• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite part about tickling a guy.

lergirl69

TMF Regular
JPie started me thinking about this so it's all her fault! :)

I love a man with extremely ticklish feet, and the absolute best thing in the world is stroking that very sensitive spot between his toes. And while he is thrashing as hard as he can and dissolving into silent laughter and it seems as if he can't take it anymore, stop only for a second and tell him that he has 9 more toes to go. ;) YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAH!

I am always happy to get the woman ler's out there thinking, oh what a fun world this could be!!

I love the thighs as you have said in another post, such a delicious spot indeed...soft and sensative, most ticklish guys are very receptive to touch there..

Well you know some women try to find a cure for cancer. Some try to find an answer for world peace. I just tickle men until they start speaking a different language. ;)

welcome to the forum ler, you fit in quite nicely here!!

The thighs are absolutely delicious, but close runner up to the feet is the lower belly area....like that little horseshoe crease at the bottom of the stomach that sends lees into orbit. Of couse when they are busy arching their back when you hit that spot, you just reach right around and tickle them on their very sensitive lower back. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! :)

Oh I've been here for a while.....mostly lurking, but I couldn't resist posting on your thread about ticklish male laughter. Yeeha! :)

Um...er...uh...really?

*Gives lergirl a wide berth (but not as wide as my smile!)*

In between the toes, huh?

D-doesn't bother m-m-me at all!

(These woman are getting too dangerous! Isn't it wonderful?)
:bouncybou

lergirl69,
You just described how I react when my bare soles are gently stroked.
How did you know that?

I would have no problem with a girl doing that to me. The only thing is, I like tickling feet, too, so I hope she would agree to switch, because I like to tickle back, especially on ticklish soles and between her toes.

Mitch

lergirl69 said:
Well you know some women try to find a cure for cancer. Some try to find an answer for world peace. I just tickle men until they start speaking a different language. ;)

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Somebody call a doctor!!!

Ler....I actually think my heart skipped a beat there for a secoond....MY GOD WOMAN! What planet are you from.....and how do I get there?!

I'm from the planet Massachusetts. Just follow Paul Revere and you'll get here. ;)

Nice to meet you lergirl. I am mainly a lee guy. Glad to have another femaler ler in the forum. Welcome aboard. :D :D

Hehehehe I see that evil look in your eye. I better hide my ticklish self. :D :p ;)

Run but you can't hide. I'm like Michael Meyers in Halloween...no matter how slow I go...I always catch up. ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH! Help me! Help me! I am being chased by a tickle crazed woman. :D :D :p ;)

The only thing that might save ya is the other ticklish guys on this board that WANT me to catch up with them. ;)

lergirl69 said:
JPie started me thinking about this so it's all her fault! :)

I love a man with extremely ticklish feet, and the absolute best thing in the world is stroking that very sensitive spot between his toes. And while he is thrashing as hard as he can and dissolving into silent laughter and it seems as if he can't take it anymore, stop only for a second and tell him that he has 9 more toes to go. ;) YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAH!

I TOTALLY agree w/ you about that spot (or spots...whichever!) :D :D :D

~clair :D

Well my feet is my favorite/worse part to be tickled on. Though the toe thing sounds totally madenning. :D :D :p ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back