeez ...! I'm innocently scrolling down , reading responses , when all of a sudden , I come across this :

paulspics031.jpg

... & BAM! You're beauty smacks me dead-on in the friggin' face! ... making my eyes pop out of my head ( dammit ... I think one rolled under the couch ).

Normally , I wouldn't mind so much ... but I just wasn't expecting to see something like that in this thread. Please , try & be a little more responsible when sharing your loveliness w/the rest of us , mmmkay?

:jester: :bowing: :wub:

Actually...

Maybe warn a guy , next time , that you're going to post a super-sexy , luscious-ass pic of yourself ... okay?

I didn't even post the luscious-ass pic, that's on my spanking forum :cool:

I especially love thick girls in tank-tops, short shorts and flip-flops:woot:

I'm not just BBW, I'm the real deal BBW! Big, beautiful, voluptious as hell! Someone can get lost in this cleavage kinda' big if you know what I mean! And the face isn't so bad either! I have to become more technically saavy so I can post a pic someday.

Bella and Annie Hall, you ladies are seriously smokin' hott!

There are some who think because a woman is larger that you have to dig deeper to get a response. Not me baby....I had a SO who would get me so worked up that he'd just blow on my skin and I'd errupt in guttural laughter!

A year ago, I put a pic up on a BBW website and it opened so many doors for me. I never found myself attractive and used to compare myself with the skinny girls. Within 24 hrs of posting that pic, men from all over the world were contacting me. They were telling me how beautiful they thought I was and how they'd love the chance to be with me. I was friggin' overwhelmed with responses; to say it boosted my self-confidence would be an understatement! It also got me my current SO who's a little guy on the outside but he's a wonderful man and good things do come in small packages (let's just say he's big where it matters ladies:devil2:)

Oh and as for you slim ladies; nothing wrong with being slim or even thin as long as it's natural and you're not killing yourselves over appeareance.

I hear you, kis123. I never knew there were so many men into older women until I told the TMF that I was 50 years old (now 51). I hope they don't just love me for my feet.

mini-rant time :)

Y'know, I've never liked the term "larger" for those of us who aren't slim. Larger than who? Why do the skinnier folks get to be the basis of comparison when they're the ones in the minority? Seriously, while I think that slimmer people can be beautiful, I was raised to call thick girls 'normal' and thinner girls, well, thinner. It just makes more sense. Furthermore, back in 1776 when my husband and I first got together he let me know he HATED the term "plus-sized" for girls he, like me, considered normal. What most folks call a plus sized model he calls "regular sized", and he refers to the thinner models as "minus-sized". And yes, I love him for that :cool2:

Oh, and Dear Victoria's Secret,

Your models are gorgeous, don't get me wrong...but please stop using the term 'curves' on your undie commercials. Those are not curves. Those are angles. Lovely and well sculpted angles, but if one can use a hipbone as a T-Square it's an angle. Thank, you, signed all of us with hips that involve actual roundness :devil:

Last edited:

Your models are gorgeous, don't get me wrong...but please stop using the term 'curves' on your undie commercials. Those are not curves. Those are angles. Lovely and well sculpted angles, but if one can use a hipbone as a T-Square it's an angle. Thank, you, signed all of us with hips that involve actual roundness :devil:

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

Amen sista'!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella, I'm sure that was a typo when you said you and hubby met in 1776. If you meant to say 1976, that was the same year my guy and I met. Congrats on what I assume has been many years of happiness.

For my situation, I can only quote singer Martina McBride who declared "My baby loves me just the way that I am." That pretty much sums up how my husband feels about me. In 32 years he's never made one comment on my weight or body shape (not that I look like I should be flying over the Super Bowl, but the years have taken a bit of a toll).

Love,
Jean

Bella, I'm sure that was a typo when you said you and hubby met in 1776. If you meant to say 1976, that was the same year my guy and I met. Congrats on what I assume has been many years of happiness.

