• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for information/punishment

What I can just say, that the story of the Chinese is not completely implausible to me.

For the longest time even historians believed that the Iron Maiden had spikes on the inside and was designed as an execution device. It is still not true.

For the longest time even historians believed that the Iron Maiden had spikes on the inside and was designed as an execution device. It is still not true.

An Iron Maiden with vibrators would be great... then it would be a vibrating maiden. Now that would be a ticklish situation!

Not all interrogations were documented.. and if things happened behind closed doors and not documented then it never became history or public knowledge.. I would argue there isn't enough historic proof to prove that Tickle torture happened or didn't happen during such processes.

However i will say as a fun idea for a tickle session with a fellow ler.. it can be quite fun.. put a random password on a computer and have them try and tickle it out of you.. for us fetish folks it's just pure fun.

Not all interrogations were documented.. and if things happened behind closed doors and not documented then it never became history or public knowledge.. I would argue there isn't enough historic proof to prove that Tickle torture happened or didn't happen during such processes.

Yeah, there's always hope, right? :p

Seriously....it was never commonly used. There was just no reason to do so.

Seriously, you weren't there and have no earthly idea whether it was or wasn't.

Seriously.

I have to agree with this. At the end of day we weren't there and I am sure there was a fair amount of stuff that happened throughout history that people didn't deem worthy enough to record. I could imagine a torturer sneaking in some tickling. Especially with devices such as the rack. Imagine you're stretched out naked to the point that if you were to even move a muscle your arms and legs will pop out of your sockets or you'll do some serious muscle tearing. Now let's say your tormentor decides to tease you by touching you and you smile/or let out a giggle. Yeah your already almost stretched beyond your limit and now he knows your ticklish. Yep I could see the tormentor taking advantage of that situation.

Yeah, there's always hope, right? :p

Seriously....it was never commonly used. There was just no reason to do so.

I've always wondered about this as well. I've heard people say it, but I just can't imagine anyone would use tickling as a serious form of "torture." Because it isn't torture. I'm not saying I know what happened all throughout history, but I do know that people spread a lot of rumors that aren't true. I WISH we lived in a world where that is what happened to victims of torture, but life isn't a Disney movie. It just seems that in real life, people would be much more cruel.

And you really think in this situation

Imagine you're stretched out naked to the point that if you were to even move a muscle your arms and legs will pop out of your sockets or you'll do some serious muscle tearing.

anybody is going to react with this:

Now let's say your tormentor decides to tease you by touching you and you smile/or let out a giggle.

Seriously, I think people's imagination of torture is lightyears away from what torture actually is like. That's probably a good thing though.

I WISH we lived in a world where that is what happened to victims of torture, but life isn't a Disney movie. It just seems that in real life, people would be much more cruel.

You pretty much nailed it.

It may not be used for interrogation, but tickling can be torture. I mean if sexually harassing people and forcing them to listen to metal (what was done in Guantanamo among many other things) is considered torture, why the hell not tickling?

Yea tickling was used N the middle ages N some states to torture people

I mean if sexually harassing people and forcing them to listen to metal (what was done in Guantanamo among many other things) is considered torture, why the hell not tickling?

Because not everybody is ticklish and the body gets used to it quickly. Plus, a great part of the ticklish feeling has to do with psychology. If you don't trust the person tickling you and are afraid, there isn't much of a ticklish sensation. Listening to metal on the other hand...yeah, I can totally see that being torture. :D

Yea tickling was used N the middle ages N some states to torture people

And you know this how?

My biggest fantasy is to be tickle tortured for information, with a feather stroking my soles. I wouldn't make it easy, I'd definitely fight to laugh and make the ler earn it. Plus I've always wanted to be legitimately begging for mercy, till I give up the information. No spot untickled.

My biggest fantasy is to be tickle tortured for information, with a feather stroking my soles. I wouldn't make it easy, I'd definitely fight to laugh and make the ler earn it. Plus I've always wanted to be legitimately begging for mercy, till I give up the information. No spot untickled.

To bad you don't know what they are talking about because you've been mistaken for somebody else, and they have taken you away to a cabin in the wilderness where nobody can hear your cries for help!

Oops, there I go again being all creepy and stuff ;)

Look I pretty much spent a whole year in college researching all about torture online. I know torture wasn't a joke.

Just because tickling was never written down in the history books doesn't mean it didn't happen and unless the people who are acting like they know for sure it didn't happen are ancient vampires who were somehow capable of seeing everyone who was ever tortured in their mind, then you can't be one hundred percent sure it never happened in a torture room/chamber either.

Just because tickling was never written down in the history books doesn't mean it didn't happen

It wasn't part of torture. Maybe it happened sometimes when the torturer had a merciful day! (Even then I doubt it because he would probably have been frowned upon because he wasn't the only person in the torture chamber.) But how does this contribute anything to the main topic if tickling was ever regularly used as punishment/for information? It wasn't. We know a lot about punishment and torture back in the day. We know what happened on a regular basis and as part of the legal process.

