• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people are dating someone from TMF? Or have dated?

:iagree:
Yes, there does seem to be a fair amount of that. I didn't want to be the one who brought that up. That does suck thou, because like there's not enough dudes to compete with...now there's other chicks too?
Thats why I gave up.

I kinda agree with Sandrock on this one. Sure there's a fair amount of dudes on the forum....but sometimes it seems as if tickling is all we have in common, and for me, that's not enough.

Kudos to the TMF couples, tho.

--T

I kinda agree with Sandrock on this one. Sure there's a fair amount of dudes on the forum....but sometimes it seems as if tickling is all we have in common, and for me, that's not enough.

Kudos to the TMF couples, tho.

--T

Someone agreed with me?!? Your going into my Cool Book Tamia. *writes Tamias name down*

As I stated on one of the earlier pages, quite a few of the people from this thread alone didn't come here to look for people either. We just forged a relationship with people we were already friends with. As for nervous compared to the people on myspace and facebook, these are also people on myspace and facebook, we just share a common interest. :)

lol true. yea well, i'm gonna have to see about going to a NEST one of these days........hopefully when i have a job. As for actually talking to people on myspace and facebook, even that's rare for me nowadays

anyone big on AIM? my sn is Jimmusician if anyone wants to talk :)

As I stated on one of the earlier pages, quite a few of the people from this thread alone didn't come here to look for people either. We just forged a relationship with people we were already friends with. As for nervous compared to the people on myspace and facebook, these are also people on myspace and facebook, we just share a common interest. :)

I never looked for someone. And in fact when I did find that someone, we did not connect because of tickling. We connected over music and everything else before we ever discussed tickling. Yes, it is part of our lives, but not really the important part. It's better to have everything else first. :bounce:

Dating someone from TMF is like dating from anywhere else. Sure you have a love of tickling but there needs to be more than tickling that you have in common.

I feel like meeting someone on tmf is so hard because its really hard to show your true personality on the forum...

cause the only way to communicate is typing...

i guess met a lot of friends on here...but never thought that I would ever meet someone to date on here...

what a lost cause...the ones who do meet really lucky

currently dating and so in love with TickleBug101 aka Nicola. We're both members of TMF and TT. i just can't wait to save up the cash to go to England and give her a big hug.

*shakes fist* damn you crappy economy, making it hard to save cash! and your dog too!

currently dating and so in love with TickleBug101 aka Nicola. We're both members of TMF and TT. i just can't wait to save up the cash to go to England and give her a big hug.

*shakes fist* damn you crappy economy, making it hard to save cash! and your dog too!

Blimey and I thought I had it bad with my couple of hours by car to see my man :p

I hope you manage to get over here (England), pretty soon and get those huge hugs you so desire :)

Dr. San

I'm told that the unnoticed little tendril of saliva trickling out of the corner of a guy's mouth is a real turn-off to women. After absent-mindedly wiping my mouth in what had somehow, inexplicably, become a regular habit, I pondered this little kernel of information and realized that, yes, it just might make sense that a real, genuine, grown-up woman would not be attracted to a man who appeared to be suffering from the early stages of rabies.

"If you want to be loved, you must be worth loving." - Heath Ledger (as Cassanova)

There are many available women out there. There are also many available women "in here." Moping, melodrama, and desperation are not traits that are going to attract them to a man, but here's another one that took me forever to learn: focus. Literally, focus is bad.

I'm going to suggest that if you're specifically "girl hunting," and in particular if you're narrowing your efforts to a particular "type" of person... or, to searching a particular location... you're actually decreasing your chances of finding someone special. Focus... "I need a woman!"... is a detractor. It's not appealing. It leads to questions about what you're really looking for; it preys upon natural human insecurity.

