• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for information/punishment

Her words in choosing pain torture over tickling, not mine.

You know, I wonder how a professional torturer puts that on a resume? When looking for a new job, how do you label that on a job application? Makes one wonder....

She was just saying that on the spot and having tickling in mind. Also, because she probably knows tickling is a realistic threat from you, as pain is not likely a big threat on her mind.

Just please dont try this ever that I am going to say next:
I would bet that if you proceed to rip your wife´s nails off in excruciating pain.....she will beg you to tickle her instead next time.

Its just that tickling is not really something that our brain absolutely needs to stop. And our minds know this. That is the reason why most people who are ticklish can actually take it. Sure, it can be quite a challenge, something like going on a big roller coaster. But still, our mind is not thinking "I am dead if I dont brake free NOW". Our mind is thinking something like "this is intense, unbearable, but if my life was on the stake....yeahhh I could take it a bit more".

There is a very basic difference in the way our brain deals with ticklishness and pain. And that very basic human programming would make tickling not the best weapon ever to torture people.

Now, granted, you can have people who have been assaulted as kids, that developed some kind of tickling fear / panic. To them, tickling will be closer to pain.

Still, humans in general do not fear tickling in the same way we fear pain and this is pure human behaviour.

She was just saying that on the spot and having tickling in mind. Also, because she probably knows tickling is a realistic threat from you, as pain is not likely a big threat on her mind.

I would bet that if you proceed to rip your wife´s nails off in excruciating pain.....she will beg you to tickle her instead next time.

Its just that tickling is not really something that our brain absolutely needs to stop. And our minds know this. That is the reason why most people who are ticklish can actually take it. Sure, it can be quite a challenge, something like going on a big roller coaster. But still, our mind is not thinking "I am dead if I dont brake free NOW". Our mind is thinking something like "this is intense, unbearable, but if my life was on the stake....yeahhh I could take it a bit more".

There is a very basic difference in the way our brain deals with ticklishness and pain. And that very basic human programming would make tickling not the best weapon ever to torture people.

Now, granted, you can have people who have been assaulted as kids, that developed some kind of tickling fear / panic. To them, tickling will be closer to pain.

Still, humans in general do not fear tickling in the same way we fear pain and this is pure human behaviour.

There are people who will cry, panic, and, if prolonged, it will be psychologically traumatizing for them to be tickled as much as some may be able to take here. These people who react this way have brains that are most certainly saying that what is happening to then needs to stop. I think we have to take what you say with a grain of salt, because it's clearly tempered by the fact that you are into tickling, as we all are, so it's difficult for us to really understand the vanilla's take on it. Especially one that may find it "torture."

Again, I'm not trying to argue the historical facts of it being torture, though. I agree that many would prefer it to pain torture, but that would of course depend on the person, the type of tickling, and the type of pain.

There are people who will cry, panic, and, if prolonged, it will be psychologically traumatizing for them to be tickled as much as some may be able to take here. These people who react this way have brains that are most certainly saying that what is happening to then needs to stop. I think we have to take what you say with a grain of salt, because it's clearly tempered by the fact that you are into tickling, as we all are, so it's difficult for us to really understand the vanilla's take on it. Especially one that may find it "torture."
I totally understand it is torture... hell I'm really more of a tickler and I dislike being tickled a lot. On the other hand: it's still a very mild torture compared to burning, finger breaking, nail tearing etc.... There may be a few people on this planet who'd find tickling worse, but I doubt there are many of them.

I totally understand it is torture... hell I'm really more of a tickler and I dislike being tickled a lot. On the other hand: it's still a very mild torture compared to burning, finger breaking, nail tearing etc.... There may be a few people on this planet who'd find tickling worse, but I doubt there are many of them.

Oh, I agree. That's why I said, it depends on the person and what they can handle, the type of tickling (I have heard of cases where honey was put on a victim's feet and a goat licked it off. Tickly at first, but soon, layers of skin are eroded off and it becomes quite painful.) and the type of pain or other torture. I feel like many people might really choose waterboarding over tickling, in some cases. I don't think this is such a black and white issue, basically. Much gray area.

Why bother if you could just rip out fingernails or use hot irons? Tickling was never truly used as punishment.

I don't know about interrogation, but I could see it being used as a punishment for minor of fences. When the used to lock people in stocks I'm sure they got their feet tickled from time to time. Not an official part of the punishment, but I'm sure towns folk would know it was coming if they got into the stalks.

