• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to convince guys to let me tickle them?

TickeMyFancy, I have not read though the replies to your post so forgive me if my remarks are not necessary. But I have to say you may very well have the Beautiful Woman's Problem: You find men who make it too easy to have your way with them to be boring. You want a challenge; guys who keep you guessing excite you.

Sure, dozens of guys would reply to your invitation to be tickled by you. However, by volunteering, they eliminate themselves from your consideration. What woman wants a guy who is so eager to please her? It's the men you can't have - at least too easily - that you want to tie down and tickle.

I suppose your observation is closest to the truth haha :)
As a girl, I always want what I can't have.

Men like challenges.
Try instead of using the terms tie up an tickle.
Turn it into a challenge.
Like if you can last for this long then you get something and if you don't I get something
You know?
Ease him into the idea of tickling before you pull out the restraints. ;)
Believe me... They warm up to the idea once they feel more comfortable.
:peace:

Find guys who want to tickle you, then tell them it's your turn after - it's only fair.

Or you could just come over and do it - I'd be very happy to be tickled, and I don't have safe-words, I have time limits.

I agree with a lot of responses on here, especially baller87 and anonymiss! :) Helps that they are most recent posts as well ;)...ticklemefancy it just sounds like you need to find a guy who is into tickling plain and simple and your wish is his command and vice versa. But yes, appeal to a guy's competitive nature (which shouldnt be hard because guys love to compete) and two, you are extremely attractive so getting the RIGHT guy/partner should be easy in a way for you because you could have your pick of any guy, so patience in finding that right one AND easing him into with a little competition. ;) Have fun, but picky!

By the way...it would take a ver convinving challenge and some SERIOUS negotiating for me :) But then again, I've never been tickled by you so I wouldn't know how good/effective/methodic of a tickler you are! If you have nails, I'd be done for without restraints let alone with them!

I'd agree with the earlier post of give and get. A man who is primarily a ler is going to definitely be on edge if he knows he has to lee to you AFTER he tickles you. We all know payback is a b1tch :)

Find yourself a genuine guy who understands the fetish scene and is willing to explore it together with you. The further away from the self serving nutjobs on here the better. Try fetlife and other bdsm/fetish scene forums that are more generalized around the world of fetish. Also go for someone your own age group that you'd normally date in. Older men offer you the world but actually are just as self serving as people here.

Buuuuut if your just looking for a guy to tickle any bloke with tats and spikey hair who likes metal will gladly play tie-me-up and couldn't care less what you do to him as long as you sit on his willy :)

luck xx

What men could do

TickleMyFancy, you agree with me, saying, "As a girl, I always want what I can't have." Too bad for the guys who might have a chance with you if they knew not to chase you. Women do the choosing, don't they realize?

The girls who at least met me halfway if not flat-out pursued me were rarely as exciting as they girls I chased but never caught. However, the good time they showed me finally made me realize it's useless for a man to even say hello to a woman who is not giving him the green light.

Well, tell him your wish. Tell him, what you want to do and why. Explain, how much fun it is. And mention the positive effects on the human body such as de-stressing...

Be honest, be sincere. Sooth him that you will stop immediately at any discomfort. Let him have a safeword.

If he needs a little more: offer him a bonus. Anything you can cope with and he can't resist.

If all that doesn't work he probably hates tickling. So try another one ;.)

I've just discovered this forum last week and finally decided to join, I got here because of the stories and Im loving these conversations. But to help you out Im in the same boat. I love tickling, I actually prefer it more than getting tickled but Im scared of chasing my bf away by telling him my little secret. Basically the best advice I can give you is work up trust with someone like any relationship and give little hints until you finally feel comfortable enough to fully come out. I dont know if that helps but who knows maybe you'll take my advice.

Men like challenges.
Try instead of using the terms tie up an tickle.
Turn it into a challenge.
Like if you can last for this long then you get something and if you don't I get something
You know?
Ease him into the idea of tickling before you pull out the restraints. ;)
Believe me... They warm up to the idea once they feel more comfortable.
:peace:

Then spring out all your tickle craziness on him!

I still say if most guys think it will get them in your pants, they'll swing from a chandelier. Just explain that the only way you're giving it up is if they let you tie them up and tickle them first. I wouldn't do it, but then I have very little interest in intercourse and only want footjobs.

Find a switch... Take turns...

Hey I know, build some stocks and wait for some guy to fall into them!

Haha...

It's a bit like fishing, isn't it...

I still say if most guys think it will get them in your pants, they'll swing from a chandelier. Just explain that the only way you're giving it up is if they let you tie them up and tickle them first. I wouldn't do it, but then I have very little interest in intercourse and only want footjobs.

You... Can... Do... It...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back