You need to be yourself, and go on about your life, and make friends with people without expecting anything but friendship (and that which friendship entails) from them in return. It was shortly after I realized this that I managed to make one of the best friends I'd ever had in KarateGirl18; it wasn't long before this developed into a long-distance internet relationship, of which I'd previously had many. M-A-N-Y. After nine months long-distance, however, we met up in person; this was a first for me. Two months later, she came to visit me again; a month later, I went to visit her for a weekend; it turned into a week, as she was hurt playing lasertag on my last day and I extended the visit to help take care of her.

I think we squeezed in an unnecessary extra day or two, though ;)

A couple of weeks later, we made the abrupt decision to move in together, and I relocated out to be with her. I'm still here, almost a year later; this despite numerous financial setbacks and personal issues with which we've had to cope. The feathers, under-the-bed bondage restraints, and electric toothbrushes are as exciting as ever, and I still can't resist those wiggling toes :D Given how quickly we moved to the step in our relationship where we're currently at, I'd say we've done quite well, and our family and friends tend to agree with me there.

Yes, chance encounters and "luck" play a part in (what ought to be) the passive quest for romance, insofar as they do in every human endeavor. What we call "luck," however, is simply the glossing over of those countless little variables that we can't possibly even hope to identify or control. Obviously, it is possible to meet people and to form relationships; just as obviously, it is possible to do so starting from a basis within the TMF, as many people have indeed done over the past few years.

So, despite the fickle nature of "luck," it's been done. Ergo, one should stop worrying about that which one cannot control, and focus on the variables that are subject to one's own discretion. If you want to find someone who's going to live with and love you for an extended period of time, it only follows that you need to find someone with whom you can be friends... which is typically found by seeking friendship, without strings... and that you need to be yourself, and present yourself honestly.

Flow, through the keyboard; don't whack the keys with a mallet in some ham-handed conscious effort to create the perfect online avatar. Be yourself, don't try to make the perfect digital clone. You might find someone on the TMF... or, you might find someone at a local club, or while shopping for groceries, or after accidentally backing into their car. Once you find that special someone who knows and loves you, who cares about you, what does it matter where they're from... or how you met them... or whether or not they know about, or even share, your exact fetish "parameters" ..?

Acceptance and accomodation are a part of love, and if you're too afraid of rejection to tell a girl that you'd like to kiss her feet... or tickle her toes... maybe you're not with the right person.

I hope this helps some people. I certainly didn't appreciate hearing it time and again, but in the end it helped me more than I could have ever imagined. I love my life with KarateGirl :)

P.S. I'm not a doctor. Just a ham.

You need to be yourself, and go on about your life, and make friends with people without expecting anything but friendship (and that which friendship entails) from them in return.

Flow, through the keyboard; don't whack the keys with a mallet in some ham-handed conscious effort to create the perfect online avatar. Be yourself, don't try to make the perfect digital clone. You might find someone on the TMF... or, you might find someone at a local club, or while shopping for groceries, or after accidentally backing into their car. Once you find that special someone who knows and loves you, who cares about you, what does it matter where they're from... or how you met them... or whether or not they know about, or even share, your exact fetish "parameters" ..?

Well said bud, all of it, but those things in particular. It'll be nice to meet you two in May.

I've never met anyone here, nor really talked to many. >.> a little shy and tons of nerdy. Besides, I live in Wisconsin, very few members here in the cheese state from what I understand.

I am totally in love with Tickleuniverse he rocks my world..... The man of my wildest dreams not only do we have tickling in common but tons of other stuff tooo.

I've never met anyone here, nor really talked to many. >.> a little shy and tons of nerdy. Besides, I live in Wisconsin, very few members here in the cheese state from what I understand.

Meh, there are plenty of members everywhere in this country. Some of them just make themselves more known than others.

If you want to meet someone, you just have to make yourself known. This means going to gatherings, going to munches in your area, posting on the forum (and not just "Hi I'm a nice attractive guy looking for some ticklish feet" but something that actually gives people a sense of who you are, what you value, what kind of sense of humor you have, etc....

