• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 09 - Boundless Tharagya.

Melissana's look of embarassment fades to a smile as she takes in Shom's reaction. Calling forth such response from the strong man before her is a heady, powerful sensation. She begins to move with more authority, taking more of him into her mouth with each stroke, sucking firmly, her tongue teasing his head. One hand cups his testicles, gently squeezing and caressing them, watching for his reaction.

Inhaling deeply, Shom sucks his lips into his mouth for a moment, biting them. Then realizing what he is doing he quickly lets go of them, mumbling something in a foriegn tongue.

Meli looks up at Shom. "Mmmm?"

She lets the hum continue, the vibrations in her throat buzzing against the head of Shom's shaft as she sucks him deeply into her mouth.

Shom savors the sensations that are coursing through him, then drops his hands to Meli's shoulders, rubbing them gently.

"I said if your mouth feels this good, I wonder what it would feel like if you were riding me ... *groans* or something like that."

Meli smiles up at Shom, but continues her motion, her head moving in a steady rhythm, her soft hands stroking and caressing him.

Shom took his hands from Melissana's shoulders and put them behind him to support himself. With a wry grin, he closed his eyes to enjoy the pleasures that Meli was giving him. His breathing began to quicken, soon after that quiet groans escaped his lips. He tried to hold himself still for Meli, but he couldn't keep his member from spasming from some especially delightful touch of her tounge or hands.

Meli smiles to herself at Shom's spasms, revelling in causing such a reaction. She redoubles her efforts, looking up at him to watch his response.

"Gods! You have a gift ... *inhales deeply* very soon now."

Meli notices Shom's hands clench into fists.

Meli considers slowing for a moment, but the expression on Shom's face sends a rush of pleasure and power through her. She grasps him firmly, one hand gripping his rear while the other gently squeezes his balls. She takes him as deeply as she can, sucking as she urges him on with her tongue.

As if sensing Meli's momentary thought, Shom shakes his head, urging Melissana silently on. As she increases her pleasant torment, she can hear a low growl begin to build in Shom's throat. It continues to build, getting louder and deeper, as if at any moment it will rip itself from his mouth.

Meli stares into Shom's eyes, hearing the growl rising with him. She continues her ministrations, coaxing him to erupt.

The growl suddenly stops and Shom goes rigid. No longer can he resist Meli's attention, and his seed erupts from him.

(OOC: Oops! Only just realized that we're waiting on me. My apologies.)

Melisana smiles with satisfaction as her attentions bring Shom to climax. She continues to gently stroke him until his eruption finishes. Then she gives him a quick kiss on the tip of his shaft, and turns to wipe her dripping chin on her shoulder.

"Come here," says Shom as he reaches to wrap his hands around Melissana's waist and pulls her up to snuggle against him.

"That was divine," he whispers in her ear.

Melissana snuggles back against Shom. "Mmmmm..."

After dozing for half an hour or so, she looks around. "Should we be getting back to the others?"

"Yes, we should."

Shom stands up, reaching down to offer Meli a hand up. His eyes run over her still naked body.

"And we need to find clothes for you, otherwise there may be problems."

Melissana smiles at Shom. "Yes, I hope we can find something. These clothes are...difficult." She picks up the vest she'd been wearing and slips it on, then looks dubiously at the tickly skirt but finally steps into it. She begins to walk back toward the wagon, but freezes almost immediately. After a moment she resumes walking again, with careful mincing steps, trying to keep the skirt as close to motionless as possible.

With two long strides Shom catches up to Melissana and grabs her around the waist, spinning her into his arms.

"I may not get the opportunity again for some time."

Shom gives a Melissana a passionate kiss, while letting his fingers graze Meli's bottom through her tickling skirt.

Melissana squeals as Shom spins her around, then her voice is muffled as lips press against Shom's. She writhes helplessly against him, her giggles stifled against his lips. Finally she manages to pull free enough to gasp, "Aaaha...stop that! Or we'll never get back to the others...heeheehee..."

"Would that be so bad?"

Shom flashes Meli a smile, letting her slide from his arms, and turns to walk back to the wagon.

As if it was an afterthought, he looks over his shoulder at Melissana.

"I think next time we should determine if you like to be tickled."

Melissana blushes, but doesn't respond to Shom. She continue her slow pace, following him back to the wagon.

Approaching the wagon, Shom stops taking a look around for Reno or the girl.

(OOC - Cosmo you still with us?)

(OOC: yup, i'm still here.)

Shom would find Reno casually chewing on a piece of grass, sitting behind a tree, eyes closed and with his arms behind his head. From the distance it might appear that he is asleep, but when the group approach, he opens his eyes. "Well, hello there."

Meli stops on the way back, remembering that she'd been planning on looking for food. She spots some berries and tries to gather them, but the tickling of the skirt combined with the lack of any carrier makes that nearly impossible. Finally she moves carefully towards the wagon and calls, "If you guys want anything to eat, come help me gather this food. And bring a basket or something!"

Nodding to Reno in passing Shom climbs into the back of the wagon. Minutes later he exits it with a pillow case in hand and walks towards Meli.

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back