• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite part about tickling a guy.

I am all yours!!!!

Hi Lergirl.

At first my wife didnt think i have such a pair of ticklish feet. I am HORRIBLY ticklish in my feet and when we perform tickle-torture scenarios Elena (my wife) and even a couple of our girlfriends may torture my soles till I am a mess.

If I am exited I can stand it for a while, but its tough. If I am not very exited its real torture and I am broken in less than 1 minute.

I love foot tickling (bit masochist I Think) I have written F/M stories (quite sadistic) being the feet the most important tickle spot

Thanks for your thoughts and Good luck
Diego and Elena

Flatfoot said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

There is no word in the English language that can describe the magnitude of how evil you truly are!

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

lergirl69 said:
*hiding behind TTD bushes with a feather in hand* No....why would you say THAT? ;)

;) :p I just think you just don't have it IN you to travel down here and show your evilness:p
Then again, I could be wrong:rolleyes:

Shygirl would LOVE a partner like you to take me beyond my limits however, I don't see it happening too soon. However, again, you are welcome here anytime you can make it or anytime you have the nerve to show up:p ;) :D .

IF you are as evil as you claim, you and her would make one HELL of a team.
I really do hope you can make it on down sometime for one of our gatherings or small get togethers.

You know where to find us and OH by the by......welcome to the Hyenas Club! Glad you accepted my invite.

TTD:cool: ;)

TTD...

TickledToDeath said:
;) :p I just think you just don't have it IN you to travel down here and show your evilness:p
Then again, I could be wrong:rolleyes:

Shygirl would LOVE a partner like you to take me beyond my limits however, I don't see it happening too soon. However, again, you are welcome here anytime you can make it or anytime you have the nerve to show up:p ;) :D .

IF you are as evil as you claim, you and her would make one HELL of a team.
I really do hope you can make it on down sometime for one of our gatherings or small get togethers.

You know where to find us and OH by the by......welcome to the Hyenas Club! Glad you accepted my invite.

TEACH ME HOW YOU DO IT LOLOL.

Ill be your apprentice and learn how you do it! I need to learn the ways of the taunt master :p

lergirl69 said:
Jpie...bring those weapons of ticklish destruction...we're off to the Midwest to sniff these ticklish lurkers out of their caves!

all i need is what god gave me, I need no extra toys, my fingers, hair, lips, tongue they all do my tickling!!

TickledToDeath said:

Your pitiful taunting does nothing to shatter my evilness my friend.....and I may show up when you least expect it. You never know WHEN I'll show up in your town. mwah-hahahahahaha!

OUCH.....Goddamnit TTD, did you have to plant such prickly bushes outside your house??????

Last edited:
Re: TTD...

deek said:
TEACH ME HOW YOU DO IT LOLOL.

Ill be your apprentice and learn how you do it! I need to learn the ways of the taunt master :p

LOL...........be yourself.....be civil, kind, caring, funny and most of all sincere. Then add a little sarcastic instigation tatctics.

That should be a good start.

Attend gatherings and take part in the festivities.

The rest should fall into place eventually.
Don't be, look or sound desperate. Anxious yes but not desperate.

TTD;)

Thats all good but...

i dont think i can handle it all as well as you can. If i start taunting ill probably end up talking to much and get destroyed in the end lol.

lergirl69 said:
Your pitiful taunting does nothing to shatter my evilness my friend.....and I may show up when you least expect it. I am a stand up comic (aka....a PROFESSIONAL laugh maker) and travel daily....you never know WHEN I'll show up in your town. mwah-hahahahahaha!

OUCH.....Goddamnit TTD, did you have to plant such prickly bushes outside your house??????

LMAO, caught in my little mine field! Gives me a little warning or incoming attackers.
Pro comic huh!? KEWL......you must email me and patti privatly.

TTD

By lergirl69
Your pitiful taunting does nothing to shatter my evilness my friend.....and I may show up when you least expect it. I am a stand up comic (aka....a PROFESSIONAL laugh maker) and travel daily....you never know WHEN I'll show up in your town. mwah-hahahahahaha!

Wow I have never been tickled by a professional comedian before. I can take the tickle torure (I think) just please no Henny Youngman jokes. :D :D :p

seems like another evil tickler on your trail TTD!!! LOL

lergirl69 said:

I have not yet begun to taunt! :p ;) We'll be here when you are ready willing and or able!;) :p :D

TTD:rolleyes: :devil:

JPie1 said:
seems like another evil tickler on your trail TTD!!! LOL

Line them up and bring them on! You know how to get here JPie, you can lead them along with shygirl.
I'll be here! Will YOU?:p

TTD:eek: :wow: :rolleyes: ;) :p

yes JPie....lead us to the temple of Shygal and TTD in Pied Piper Style! I would go myself but TTD is too scared to give me their address. :evilha:

kurchatovium said:
By lergirl69

Wow I have never been tickled by a professional comedian before. I can take the tickle torure (I think) just please no Henny Youngman jokes. :D :D :p

LMAO! Oh god no! That would be more torturous than....well, any tickling method I've mentioned in this post so far! :)

Nice to know that even though your a evil sadistic tickler (my favorite kind) that at least your not totally evil. :D :D ;p

lergirl69 said:
yes JPie....lead us to the temple of Shygal and TTD in Pied Piper Style! I would go myself but TTD is too scared to give me their address. :evilha:

LMAO! All ya have to do is ask when you are ready, willing and or ABLE to get here. I fear NOTHING!:p
Especially and EvilLESS temptress comic!;) :D :p

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
Line them up and bring them on! You know how to get here JPie, you can lead them along with shygirl.
I'll be here! Will YOU?:p

TTD:eek: :wow: :rolleyes: ;) :p

You know that David and I will be there for the next gathering if we can line up the babysitter (tie up maybe)...we are working on that this weekend! I will certainly lead the evil ticklers but your shygirl is the best lead of all!

JPie1 said:
You know that David and I will be there for the next gathering if we can line up the babysitter (tie up maybe)...we are working on that this weekend! I will certainly lead the evil ticklers but your shygirl is the best lead of all!

Our door is always open to you and your Hubby, Jpie as well as the new evil tickler on the block here, self proclaimed I may ad, lergirl.
I invited lergirl to the next gathering but she unfortunatly had to decline for now. Then again........maybe she will be on the road doing her comedy somewhere in the boondocks of some hillbilly night club standing behind a wire mesh cage while the cowboys and cowgirls throw beer bottles and fresh fruit! :D ;) :p

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
LMAO! All ya have to do is ask when you are ready, willing and or ABLE to get here. I fear NOTHING!:p
Especially and EvilLESS temptress comic!;) :D :p

TTD

How can I be evilLESS AND a temptress? Someone needs to go back and take English 101. ;)

TickledToDeath said:
Then again........maybe she will be on the road doing her comedy somewhere in the boondocks of some hillbilly night club standing behind a wire mesh cage while the cowboys and cowgirls throw beer bottles and fresh fruit! :D ;) :p

TTD

If you must know...it is advocado season! Fresh fruit is in June! Geesh!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back