Disagree. Snail Shell once told a story about a fetish gathering he went too. He let a girl strap him up and do whatever to him, and then when she was done it was is turn. According to the story he had her screaming for her life in seconds. As a general rule you are probably right, but that doesn't mean it wasn't used. It could have been the first step in the torture process, along the way to the hot irons and yanked finger nails. Some people might be better suited to endure real pain rather then the in between sensation that tickling actually is.

There are no historical sources about it although we know about the methods of punishment throughout history very thoroughly as it is all written down.
How do you know there are no historical sources. Have you read every history book on the planet cover to cover?

So if it was regularly used, we'd have knowledge about it.
So...you know about every regular practice from the dawn of time?

Don't need to be omniscient to know that.
Yes, you would most definitely have to be.

Not being able to breathe and feel like drowning will work on everybody. Tickling won't. Not everybody is ticklish, not everybody reacts to the same thing.
A torturer doesn't need "everybody" to be ticklish. Only the tortured victim

Why would a torturer waste time on finding someone's ticklish spots and the right techniques to get enough reaction to actually make them talk?
Any number of reasons. Some torturers might not wish to leave evidence of the torture. Tickling leaves no marks telltale signs. And because it does no actual damage, it can go on indefinitely without the worry of killing the victim.

Moreover, tickling has the the potential to be far more torturous for many than pain.

Tickling absolutely has without a doubt been historically used for torture and for punishment. Some history actually does exist outside of Rhiannon's coffee table Encyclopedia Britannica.

Last edited:
I am certain that tickling for torture has been used in isolated ways throughout history, even if it wasn't an institutionalized method of torture.

Think of yourselves for a moment. What if, at some point in history, you were a king or queen or a dictator or someone who held power. You could imprison people at a whim, and you could dictate what their interrogation or punishment would be. What would you choose???

I gotta believe that throughout history, there have been people who have held power that have shared our fetish...

What if you were a monarch with a hankering for tickling, you could bring in a person you thought was attractive and imprison them for heresy. You could then order the inquisitor to use tickling only to force a confession from them. If being a heretic brought a death penalty ( especially a painful boiled in oil type) a person would probably weather endure a period of tickling daily then die horribly... how do I apply for a matriarch gig.;)

Bingo.

Not to mention, whatever might personally get the torturer off. Let's all be honest here, people who have been/are responsible for the torture of others aren't in it for the pay check.

It's a government job, they all pay well, with medical, dental, glassed, and you uniform is supplied by the company . Haven't you ever heard of the International Union of Interrogation Engineers?

I believe I remember reading something regarding a royal or high ranking person "Katherine The Great" or something like that who had an unsatisfaying lust for capturing young females and tickling them for her own pleasure or amusement. If this is true, I have to think that there were a lot of "drummed up charges" against society during her time...

I believe I remember reading something regarding a royal or high ranking person "Katherine The Great" or something like that who had an unsatisfaying lust for capturing young females and tickling them for her own pleasure or amusement. If this is true, I have to think that there were a lot of "drummed up charges" against society during her time...

That's what heresy was, like the Witch Hunts, and that Communist bull during the McCarthy era.

Yes, there are instances where people have claimed tickling was used as a form of torture/punishment/interrogation in books, interviews, and newspaper articles.

That being said, I don't think we have seen evidence where tickling was used as an actual prescribed punishment/sentence with any regularity.

Yes, there are instances where people have claimed tickling was used as a form of torture/punishment/interrogation in books, interviews, and newspaper articles.

That being said, I don't think we have seen evidence where tickling was used as an actual prescribed punishment/sentence with any regularity.

There's no record of the SS Botany Bay either, but we all know it's out there somewhere, floating through space, with Khan, and his followers, in cryogenic sleep. To be found in the 23rd century by captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Star Ship Enterprise. The real Khan, the Sikh with the Latin accent, not the white guy in the reboot.

Actually from what I heard it was used in China for punishing nobility as it did not leave any physical scars.

