• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite part about tickling a guy.

Wow! Great post. As a male lee, I hope to hear some more responses from the female lers here. So far the female ler responses have been great...but scary. I think I'll hide and lurk safely later.

Glad to see there's so many female lers here indeed, though like my comrads here, though I'm of two minds of ending up in their hands. Thankfully (sadly) the old Mid of West seems relatively safe for the time being.

Jpie...bring those weapons of ticklish destruction...we're off to the Midwest to sniff these ticklish lurkers out of their caves!

*kicks back from the safety of Long Island* I'm quite comfortable here, thank yaz.

Anyway, I've never realized the F/M community here...although it's dangerous for me...rare nerve disease, doubles sensitivity throughout body....had it since I was three or so...

Horrible thing is, that counts for everything, double itch, double tickle, double pain, double ache etc. ^^ Nothing is ever just pros...always a con somewhere.

Ticklish in Mass

Hello LerGirl69,

I am a sensitive and responsive ticklee located in Mass and would love to find out more about you. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Lergirl and shygirl....sounds like we're evil twins. ;) Now where did I put that tied up men of mine. ;)

Re: Somebody call a doctor!!!

St. Louie said:
Ler....I actually think my heart skipped a beat there for a secoond....MY GOD WOMAN! What planet are you from.....and how do I get there?!

Thats what I said! :eek: :p

lergirl69 said:
Lergirl and shygirl....sounds like we're evil twins. ;) Now where did I put that tied up men of mine. ;)

Why did a shudder just run down my spine...:wow: :wow:

lergirl69 said:
Just follow Paul Revere and you'll get here. ;)

To arms! Two feet! Two underarms! The tickler girls are coming! The tickler girls are coming!

Alas, a subject I can really dig my fingers into! After getting pretty beat up on the General discussion threads, it's about time someone wrote something fun. Besides, I'm having a very crappy day and nothing cheers me up faster than taking my frustrations out on a ticklish man.

A little squeeze of the knees or thighs is a good place to start. Let's make sure the belly and ribs get appropriate attention. We wouldn't want those necks and underarms jealous, would we? Last, but certainly not least, foot by foot, toe after delicious toe to make that ticklish male squeal in delightfully ticklish agony.

That just takes care of the business or friendship end of things. But, if we were to get a little more personal, who knows what could be discovered is ticklish?:devil: :D ;) :p

Kis honey...i know what you are talking about. ;) I love the slo tickling up the inner thighs of a ticklish man....and then, to get really personal....ripping off the boxer shorts and continue your tickling fingers up. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

lergirl

evil :p

oh and did the yahoo thing work? i suck at yahoo :\

lergirl69 said:

Hmmmmmmm the two of YOU evil ticklers together............:p

HA!

TTD:rolleyes: :p

shygirl said:
Lergirl, my twin! at last I found you!!!

I have heard this story before. UNfortunatly you two will not end up here at the same time now WILL you?:p :D :rolleyes:

TTD

*hiding behind TTD bushes with a feather in hand* No....why would you say THAT? ;)

Omg you have my feet trembling and my toes wiggling :shake:

Very good to see more female lers in the community and when you get together us guys are toast :D

Hmm hope you don’t find out about the knees.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back