• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

God I Love em Thick

I am so glad this thread was started for us big women in here.. LOVE US OR LIKE US... THOSE ARE YOUR OPTIONS we are who we are.. just means more areas to tickle and hugssssssssssssssssssss and big women are beautiful

~Lisa

Dimples and all the others rock, too!!!

We do love you just the way you are...no question.

And the issue of the larger societal norms and proclivities always push people to question or derail or mar these simple statements of "abnormal" validation....it's not always that you find time and space and words and place to acknowledge the deep beauty, physical and internal, in women of size, stature and voluptuousness....this society doth sucketh in this area. It is my work to research such things in the media and beyond and I see the damage being "weighted" toward thinness does across the spectrum. It's horrendous.

Bella, your sensitivity around some of the discussion is important....these insidious messages and how we carry them and express and support them have very subte ways of moving around us and for you to be as on-point as you are and were is important to rooting out the gangrenous undergrowth. On the negative side of this "thinness madness", it is nightmarish and painful for so many women and also men, who don't even know how they've been convinced to demean themselves in the process of narrowing their minds toward womanhood. On the positive side of this discussion is a powerful validation of all the best life has to offer - acceptance, support, listening, loving and about 783 other things that we don't highlight or embrace nearly enough.

I fantasize for the day that we'll be saying to each other: "shut up! you know me too well....you see me for exactly who I am and you are heaping more love and support on me than I can stand!"

:dogpile::dogpile::dogpile:

I should have read this a LOOONG time ago

I should have opened this thread a LOOOONG time ago. Viper mentioned it to me once, but I didn't really think too much of it. I'm a bigger girl, those who met me at this past NEST know this. No, I don't have any pictures yet...but that is currently being worked on. I've had confidence issues for YEARS because of the social stigma that thinner is what is normal.

My one co-worker/close friend actually brought up a good point: "Have you looked around lately? The norm isn't "thin" anymore!"

Honestly, I am trying to lose weight, but it isn't because of what Hollywood or Victoria's Secret depict as beautiful. I'm simply not comfortable in my own skin. But I also know that I will NEVER become one of those "skinny" girls either though because my bone frame will not be able to handle it! I'm healthy now, that isn't going to change. I'm just aiming to be more comfortable in my own skin. My curves are something I own, and they are not something I am planning to lose!

Nope. The opposite in fact, although my definition of a 'better' response may well be different from other folks. I love a juicy, thick 'lee that I'm not afraid I'm going to hurt by going after their ribs and those deep sensitive muscles properly and relentlessly (the way I was taught by the strong male 'lers in my life, you know who you are ;) ), and a more voluptuous 'lee is far better suited to my pleasures. One of my favorite ways to tickle is to sit or lie behind my 'lee and bury my lips into that ticklish neck, with my fingers lost in the abundance of the underarms/belly/that *crazy* ticklish area just under the ribs but over the hips...that feast for the senses isn't the same with a skinnier 'lee. Thinner 'lees do tend to spazz and flail around a little more in my experience, but I've learned that doesn't mean they're more sensitive, just twitchier :D

(They also get cold too damn fast during a shoot :disgust:)

Keep in mind, I think slimmer people are absolutely beautiful. I just prefer more hills and valleys and curves for tickling :devil2:

Bella, Have I ever told you, in the limited time that I have known you, that I love you girl? What you told me at NEST may have made me blush, but you also gave me a little boost when I was being timid and, quite frankly, naieve.

Thank you! And I CANNOT WAIT to see you again!!!

If I can see bones poking out, she needs to eat a hamburger or something...stat!

Alchemy...If I was drinking anything when I read this...It would have ended up all over Viper's computer, and he would have been PISSED. I laughed so hard I was in tears. :roflmao:

Are you kidding me?

I feel the most exhilaration when my palms and fingers touch a soft, fleshy body, a BBW goddess. For massage, there's nothing like lotioning up soft, fleshy soles and toes, feeling the cool lotion enter the soft flesh, and then, after awhile, you shift to tickling gradually, and it's like electricity through their wonderful soles and toes, up through their bodies. and think of soft, supple breasts and underarms and thighs, squeezing and stroking, the giggles, the jiggles, and if you want to do a little worshipping, soft flesh is so much easier to manipulate with the tongue and teeth. With skinny women, you're more apt to hurt them or cause discomfort, which ruins the tickling vibes. But a soft, fleshy, ticklish body, in all its glory, glistening with lotion or massage oil.