I am of chinese decent, and the women in china would have their feet tickled if they were caught being disobediant. Hehe

I'm not going to deny that tickling can be a traumatizing experience for certain people. However, people who claim they would prefer "pain torture" over "tickle torture" are only saying this because they've never been subjected to thumbscrews http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumbscrew_%28torture%29 before. If it actually came down to choosing between an hour or two of tickling vs having all the skin on your arm peeled off inch by inch, I'd bet my last dollar that any sane person would pick the tickling every time. Though I'm sure throughout the history of the world there have been instances of a captor tickling their victim during the process of otherwise abusing them, there's no real historical evidence of tickling being used as a formal method of punishment or torture.

But yeah, there are a lot of torture methods other than causing direct physical injury. A lot of more subtle methods such as sleep deprivation and sensory deprivation are often even more effective at breaking a victim from a psychological standpoint. You can only burn and cut someone for so long until they go into shock or die, whereas you can lock someone in a tiny, dark box indefinitely. Stuff like this is what a lot of modern governments tend to do as "enhanced interrogation." It's incredibly disturbing and unethical, but that's a discussion for another time and place...

It could have been the first step in the torture process, along the way to the hot irons and yanked finger nails.

It wasn't. The first step in the torture process was territio verbalis. The torturer (whatever the true word for this is :) ) would show his devices to the victim and explained to them what he would do with them. Most already confessed at that point. I am not sure what they did after that, but it already hurt pretty damn much.

I have tried to confirm this for years now and all the sources I get come from tickling sites. I never found anything historical on it.

What if you were a monarch with a hankering for tickling, you could bring in a person you thought was attractive and imprison them for heresy. You could then order the inquisitor to use tickling only to force a confession from them.

Surprisingly - you couldn't. There were pretty strict rules on torture and punishment even during those times.

This basically sums it up. Yeah, maybe some torturer somewhere fooled around every now and then. It wasn't a regular thing though.

And please, please stop bringing up "A lot of people would prefer pain over tickling at any time". Guys, we are talking about REAL torture here, not playing around in the damn bedroom! We are talking about hot irons, we are talking about ripping out pieces of flesh and dislocating arms and legs, we are talking about smashing fingers and feet! We are talking about real injuries! Try that and then ask again if the victims would prefer pain over tickling!

I'm going to have to agree with Rhiannon 100% here - seriously, people can say tickling is "torture" all they want.

These are people in the United States of America or Great Britain, in the year 2014, describing "torture," ......just like Gwyneth Paltrow recently lamented about
how seeing mean comments online is like being in a "war zone," and the wonderful replies she got back from people who live on Earth:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...eret-slams-gwyneth-paltrow-in-scathing-essay/

http://nypost.com/2014/03/27/a-working-moms-open-letter-to-gwyneth-paltrow/

These are some of the same people who will go ape shit ballistic crazy if they're Starbucks Frappawhatever-o has one cream in it instead of two, or those
wonderful folks who violently throw their drink back at the poor minimum wage earner at the drive through because they had too much ice in their soda pop.

In our present spoiled, entitled, sissified world, "torture" is a word like "Racism," "oppression," "hate speech," that has been so diluted, simply walking up to someone and saying "Hey man!"
will throw them into a violent rage of injustice....

If some foreign power invaded America, and as stated above, simply SHOWED the average citizen the torture tools used in the Middle Ages to them, 90% or more would turn in their own parents
to the Gulags. "You gonna cut my breasts off?! Shit, they at 100 Amherst Drive, apt. 2B. I'll bring you there myself, and tell you where the rest of the neighborhood is hiding too!"
If reading shit written online by internet trolls rocks their world....god damn.

Saying it's used for interrogation is a wonderful fantasy, most of here enjoy thinking about it. But it was never used.

It's one of those "Because we can't see every inch and second of reality, then IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED somewhere" arguments.

Bigfoot MUST exist, ....because there's just so many wooded areas out there we haven't explored!

The Loch Ness Monster MUST exist...because that lake's so big, and the waters are even dark!

Alien life more advanced than us MUST exist, ....because there are SO many planets!

Name a sexy scenario, and it "could" have happened, because we can't observe all of humanity.....yet. (The government and advertisers are sure trying like crazy...)

Somewhere right now a stunningly beautiful wife with huge, jaw dropping tits falling out of her see through white nighty, who is wearing suntan sheer stockings,
and who has an uncontrollable tickle fetish, is tickling the bare feet of her tied up very ticklish husband as he howls with laughter.

I mean, this certainly COULD be happening, or could have happened. There are six billion people in the world, and we can't see into every bedroom.