For me, I met my gf through the latter route. Even though I had been to several gatherings and munches and had met a lot of awesome people that way, I met Sarah because of my online presence. She was looking for someone friendly, knowledgeable, and sane to talk to about her tickle interest among other things, and after reading my posts she decided to im me. :doublethrust:

As much as we'd all like our perfect match to drop into our laps, it takes some effort and putting yourself out there. And it also takes some patience. But good things come to good people when they put themselves out there.

wow i knew there were relationships bloomin on here but damn i didnt realize there were so many

as a looooooooooonnnnnngggg time lurker, i know im workin on fixin it! Ive seen alot of ppl get together and have met a few ppl from this site

its great when u already have somethin in common and folks around here are naturally more accepting and encouraging than ur usual singles scene

to those who havent found someone (like myself) good luck and dont give up hope
to those that have, Kudos and may many happy years continue

Where to begin. I've been on TMF for quite a few years now and certainly have quite a few stories to tell.

Meeting people to Play: Yes a few here and there

Dating from TMF: No but had 2 girls I have dated who had a foot fetish & was a domme if that counts.

Would I want to date someone from TMF:

It is certainly fun and fulfilling to have someone to share my tickling with and constantly play. But i would have to agree with some of the previous posts about using the TMF as a starting point for friendships & relationships.

Going to my first gathering this May on the East Coast. Plus, I guess not having a pic up makes it kind of hard too.

Plus, I guess not having a pic up makes it kind of hard too.

Nah, most don't put their pics up on here. I never have, and have no intention to change that.

All the relationships that originated online (meaning those where I didn't meet the person for the first time at a munch or a gathering), came about by a lot of iming, silly stuff posting, emailing, etc... I usually only get around to exchanging pictures after a pretty good relationship has been formed already.

Originally Posted by archmagusblue View Post
Meh, there are plenty of members everywhere in this country. Some of them just make themselves more known than others.

If you want to meet someone, you just have to make yourself known. This means going to gatherings, going to munches in your area, posting on the forum (and not just "Hi I'm a nice attractive guy looking for some ticklish feet" but something that actually gives people a sense of who you are, what you value, what kind of sense of humor you have, etc....

For me, I met my gf through the latter route. Even though I had been to several gatherings and munches and had met a lot of awesome people that way, I met Sarah because of my online presence. She was looking for someone friendly, knowledgeable, and sane to talk to about her tickle interest among other things, and after reading my posts she decided to im me.

As much as we'd all like our perfect match to drop into our laps, it takes some effort and putting yourself out there. And it also takes some patience. But good things come to good people when they put themselves out there.

See, I know that, but I always feel awkward doing it. Heh.

See, I know that, but I always feel awkward doing it. Heh.

Starting romantic relationships is always awkward for me. I've dated people I met in college, and I've dated people I've met online. Either way, it's Awkward City.

Also, it was awkward interacting with forum members before I delurked, and while I was initially delurking. I haven't felt awkward meeting new people since I became known on the forum.

This has been said a million times on this forum, but it's still worth repeating. Try to make friends, and not with ulterior motives. Dave and I were friends first. It obviously worked out really well for us in the end, but even if it hadn't, I would have still had an amazing friend with an intense common interest. Win-win.

I've dated several here.

Dated folks who were here 'fore I knew 'em

Dated folks who went to gatherings (mine and others)

Dated folks who hadn't been hear before involvin' with me.

Married one of us, once, who was a friend from AMT, which precluded the TMF. She came here, too. We connected. Worked out, then it didn't. Alas.

It comes down to the same social aspect as in real life. You have to have some means of connection. It's sometimes as casual as a shared laugh and a trustable smile.

I'm now involved with one of us from here, who I didn't know before meeting her at one of my events, and am happily housed with her. I expect to grow very old with her. It works if you work at it.

Works better if yer better behaved. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back