This fantasy sequence was assisted by the lovely pics of BellaRisa above.

YUM!

Sapphire Rose, you'd probably like what my husband said about making love to women who are just too thin. It's like riding a bicycle across railroad ties.

My hip measurement is 40 inches. Yes I have a fat ass. Just means more to tickle, right boys?

Love you all,
Jean

(Quote by SapphireRose)

I should have opened this thread a LOOOONG time ago. Viper mentioned it to me once, but I didn't really think too much of it. I'm a bigger girl, those who met me at this past NEST know this. No, I don't have any pictures yet...but that is currently being worked on. I've had confidence issues for YEARS because of the social stigma that thinner is what is normal.

My one co-worker/close friend actually brought up a good point: "Have you looked around lately? The norm isn't "thin" anymore!"

Honestly, I am trying to lose weight, but it isn't because of what Hollywood or Victoria's Secret depict as beautiful. I'm simply not comfortable in my own skin. But I also know that I will NEVER become one of those "skinny" girls either though because my bone frame will not be able to handle it! I'm healthy now, that isn't going to change. I'm just aiming to be more comfortable in my own skin. My curves are something I own, and they are not something I am planning to lose!

SapphireRose I couldn't agree with you more. I know what you are saying and I know what Bella is saying-yes too many times seems that the ultra thin gorgeous stunning models get the lime light and get the major attention in society and in general when it comes to whether something is physically attractive or appealing in general mainstream. I know what you mean:this is a terrific thread, very positive and very encouraging for bigger plus size women that don't fit the "socially accepted" ultra thin trim buff type. Lets face it: lots of us are not Victoria Secret models but that doesn't make us bad people.

I agree with you there is nothing wrong with different shapes and sizes and types of people and different body types-nothing wrong with variety and more to a person, the more to hold, hug, tickle, cherish, and the more to love that is what I think, what a fantastic thread. keep up the great work, totally absolutely love this really positive upbeat wonderful thread. Thanks Shining Ice for creating this fantastic positive thread, sure it will make many smile and make many bigger sized plus women and many different body types in general feel great and more positive about themselves and be even more comfortable in their own skin. I know it made me smile and made me feel lot better about myself, no I am not big, not really plus size really, but I am no skinny mini either-but in between, I am not skinny but not big either, just between.

So thanks once again for the wonderful uplifting thread.

I have to add my 2 cents to this thread as well. Of the women I have tickled in my lifetime, I've found that larger women are in general more fun to tickle than their skinnier counterparts. It just seems that the thicker women are usually more into it and have a better attitude about it. In my opinion, the more there is there to tickle, the better! This isn't to say I don't love to tickle thin women as well, as long as they're not TOO thin. When I see ribs and hipbones jutting out, I start to lose interest.

TO ALL THE THICK WOMEN OUT THERE, GOD BLESS YA!

Personally, I prefer a girl with a little meat on her bones. Super-skinny women strike me as a bit sickly looking. Not saying all thin women strike me as such. I'm talking about the reeeeeeeeeeally skinny types.

Last edited:
As I said in another thread...if my meat is the biggest meat they've eaten in several years, I have no interest in them.

Now, on a less off-color note...

My dear Sapphire has taken a long time to come to terms with the fact that she's the only person (who's opinion matters) that thinks she's not attractive due to her size.

I've been telling her for a long time now that if someone is haughty taughty enough to think that her weight or proportions mean she's not attractive, their opinion is irrelevant. Now, if someone is simply -not attracted- to plus size women, that's one thing, but to label said type of woman as -unattractive-...that's just wrong, man.

I love my Sapphire and all of her curves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89GB7z_Ogt0

Ahhh!!! Mika Mika Mika Mika! *swoon*

Mika-spaz aside... that was sweet, Viper.

Well... the last 3/4, anyhow... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back