Some lucky guy could have five hot ladies tickling him to death right now, or some guy could be tickling his girlfriend while she's dressed up as a sexy witch, or pick your fantasy...

How would that conversation even go?: "We need to get information from this......beautiful thief? beautiful spy? (We're imagining this, so we don't assume it's the standard
ugly ass male spy, it HAS to be a hottie, come on!) Let's ...tickle her feet! The other guys look at him, like, "Huh, what?!!" "No, lets put a gun in her mouth and see how fast she talks!
Tickle her feet?! What the fuck is that shit?!!"

I'm also sure a lot of other fetish boards have their own version of this conversation:
Do you think anyone ever dressed up like a clown to ...do whatever they'd want to do
to get information from someone? And everyone there's is trying to formulate scenarios where that would happen in real life.

Or the footjob forums are asking whether some hot female spy tried to get information from a male suspect by giving him a footjob.... like, just paying him money wouldn't
be enough. They're probably insisting "No, no, they wouldn't waste that money, you idiot! She'd take off her heels and give him a pantyhose footjob, she'd use these
specific hose, they're government issue! Duh!! The government's not about wasting money!!!"
And all the lurkers at that forum have fell out of their chairs and are laughing hysterically at that last sentence.....

I'm going to have to agree with Rhiannon 100% here - seriously, people can say tickling is "torture" all they want.

These are people in the United States of America or Great Britain, in the year 2014, describing "torture," ......just like Gwyneth Paltrow recently lamented about
how seeing mean comments online is like being in a "war zone," and the wonderful replies she got back from people who live on Earth:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...eret-slams-gwyneth-paltrow-in-scathing-essay/

These are some of the same people who will go ape shit ballistic crazy if they're Starbucks Frappawhatever-o has one cream in it instead of two, or those
wonderful folks who violently throw their drink back at the poor minimum wage earner at the drive through because they had too much ice in their soda pop.

In our present spoiled, entitled, sissified world, "torture" is a word like "Racism," "oppression," "hate speech," that has been so diluted, simply walking up to someone and saying "Hey man!"

If some foreign power invaded America, and as stated above, simply SHOWED the average citizen the torture tools used in the Middle Ages to them, 90% or more would turn in their own parents
to the Gulags. "You gonna cut my breasts off?! Shit, they at 100 Amherst Drive, apt. 2B. I'll bring you there myself, and tell you where the rest of the neighborhood is hiding too!"
If reading shit written online by internet trolls rocks their world....god damn.

Saying it's used for interrogation is a wonderful fantasy, most of here enjoy thinking about it. But it was never used.

It's one of those "Because we can't see every inch and second of reality, then IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED somewhere" arguments.

Bigfoot MUST exist, ....because there's just so many wooded areas out there we haven't explored!

The Loch Ness Monster MUST exist...because that lake's so big, and the waters are even dark!

Alien life more advanced than us MUST exist, ....because there are SO many planets!

Name a sexy scenario, and it "could" have happened, because we can't observe all of humanity.....yet. (The government and advertisers are sure trying like crazy...)

Somewhere right now a stunningly beautiful wife with huge, jaw dropping tits falling out of her see through white nighty, who is wearing suntan sheer stockings,
and who has an uncontrollable tickle fetish, is tickling the bare feet of her tied up very ticklish husband as he howls with laughter.

I mean, this certainly COULD be happening, or could have happened. There are six billion people in the world, and we can't see into every bedroom.

Some lucky guy could have five hot ladies tickling him to death right now, or some guy could be tickling his girlfriend while she's dressed up as a sexy witch, or pick your fantasy...

How would that conversation even go?: "We need to get information from this......beautiful thief? beautiful spy? (We're imagining this, so we don't assume it's the standard
ugly ass male spy, it HAS to be a hottie, come on!) Let's ...tickle her feet! The other guys look at him, like, "Huh, what?!!" "No, lets put a gun in her mouth and see how fast she talks!

I'm also sure a lot of other fetish boards have their own version of this conversation:
Do you think anyone ever dressed up like a clown to ...do whatever they'd want to do
to get information from someone? And everyone there's is trying to formulate scenarios where that would happen in real life.

