• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to convince guys to let me tickle them?

TickleMyFancy

TMF Expert
I'm a total Ler, and I've always wanted to tie up and tickle a man senseless. But every time I bring it up (or just tryo to feel them out about the subject) they freak out at the idea. I've found that women are waaaay more open to being tied up and tickled than men.

So how can I try to get a guy to try it out? Any ideas? :clap:

I'd recommend posting something like this on a tickling forum. I'd expect you to have a line of potential suitors a mile long within 24 hours.

Got to agree with the post above. As a woman, you're basically in a buyer's market at this point. You say the words "I want to tickle a guy", and there's going to be at least 40 responses in the first 24 hours. Just gotta put it out there and wait for the fish to bite!

LOL. I have to agree with the above comments. Just post a personals ad on this forum and you'll have plenty of volunteers. I'd be one of them if I could justify spending the money on the airfare!

I'm a total Ler, and I've always wanted to tie up and tickle a man senseless. But every time I bring it up (or just tryo to feel them out about the subject) they freak out at the idea. I've found that women are waaaay more open to being tied up and tickled than men.

So how can I try to get a guy to try it out? Any ideas? :clap:

I'm making the assumption you are asking guys that as far as we know are vanilla on the subject . Thats alot for someone to digest quickly whether you are male or female.

Guys in general are wired to be protectors and to give off the idea they can handle most situations. I think the idea of being possibly completely helpless strips most guys of that and they don't want others , especially females; to see their complete vulnerability .

It may be complete macho garbage but that still doesn't mean its not true. Just trying to give an honest answer from a guys perspective.

Yea, this post oughtta work, as I get in line. I'm in CA too. Feel free to PM me

I'm in Alberta, Canada, so if your ever up in this area, i will totally get tied down for ya...

You open up a thread like this on here and ask for applications with photos. :)

I'm making the assumption you are asking guys that as far as we know are vanilla on the subject . Thats alot for someone to digest quickly whether you are male or female.

Guys in general are wired to be protectors and to give off the idea they can handle most situations. I think the idea of being possibly completely helpless strips most guys of that and they don't want others , especially females; to see their complete vulnerability .

It may be complete macho garbage but that still doesn't mean its not true. Just trying to give an honest answer from a guys perspective.

Yeaaa, that makes sense.

Guys are more in to playing the dominant role with the girl as the submissive, especially in relationships. That's why most guys like it more to see a girl writhing in ticklishness instead of having us tickled senseless. It's unfair that a girl can let a guy tickle her as much as he wants to, while the guy won't let the girl tickle him as well. To give you some advice, if I were you, I'd make it clear to other guys that I am not a 'lee, then start trying to tickle other guys and see how they react. If they don't like it, then there's no point in going on. If they don't mind it, then increase the amount you tickle him until you think they will consent to a more extreme tickling.

If you really want to tie the guy up and tickle him, do what's called the "Door-in-the-face technique." Tell him you want to tickle him to such a high degree that you know he'll say no, but come back with something more reasonable, like this
"I want to tie you to my bed, gag you, blindfold you, and tickle you until you wet yourself, and then tickle you for hours longer." (you)
"What...no way!" (the guy)
"Well, how about a quick tickling with you tied to my bed, and if it seems like too much, we'll have a safe word, alright?" (you)
That could work, but I'm not coming from experience. I'd be up to being tickled senseless anytime, but that's why I'm on this site in the first place.

Meeting people over the internet to me is always tough lol never did it before but yeah I guess post an ad or something im sure you'll get a ton of guys lol.

let me tie you up and i'll consider it.. I know you said you don't think you're ticklish, but you're not really sure, so you might be ;p

and if you're not, it's okay, because I don't think I am either so we'l be tying each other up for nothing :p

I LOVE to tickle as well. I'm more Ler but I'm willing to be tied and tickled as long as the Ler wants...

Just so long as i get my payback....

P.S. - I've NEVER been broken....

Haha being a lee sounds so scary! Being all tied up and helpless XD I mean, I loooove lees, but they're intense! Not sure if I could be one lol

You never know. If you try it you may enjoy it. I was strictly a ler until I let my gf tie me up and tickle me- now I'm definitely a switch. It is so much fun :D

You never know. If you try it you may enjoy it. I was strictly a ler until I let my gf tie me up and tickle me- now I'm definitely a switch. It is so much fun :D

i agree... you never know until you try it... :p

You just have to find the right guy! sometimes it sounds easier said then done. but I'm sure there are a lot out there that would not mind you tickling them. just remember don't do things to convince them if your not comfortable with what your trying to convene them with. If both parties are not completely comfortable in what they are doing then it isn't fun. and its all about fun

You just need to search the right forums. Like this one, fetlife, etc. Ones that are more open to "kinkier" things. There are lots of male lees here for example.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back