LOL I was just being silly because we've been together since I was 19; actually we married in 1993 (I was only 4 in 1976 :triangle: )

Hell, the woman could START a revolution wit' them curves... ;)

B, yer dangerous, mama.

I prefer normal, healthy girls. I find, as I'm an old man now, that I don't trust skinny folk. I know a few that are exceptions. Why don't I trust 'em? Have ya SEEN what they gotta go through t'stay that way. No tasties. Work out constantly. Noooooooo thanks.

Gimme curves. Muscles, too, thanks. No fun to easily pin. Takes all the adventure out.

S'long as a sister is healthy and has some fight, it's ALL good. Plenty o' love in that, and it's all about the love, baby.

I'm not just BBW, I'm the real deal BBW! Big, beautiful, voluptious as hell! Someone can get lost in this cleavage kinda' big if you know what I mean! And the face isn't so bad either! I have to become more technically saavy so I can post a pic someday.

Bella and Annie Hall, you ladies are seriously smokin' hott!

There are some who think because a woman is larger that you have to dig deeper to get a response. Not me baby....I had a SO who would get me so worked up that he'd just blow on my skin and I'd errupt in guttural laughter!

A year ago, I put a pic up on a BBW website and it opened so many doors for me. I never found myself attractive and used to compare myself with the skinny girls. Within 24 hrs of posting that pic, men from all over the world were contacting me. They were telling me how beautiful they thought I was and how they'd love the chance to be with me. I was friggin' overwhelmed with responses; to say it boosted my self-confidence would be an understatement! It also got me my current SO who's a little guy on the outside but he's a wonderful man and good things do come in small packages (let's just say he's big where it matters ladies:devil2:)

Oh and as for you slim ladies; nothing wrong with being slim or even thin as long as it's natural and you're not killing yourselves over appeareance.

You're making me squirm in my chair, kissypoo. :) Of course, I have seen a pic of you.

I've definitely seen my share of pretty women who are slim. There's nothing wrong with it, and it's especially attractive on a woman who is healthy and strong.

However, I have to admit that my eyes, the two I typically use and the one that invariably follows suit, drift toward a woman with a solid, shapely body that in no way resembles a mannequin. The other day I was in a Japanese market (getting a canteloupe smoothie with tapioca on the bottom, I highly recommed it!!!), and I happened to spy a woman wearing a nice t-shirt and jeans, about 5' tall, with really thick legs and a generous butt that filled out those jeans like a miniature football player on steroids. She wasn't overly large, just big enough that you'd fantasize about an extended wrestling match filled with furious tickling, ending with those tree trunks wrapped tightly around your neck until you promise never to attempt to whip off those shoes and tickle the living hell out of her feet again (with your fingers crossed behind your back, of course).

I love, love, love, love, love a short, wide, amply endowed woman with big sexy legs.

Now, to those women out there who are unfortunately only blessed with the skin on their bones and enough meat for two carnivorous chipmunks to fight over on a hungry moonlit night, I still love you too. Just do me a favor and eat some freaking carbs once in a while.

Y'know, I've never liked the term "larger" for those of us who aren't slim. Larger than who? Why do the skinnier folks get to be the basis of comparison when they're the ones in the minority? Seriously, while I think that slimmer people can be beautiful, I was raised to call thick girls 'normal' and thinner girls, well, thinner. It just makes more sense. Furthermore, back in 1776 when my husband and I first got together he let me know he HATED the term "plus-sized" for girls he, like me, considered normal. What most folks call a plus sized model he calls "regular sized", and he refers to the thinner models as "minus-sized". And yes, I love him for that :cool2:

(p.s. thank you everyone who like my new pic!)

I so agree with you.... I am not skinny.. I am a plus size woman.. but hey.. I am not ugly.. esp after loosing 90 pds recently.. I have so many men noticing me now... go me go me.. yeah I am still a big girl.. but all the more to hugggg... Iam still the same me.. everyone's best friend, sissy or mom depnding on your age.. love me or like me those are your options..

it is what is on the inside that counts. not many people understand that and it is sad. later huggggssss and happy tickles

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back