Or the footjob forums are asking whether some hot female spy tried to get information from a male suspect by giving him a footjob.... like, just paying him money wouldn't
be enough. They're probably insisting "No, no, they wouldn't waste that money, you idiot! She'd take off her heels and give him a pantyhose footjob, she'd use these
specific hose, they're government issue! Duh!! The government's not about wasting money!!!"
And all the lurkers at that forum have fell out of their chairs and are laughing hysterically at that last sentence.....

I was going to reply to this thread, until I read your post. You have expressed everything I wanted to say, and in a hilarious way nonetheless. :ty: for adding some common sense to this otherwise silly yet fascinating discussion.

Nice! I hear a lot about how agonizing tease and denial is. Maybe they teased guys with foot jobs, who finally broke if they only could be allowed to cum!

It’s unreasonable to claim that someone shouldn’t have an opinion about what did or did not happen in history unless they can claim to have read everything on the subject. None of us here can have an opinion that WWII happened? Or more subtly, what its causes were?

Don't forget that anyone can write Wikipedia entries, and that one was obviously written by a guy with a tickle fetish. (I doubt anyone just filling in
an standard article wouldn't bother with that level of "detail," and I noticed the warnings on top that it needed to be cleaned up.)

I think it's one of those things that, since we have an interest in it, we'll find examples where none existed - IF IT'S ON THE INTERNET, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!! situation.

On the pantyhose forums, or dangling forums, those guys and girls there absolutely STAND BY their assertion that such and such movie star knows their particular sub-group
exist, and is just TEASING them by dangling their heels, or wearing nylons. Then some brave members e-mail said star......who gets all creeped out and sometimes even makes
fun of said sub-group in some interview somewhere...

Again, we can fantasize about that scenario all we want, hell, encourage the producers to incorporate that into more videos.....they used to years ago all the time, don't know
that went to the way side as of late.

But I'll never believe in some dark ass, filthy, smelling like decaying human flesh torture chamber somewhere in history, the torturer would show the terrified
victim the instruments of torture.......a hammer, a pick axe, a knife, a machete, a horribly screw instrument, a white hot poker......a feather?!!!!! Huh, what?!!!

GEE, I WONDER WHICH "TORTURE" I'LL CHOOSE?!! MAYBE THE WHITE HOT POKER......GOD, PLEASE DON'T USE THAT "HORRIBLE" FEATHER ON ME!!
I'D MUCH RATHER HAVE MY FLESH BURNED OFF AS MY MIND CRACKS UNDER THE EXCRUCIATING PAIN, THAN LAUGH WHEN TICKLED BY A DREADED FEATHER!!

I am of chinese decent, and the women in china would have their feet tickled if they were caught being disobediant. Hehe

History always will be the preserve of the ruling classes.
This is what the feet of an upper-class Chinese woman looked like for over a thousand years of the Imperial period.
Anything else would be regarded as ugly, barbaric, and something to avoid.

2n1tnb5.jpg

History always will be the preserve of the ruling classes.
This is what the feet of an upper-class Chinese woman looked like for over a thousand years of the Imperial period.
Anything else would be regarded as ugly, barbaric, and something to avoid.

Well, technically, the first records of tickling used as punishment in ancient China date from the Han dynasty, so long before that horror you just posted started to take off among the ruling classes. Also, I don't have any history book at hand to confirm, but I recall that these so-called "tickling punishments" were more of a personal idea of the torturer, and not the strict application of the law (contrary to various actual forms of torture that were explicitly written in law books). For an upper-class woman of that period, having her delicate and often pretty feet revealed in front of everyone, then be forced to lose her composure by laughing hysterically must have been indeed humiliating.

Also, like Mabus already stated, tickling is far from being torture, by any standard. When it came to torture, few nations could beat ancient China both in terms of imagination and efficiency.

Last edited:
Well, technically, the first records of tickling used as punishment in ancient China date from the Han dynasty, so long before that horror you just posted started to take off among the ruling classes. Also, I don't have any history book at hand to confirm, but I recall that these so-called "tickling punishments" were more of a personal idea of the torturer, and not the strict application of the law (contrary to various actual forms of torture that were explicitly written in law books).

I'm dying to see actual historical sources for stuff like that. All I ever see is "I heard" or "I read".

I'm dying to see actual historical sources for stuff like that. All I ever see is "I heard" or "I read".
Well you know.... most of history is about "I read". It only depends how reliable the sources are. I agree however, that Wikipedia is not reliable at all. What I can just say, that the story of the Chinese is not completely implausible to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back