• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite part about tickling a guy.

Kis, I bet torturing Kurch gives ya joy, since he won't tickle back. Pick on someone who can give as well as receive:D

natural tickler said:
Kis, I bet torturing Kurch gives ya joy, since he won't tickle back. Pick on someone who can give as well as receive:D

My little lamb chop kurch likes me and enjoys being tickled. I am a ler who enjoys tickling. We're a perfect match.

You, on the other hand, enjoy your job way too much for me!;)

natural tickler,I'll tickle you to your heart's content
and you don;t scare me by saying that you'll tickle me for
my instigation of us lee's ganging up on you:D :p :p :devil:

tickleshotel said:
natural tickler,I'll tickle you to your heart's content
and you don;t scare me by saying that you'll tickle me for
my instigation of us lee's ganging up on you:D :p :p :devil:

no need to be scared, my love, just prepared to laugh for a looong time:p

natural tickler said:
that's a guaran-damn-tee my love:p

:wow: :wow: laughing hysterically squirming frantically
ahhahahhahah muahahahahha wiggling soft smooth soles,toes
at you squealing " I can;t wait!!" :D :D :p

aticklishguy said:
Hi-I have loved tickling and being tickled for as long as I can remember. Although my feet are not terribly ticklish, my inner thighs, sides and underarms send me into orbit. I love being helplessly tied and tickled and tickled and tickled.
Of course, getting revenge is quite nice too.
Finding a woman that loves tickling and being tickled would be wonderful :)

Your feet are not terribly ticklish????? :sadcry:

ali32

mgctouch said:
Which ladies would like to show me, first hand, their favorite parts about tickling a guy? :D

You my friend,should know just much pleasure I will have doing just that muahahaahhah get ready as you will be screaming in a few days muahahahahhaha :firedevil :firedevil :wub:

kis123 said:
I'd love to show you, but you'd have to pay the air fare! But, I think it would be worth the investment!!:D :D :D

Kis,I can say that it definitely absolutely is worth the investment to have mgctouch being the helpless wonderful ticklee he is! :D He is quite the thrilling insatiable unstoppable ler though too!

tickleshotel said:
You my friend,should know just much pleasure I will have doing just that muahahaahhah get ready as you will be screaming in a few days muahahahahhaha :firedevil :firedevil :wub:

You make guys SCREAM from tickling them?! That sounds a little intense... Is it too late to uninvite you to the Dallas gathering?????

Oh, it is? What have I gotten myself and my guests into?!

Oddjob0226 said:
You make guys SCREAM from tickling them?! That sounds a little intense... Is it too late to uninvite you to the Dallas gathering?????

Oh, it is? What have I gotten myself and my guests into?!

Yes ,I have tickled a few guys that were sooo ticklish,they were squirming ,bucking bursting with laughter as they were in restraints as I was just getting started fluttering my fingertips exploring for ticklish spots..I tickle guys I elicit what could be described as a high pitch squeal ,scream or a Yelp mixed in with contagious laughter .. :D

Yes it is too late as I have made plans to be there in Dallas :jester:
You all will have a great time with my presence,and of course you get to drive me insane getting your revenge :xpulcy: :shake:

St. Louie said:
Ler....I actually think my heart skipped a beat there for a secoond....MY GOD WOMAN! What planet are you from.....and how do I get there?!

Dude if you ever figure it out im catching a ride with you :shock: :shock:

ticklish feet

alright doll you got a deal ! BUT you have to let me tickle your feet at the same time to see who can out last who !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deal ????????? :wowzer:

greatlegsman said:
alright doll you got a deal ! BUT you have to let me tickle your feet at the same time to see who can out last who !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deal ????????? :wowzer:

You wouldn;t be talking to me would you? :confused:

tickleshotel said:
Yes it is too late as I have made plans to be there in Dallas :jester:

Damn, now i wish I lived in Dallas (only for the tickling...I'd miss the cajun food here in Louisiana lol)

He-Man said:
Damn, now i wish I lived in Dallas (only for the tickling...I'd miss the cajun food here in Louisiana lol)

awwww ,don;t you know that I am working on coming out to LA sometime too ,FYI and I'll come prepared with those coats you told me was one of your weaknesses :firedevil :firedevil

tickleshotel said:
awwww ,don;t you know that I am working on coming out to LA sometime too ,FYI and I'll come prepared with those coats you told me was one of your weaknesses :firedevil :firedevil

Umm.....I think I'll go lock the doors now... :shake: :shake: :xpeepsofa

You know LerGirl, you were the inspiration for the screen name I chose !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back