• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite part about tickling a guy.

Hmm

Between this thread and the NEST thread it's making me think we need to organize a midwest gathering. Maybe in Indy, my home town :)

Indy Fems

Jason,

Are there many gals into tickling around Indy? I could possibly be moving there soon.

what I'd do

I don't know about anyone else here but the last thing I would be doing is hiding if I ran into these girls. Hell I was bustuing out laughing when I only had my socks on. these girls sound like they would destroy me. The worst I had it was only a minute until she stopped. Any girl wants to destroy me then talk to me [email protected]

This thread it huge! While I haven't been able to read all of it due to its size, I was happily surprised to find such a large following of ladies who enjoy tickling men. There are few things in this world, to my knowledge, that give me greater pleasure then to be tickled by a woman. I live in Chicago and while I mainly lurk the forum :lurking: I would be more then happy to get better acquainted with a girl who truly enjoys a ticklish man. I do love to tickle back, however I will take either side of the coin as long as we are using the same currency :upsidedow . PM me if you would like, it would certainly make my day.

-Jamandi-

Ticklish Guy Here

:xpeepsofa Well,
It seems as if the f/m community is growing bigger and bigger as we speak. I am not scared though. If any of the female lers has the guts to come to my neck of the woods, the challenge is always open. Although, my feet are not ticklish at all, the rest of my body is. Well, time for me to go into hiding. See all you female lers later if you dare try to challenge me.

:xpeepsofa Giggles

I love these kind of threads ! I have been dreaming all my life to find a girl with a passion for tickling guys who would love nothing more than tying me down and tickling me without mercy on a consistant basis. I haven't found her yet and sometimes I get discouraged but just knowing that there are some of you gals out there somewhere gives me hope !

leeboy said:
I love these kind of threads ! I have been dreaming all my life to find a girl with a passion for tickling guys who would love nothing more than tying me down and tickling me without mercy on a consistant basis. I haven't found her yet and sometimes I get discouraged but just knowing that there are some of you gals out there somewhere gives me hope !

where do you live, leeboy?

i think I'm going to go change my prefrence to lee. i wonder if there are any female lers like these in illinios.

Lee here in AZ. I would love to find a Female ler out here at the corner of no and where.

Start at the ears first...

What this man loves is the tantalizing touch of a woman's long hair...get the goosebumps flying by whiping me with a long ponytail...make be beg for more...tease me till I beg for release & don't stop until it happens...
tmn

Would love to find a woman with this kind of enthusiasm for tickling me in Maine, and long hair is a great tickling tool too as the previous poster mentioned.

The best part about tickling a guy is tickling their crotch or how they try and pretend that they're not ticklish.

I prefer tickling women though, but that's me.

TicklishSinner said:
inner thighs, groin area and lower lower tummy..mmm sooo much fun!

haha my feet make me laugh, my thighs make me beg, my groin area makes me cry! ;-)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back