• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to convince guys to let me tickle them?

I'm a total Ler, and I've always wanted to tie up and tickle a man senseless. But every time I bring it up (or just tryo to feel them out about the subject) they freak out at the idea. I've found that women are waaaay more open to being tied up and tickled than men.

So how can I try to get a guy to try it out? Any ideas? :clap:

I have a feeling your PM inbox is VEEEEEERY full of messages now :jester:

Come to NEST 2011 and hang out with me. There is rarely ever a shortage of men to play with. Last year I topped 4-5 guys at NEST alone.

We can be a super awesome female top duo. :D

yea it's a lot harder than you'd think, finding guy lees in my area :(

Damn, some of you poor girls need to move!!

What is life like outside Louisiana?!

I know, I know....it's pretty nice in North Carolina, I vacationed there once. I only saw Disney World in Florida. I forgot Arkansas, I just remember watching some little chickens do stunts at a sideshow or something.....

And Philadelphia FUCKING SUCKS.
Goddamn Liberty Bell, just sitting there, guarded by absurdly over agressive guards.....

In Louisiana, if a girl who looked like you, or any girl who has posted a picture here, wanted to tickle a guy.....who wasn't all dirty and nasty....it'd probably be damn easy. I mean, it might take a while to find one with all da teeth in his mouth, but you'll get on eventually!

Here's a serious suggestion:

Dress up like one of the girls below.

Slowly approach the guy in the bedroom and rub him all over, the slowly start tickling him.
Seductively whisper how you would absolutely LOVE to tickle him, you've been dying to tickle him......

If that doesn't work he's probably gay.

Actually, scratch that - he could be gay...and would STILL let you tickle him!

I would love to be tickled by you fancy. A beautiful woman like you tickling me senseless would be amazing. Hard to believe you cant find any lees.

I guess is depends on what type of relationship you want. Being tied up requires a lot of trust, so that would require some time in developing some sort of friendship or love interest. If you were to go this route, start tickling the guy early on, leting him know that you want tickling as part of it. Eventually, after a lot of tickling time has gone by, bring up the tie part. You'll already know that he'll let you tickle him a lot, as much as you want, really. On the other hand, if you just want a tickle buddy right now, the Internet is probably the best place. If you and your potential partner want it badly enough, the airfare will be found.

I never imagined it would be so difficult :( well, best wishes towards your goal Fancy.

Along with the other guys offering themselves up for this in this thread, I'd throw myself into the ring as well. The only drawback is your clear down the west coast from me. But it's still closer than others I've seen with this request who seem to primarily be on the east coast.

If you're relentless enough, and he's ticklish enough, you don't have to convince him; just don't stop tickling and he will buckle and succumb and you'll have your plaything until you decide to let him up. He won't be tied down but he'll be just about as helpless. (It's possible I may be speaking from personal experience.)

Unfortunately it just depends on the guy, i would assume most vanilla guys would be much more against the idea of letting a girl tickle them in the way you intend because it's not a normal thing for them. Just look at the responses you received here, plenty of guys willing to get tickled by you even if it meant allowing yourself to be tickled as well. If it's you're boyfriend you can add perks to the equation like sex or other things they like but if it's not someone you want a sexual relationship with it will have to be a guy who is not afraid to give up that much control or has a similar interest in it. Not saying it's impossible though, you might turn the next corner and bump into the guy who'll be your ticklee. Just keep at it and you'll find what you're looking for.

Going to gatherings is also an obvious way to get your fix ;)

So, I realize that the thread is 2+ years old and got randomly revived, but that's probably because someone had the same question. If you want to convince guys to let you tickle them, here's how you do it.

1. Is the guy pretty open and outgoing? If so, then just go for the social tickling thing. They won't hate you for it, and chances are you just might score a date. Always good, right? Especially when you can use the date to get the guy in your house and tied down to something. Chances are they won't hate you for that either.

2. Is the guy Catholic? If so, you've probably got a good chance. In my experience, Catholic guys would rather have fun and go to confession later. I can say that because I am Catholic.

3. Is your target shy and reserved? You probably need to get to know him first before making any advances. When you get to the advances stage, go slow. You'll get farther.

4. Is your target like me, and views that kind of physical contact as somewhat sexual? You'd better consider a relationship first. If you're not ready for that, find another guy and go back to step one. No sense in losing a potential friend over unwanted advances, right?

Anyway, there's my two cents on the issue. Overall, just be open about it. Guys in general like it when girls suggest "steamy" activities, it takes the pressure off of them. Quick warning, though; some guys thing that one "steamy" activity automatically entitles them to others, so be careful. I really wish my kind wasn't like that, but oh well....

TickeMyFancy

TickeMyFancy, I have not read though the replies to your post so forgive me if my remarks are not necessary. But I have to say you may very well have the Beautiful Woman's Problem: You find men who make it too easy to have your way with them to be boring. You want a challenge; guys who keep you guessing excite you.

Sure, dozens of guys would reply to your invitation to be tickled by you. However, by volunteering, they eliminate themselves from your consideration. What woman wants a guy who is so eager to please her? It's the men you can't have - at least too easily - that you want to tie down and tickle.

i'm the same way but i'm a lee and a guy and finding a ler to tickle me is hard. just keep looking and someday we will all have our lee or in my case ler to tickle or tickle us....

TickeMyFancy, I have not read though the replies to your post so forgive me if my remarks are not necessary. But I have to say you may very well have the Beautiful Woman's Problem: You find men who make it too easy to have your way with them to be boring. You want a challenge; guys who keep you guessing excite you.

Sure, dozens of guys would reply to your invitation to be tickled by you. However, by volunteering, they eliminate themselves from your consideration. What woman wants a guy who is so eager to please her? It's the men you can't have - at least too easily - that you want to tie down and tickle.

+1
This
etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back