• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people are dating someone from TMF? Or have dated?

luvtoez_1982

TMF Expert
I think it would be awesome to date a TMF'er, and I am wondering how many tmf'ers met someone from tmf and are still dating them, or have an ex from tmf?

This is a really great question. :nicethread: I myself havent dated anyone from the site, but i would love to read a couple post.:woot: I hope a lot of people answer your thread.:headbang:

I'm currently with a TMF person. First time. It certainly is interesting, since to begin with you never have to bring up the awkwardness of "Oh by the way, I'm into tickling." Makes life a bit easier.

so to the people who have said that they met on tmf, did one of you move to be with the other?? were you already living basically in the same place? what thread did you notice them on, or what was it about their posts that drew you to them?

so to the people who have said that they met on tmf, did one of you move to be with the other?? were you already living basically in the same place? what thread did you notice them on, or what was it about their posts that drew you to them?

We live reasonably close by, and connected in large part through a music radio show I hosted a while back with Snail Shell. We had talked somewhat before that but things hadn't clicked.

I never noticed Alchemy from a thread, I noticed him at NEST 08, because for the longest time on the forum I thought he was a girl. But it was proven that he is a man, and very attractive. We had a couple moments at NEST together. Then after that we just gained on out friendship and got to know each other, then grew to like each other even more. I currently live in VA and he lives in TX, so it's a bit long distance. Long distance relationships are tough but they can work if you work hard at it, and communication is the key. We both try to see each other as much as possible. There is a possiblity that I will be moving to TX. Not typically for him, but him being there is an excellent plus. It's just a new experience for me, I'm young so I'm going to explore all that I can. I did the same when I just moved to Tampa freely.

I'm not currently dating anyone who is active on the site, but I have in the past and probably will again.

My boyfriend and I met through the TMF first as friends, and the relationship evolved from there. It's great to have tickling and the TMF in common. It's not just something he does for me because I enjoy it, but something we do because we both it enjoy immensely.

I initially contacted him because I saw him posting, and he looked sane and fun, and we were roughly the same age and lived close to me. We live in the same city. I'm not sure I could do the distance thing.

I'm with someone from the forum. She noticed my posts and thought I sounded like someone she'd like to get to know. We got to be friends, hit it off from the start, and things just got better and better every day. They still do. She lives quite a bit away, but like Cassi said above me, making it work is not hard if everyone is mature about it. She is handling an elderly family member on behalf of the family that needs looking after for a little bit, but as soon as that is over we will take care of the distance issue by having her move out here.

As Mel said, it's as laid back as you can imagine being with someone that not only already knows, but shares the same passion that too often can be such a big secret or just a difficult issue to approach. She is the most epic person ever in general; the fact she is a tomboy and loves tickling, sports, actions movies, and video games is just a fucking bonus! :D

thanks for the responses. For all of you long distance relationship'ers. have you ever met in person? how long has the relationship been going? How would you rate a long distance relationship with someone that you hold tickling in common with, versus someone who lived close by but hated, or didn't get into tickling?

I dated someone short term from here a while ago

Personally wouldn't recommend it

The issue of if the relationship goes sour, then you are still posting in a public area where everyone can view and can cause tension, esp if it comes to a her friends vs your friends. Sure you can ignore posts but its still there.

Its also why im wary about internet\online dating per se. Theres almost "too much" communication. I remember a different ex, i would spend the evening with her, come home and then we'd end up talking online after we were together all day. Was nice yeah but i mean comeon, you dont want to ruin future convos by talking so much online. Also what can get ruined is the first date concept. I mean if people are regular posters, you are gonna get basic info in pm\chat\threads before meeting. Kinda ruins the mystique of the first date
"So, did you see that horrid music vid knot posted?" etc etc

I dated a person from here. It was cool, but I couldn't do the long distance thing. Thought I could, but the relationship was lacking stuff that I needed more than just once a month or whenever one of us could fly to the other one. And I wasn't willing to pick up my life and move, so it had to end. We made the right decision.

I have/am. I don't really think of it as "dating someone from the TMF" though - more like dating someone I met at our gatherings that happens to also be on the TMF.

The TMF part can be fun though. Posting sweet nothings at each other... :D

I have, and we ended up getting married. :)

ali32

WOW!!! congratulations. Down in oz huh?? Here in America, they teach us that New Zealand is just a little bit better than Australia. Is this true? lol!!

Thusfar there have been about 5 people who are from the same country as I am and they're all male. I live very far away from 95% of the people on this forum, so it hasn't happened and probably will never happen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back