• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 09 - Boundless Tharagya.

Kissing Melissana passionately, Shom finally breaks the kiss by tickling her bare bottom.

"Well if you have not guessed, I want you," Shom says with a deep throaty chuckle. "Now would be the time to say no, otherwise I'm going to have my way with you until we are both satisfied."

Last edited:
Melissana breaks into giggles, squirming against him as he tickles her. In response to his question, she looks up at him, then kisses him again.

While Melissana is kissing him, Shom picks her up and moves over to grassy spot of ground, laying her down and sinking to knees beside her.

He strips off his vest, displaying his muscled chest, and tucks the vest behind her head. He then lavishes kisses upon her body, starting with her face, working his way down to her breasts, then her stomach, and lower. Just as he is about to reach her sex, he begins to work his way back up to her mouth, but leaves a hand nestled between her legs.

Meli writhes under Shom, her hands tangled in his hair. She arches slightly as his mouth moves down, giving a slight groan when he reverse course. Her bare foot moves between his legs, caressing him and trying to share some of the fire he is igniting in her.

An unexpected groan escapes Shom, as Melissana's foot rubs along his member. In response Shom slips his hand to Melissana's sex and begins to gently stroke her.

Then with a devilish grin at her, he takes his mouth and plants it on her belly button, using his toungue to explore the spot.

Melissana gasps at the touch of Shom's hand, then breaks into wild giggles when his tongue delves into her navel.

"Aaaaaahahahaha..."

She squirms on the ground, trying to dodge the tickling.

"No you don't," Shom says, sliding his torso over Melissana's lower body to keep her from squirming.

"Now you have a choice, I can let my toungue wander around your navel some more or you can choose where you would like my toungue to visit."

Waiting for Meli's answer, he slips a finger inside of her.

"As you wish."

Placing his mouth at the top of Meli's sex, Shom begins to explore the area with his toungue. His finger begins to make come hither motions inside of Meli.

Meli can't bite back a scream as Shom's finger moves inside her. She arches up towards him, pressing her sex against his mouth. Her fists clench, one tearing up bits of grass from the ground, the other unconsciously tugging at his hair.

As Meli arches, Shom slips his free hand under her buttocks to hold her in position. He gently sucks Meli's clitoris between his lips, holding it there so he can lavish more attention on it with his tongue, while the finger inside her continues to tickle her.

Meli's eyes go wide as she feels her button trapped between Shom's lips. The pleasure builds quickly within her. She reaches for Shom, but the sensations are overwhelming her.

"Oh...oh goddess, Shom...I...I'm going to..."

Already, the muscles in her body are tensing as she is clearly approaching a peak.

Shom smiles to himself at Meli's words. He continues to pleasure her with his mouth and finger, keeping the same rythymn and pressure.

Meli's back arches, her body tensed like a bowstring. "Oh...I..I..."

She lets out a scream of pleasure, and her body spasms, thrusting her hips hard against Shom's face, her sex contracting tightly enough to squeeze around Shom's fingers. "AAAaaaaahhhh!!"

Shom gently releases Meli's "button" from his lips and lets his tounge lie flat against it. He strokes her bottom a few times, then reaches over to take her hand in his and squeezes it.

Meli lays on the ground for a few minutes as she catches her breath. She smiles up at Shom and brings his hands to her lips to kiss it.

"That was...wow..."

Moving up to lie beside Meli, Shom slips an arm around her shoulders and pulls her against him. Softly he brushes his lips against her's.

"Told you I would relax you," a smirk playing across his smile.

Meli turns her head up to meet Shoms lips, then snuggles back against him. She purrs contentedly and her breathing deepens as she drifts into a brief nap.

As Meli naps, Shom lets his eyes drift over her body a mischievous glint coming into his eyes. Slowly he slides his hand over to Melissana's shoulder then moves it along her arm then down to her hand. He pulls her hand over to his own hip, then slides it over to rest on his very aroused member.

Last edited:
After an hour or so, Meli stirs in her sleep, rolling towards Shom. Her hand moves against his hardness, and she says something unintelligible in her sleep...it sounds like it ends in the name Danuzio. When Shom does not reply immediately, her lips twitch into a mischevious grin. She fumbles blindly (evidentally asleep -- her eyes closed) until she frees Shom's arousal from his clothing, and begins to slow run her hand up and down along it.

Inhaling deeply as Meli runs her hand along his member, Shom lets out a deep growl as she continues.

"Remember that my name is Shom, mistress."

Last edited:
Meli's head has moved towards Shom's groin. She mumbles something in her sleep, and moves to wrap her mouth around Shom's erect shaft. As she does so Shom speaks, reminding her of his name. The sound of his voice awakens her from her dream, and her eyes snap open in shock and she gasps, inadvertently sucking Shom in between her pursed lips. She states up at him in clear surprise, her wide making a comical contrast with her lips wrapped around his sex.

Grinning down at the surprised Melissana, Shom licks his lips.

"You can not stop now, that feels exquisite."

Melissana tries to say something, but it comes out muffled and unintelligible. Cheeks burning, she slowly begins to bob her head up and down. Her tongue tentatively licks along Shom's shaft.

Gazing into Meli's eyes, Shom's pupils begin to expand, causing them to become pools of desire. When her tongue licks his shaft, his eyes flick close, and he lets out a low groan of pleasure.

"You may enslave me yet."

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back