• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 09 - Boundless Tharagya.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Runaway Slaves.

Active Day/Location Thread for:

- blackmagicjack.
- Cosmo_ac.
- tickledgirl.

- others...

Somewhere in Northern Tharagya.

Thread Ready, Closed, Waiting for Cosmo's Party.

(Bwa ha ha the power, the power!!!!!...ok i'm done)

For several hours the carriage made a stead gallow through the woods. the sounds of broken dranches, wheels running over stones, and the slight jump of the wagon when it fell into a pothole could be heard through the forest, though if the sound fell upon any human ears, there was no way to know.

The sound of crickets, owls, and the occasional frog could be heard from outside. That, and the sound of the driver occasionally cracking the reigns attached to the horses. Though she still looked drained from her lack of sleep, not to meantion her time under the feather, her eyes didn't falter as they loked through the darkness.

Finally when the sun began to peak over the trees, the wagon rolled to a stop. "Well, i think it's time we took a breather." The driver said, turning to Shom.

With a brisk nod to Eldra, Shom jumps off the wagon and goes back to the rear flap.

Sticking his head into the back of the wagon, "We are resting here, stretching your legs would be a good idea."

"Aya, good news indeed." Reno said, turning to look towards Shom as he informed them of their stop. He then look towards Meli, offering her a hand. "Care to stretch your legs, oh bottomless one?" He grinned at her.

(Sorry, I thought I was subscribed to this thread, but it didn't notify me.)

Melissana stretches lazily, then glares at Reno as his words register.

"Yes, I'd like to stretch...without you staring at me!"

She climbs to her feet and jumps down from the wagon, then gives a little squeal as the grass skirt brushes against her thighs and bottom. She slowly moves towards the trees, trying to keep the skirt from teasing her again.

Shom watches Melissana enter the trees, then after a few moments have passed quietly follows after her.

Eldra hopped down from the front of the wago and walked around to the back, watching as Shom and Meli walked off into the woods. Reno for his part was just getting out of the back of the wagon. Eldra turned to him and spoke. "I'm going to get a few hours sleep. All that riding, not to meantion torture, has really worn me down, to say the least. You friends walked off into the woods. Please tell them that when i wake up i'd like to talk to you all." Eldra paused for a moment, looking inside the wagon, before she turned back to Reno.

"Also, if by chance you three could find some food, that would be great. While i have a water barrel, i'm afraid all my food was taken as well, so we're in need of some supplies." She Then hopped into the back of the wagon, closing the cloth shutter behind her.

Reno nodded his head. He had to admit, she was a rather well stacked one. However, he tried to focus on something other then her large breasts as she spoke. Once she was done, Reno turned and began to follow the other two, just catching a glimps of Shom through the foiliage.

As soon as she's out of sight, Melissana slips out of the tickly skirt. Free of its distraction she begins to stretch, bending and twisting her lithe form, working out the kinks from the night's ride. But she freezes as she hears an approaching footstep, not knowing it's Shom.

Following Melissana, Shom makes his way through the trees. He emerges from the foliage in time to see Melissana's naked form stiffen. His eyes take her in, then calmly walks over to her.

"My apologies, I did not mean to frighten you. I thought you might be sore," he said, placing his hands on her shoulders, beginning to rub them gently.

Melissana relaxes as Shom appears. She glances at her skirt thinking about putting it back on. But as Shom's strong hands begin to knead the knots out of her shoulders, she stops moving. After a moment she slumps slightly, leaning back against Shom as the tension begins to ebb.

"Mmm...thank you, that feels wonderful. I didn't realize how tense I was."

Leaning over Melissana, Shom whispers in her ear.

"You like that? What about this?" Wrapping his hands around the back of her neck, he kneads the muscles there with his thumbs.

Melissana makes a wordless murmur of agreement as Shom's fingers relax her tense muscles.

Reno watches from the distance, unsure of what to do. It seems Meli and Shom are getting rather close. While he could walk up and tell them what Eldra said, he decides that perhaps it would be best if he simply walk back a bit and waited for them to head back to the wagon when they were ready, and meet them half way. Turning around he begins to slip back into the woods again.

After working on Melissana's neck for several minutes, he once again speaks in her ear, his lips brushing up against it.

"You are a joy to touch, where else would you like my hands?"

Melissana's breathing catches at Shom's touch and words. "Ooh! You...anywhere...that feels so good." She looks around, but no one seems to be nearby.

Kissing her neck, Shom lets his left arm drop taking her hand in his. Pulling her hand up, he places it behind his neck.

"Now stay still," letting his hand graze down her side stopping just above her hip. He then runs his hand across her stomach, slowly sliding it up towards her breasts.

Melissana's tries to hold still.

"What are you do-ooo-ing?" Her voice rises to a squeak as his hand moves to her tummy. She grips Shom's neck, managing to hold it there for the moment. But she wriggles against him, biting her lips.

"Heehee...that...tickles!"

-- When Melissana wiggles against Shom, she can tell that he is very excited by her. --

Letting his left hand slide up to cup her breast, he gently fondles it.

"You have a beautiful laugh, it is a shame to hide it. We should do everything to bring it out. Besides in truth I think you like it."

Melissana tenses slightly as she feels Shom's excitement, wondering what she's gotten herself into. But her questions fade into a barely stifled moan as his hand fondles her breast.

"I...oooo..."

Her nails dig lightly into Shom's neck as she unconsciously tightens her grasp.

Still fondling her breast, Shom whispers into her ear, "Are you relaxed enough, or should I continue?"

Reluctantly Shom gives up playing with her breast, and turns Melissana to face him.

"No?" mock surprise in his voice, "maybe this will." With those words out of his mouth, he lets one hand drop to her bottom, the other still on her shoulder, and draws her into an embrace. For just moments he stares into her eyes, then gives her a scorching kiss on the lips.

Meli gasps at Shom's hand on her bare bottom, but her gasp is swallowed by his kiss. After a moment of surprise she finds herself kissing back hungrily.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back