It's like if somebody asks "Was Henry IV a tickle fetishist?". We can be pretty sure he wasn't. Does that mean he never ever in his life tickled anybody? Of course not. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But how is that important?

I think its absurd to put tickling as a serious and effective way to get information. Even as punishment its way below all the torture techniques listed here.

I think some (very few)people can be actually tickle tortured as a heavy punishment. (I dont say that using a pinwheel or a hard brush violently brushed in the soles of the feet is tickling). There are a few people (I know one lady) that have phobia of being tickled and it can be very hard to stand

If we ask Tasha, Kelli Brooke, Jane, Sandra, Bianca Jade and Dominatrixes as Maitresse Medline, they can probably recall people that would suffer too much from tickling, however to put tickle torture on the same level of roasting someone feet is simply absurd

It's impractical, and expecting tickling to be used to extract information or as punishment in any form of regularity in the future is both highly unlikely and unrealistic.

Not to mention? "Cruel and unusual punishment", people. It'd fall under that category. The US Government would never be able to adopt the method, even if it WERE effective. It'd be illegal.

This "you can't say for sure it didn't happen" stuff is the same nonsense people use to justify the existence of Bigfoot. The answer from everyone who doesn't have an agenda to push is always the same; IE, "You can't prove a negative. The onus is on you to prove that it DID happen because it's impossible for us to prove that it DIDN'T."

That said, I've read some testimonials from folks who gave their stories to Amnesty International and the like back in the day, and some of them said they were tickled. So, there you go. Fap away.

This "you can't say for sure it didn't happen" stuff is the same nonsense people use to justify the existence of Bigfoot.
Don't be ridiculous. First, those who justify the existence of Bigfoot are going by evidence of it's existence. Sightings, footprints, badly taken photos, etc. Granted it's not conclusive but it is evidence nonetheless.

Unlike Bigfoot, torture by tickling requires no mutation of nature whatsoever. It's human nature to take advantage of others who are helpless to defend themselves. It would be a mutation of nature if it were actually true that tickling was never used as torture, given the ease of implementation.

When people insist that tickling was never used as torture throughout history in such a way that it is stated as a fact and not an opinion or a belief, then it is absolutely reasonable to expect some kind of evidence to justify such arrogant assurance. So far, all we've heard in the way of evidence is something along the lines of "well I personally can find no record of it, and I personally don't deem it effective. Ergo, it couldn't have happened. Ever."

It wasn't part of torture. Maybe it happened sometimes when the torturer had a merciful day! (Even then I doubt it because he would probably have been frowned upon because he wasn't the only person in the torture chamber.) But how does this contribute anything to the main topic if tickling was ever regularly used as punishment/for information? It wasn't. We know a lot about punishment and torture back in the day. We know what happened on a regular basis and as part of the legal process.

It's like if somebody asks "Was Henry IV a tickle fetishist?". We can be pretty sure he wasn't. Does that mean he never ever in his life tickled anybody? Of course not. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But how is that important?

I know Henry the 8th was opposed to putting female prisoners on the wrack (how sexist is that?), so maybe tickling was used on women as a form of punishment. It would have been considered undignified & quite humiliating for women in those time to be stripped and man handled.

When people insist that tickling was never used as torture throughout history in such a way that it is stated as a fact and not an opinion or a belief, then it is absolutely reasonable to expect some kind of evidence to justify such arrogant assurance. So far, all we've heard in the way of evidence is something along the lines of "well I personally can find no record of it, and I personally don't deem it effective. Ergo, it couldn't have happened. Ever."

I agree, who know what happened back then, and how torture was carried out. Like I said, it could have started out with tickling and worked up to harsher stuff. There could have been a status double standard where it was used only on the upper class. It might have been used exclusively to punish women (as I stated he apparently didn't put women on the wrack). I am pretty positive people in stocks got there feet tickled sometimes, but that's not official, that was town folks taking liberties.

I know Henry the 8th was opposed to putting female prisoners on the wrack (how sexist is that?), so maybe tickling was used on women as a form of punishment.

If we know what he was opposed to, I am sure we know what he actually did instead!

I agree, who know what happened back then, and how torture was carried out.

Well...WE know! Because there are books from back then that clearly state how torture was carried out! There were rules! There were time limits and the amounts of time how often torture could be performed. All written down! There are even logs of torture! It wasn't like you sent the torturer in alone with the victim and told him to do whatever the heck was necessary, he was accompanied by someone who wrote down exactly what was done and what the victim said.

Well...WE know! Because there are books from back then that clearly state how torture was carried out! There were rules! There were time limits and the amounts of time how often torture could be performed. All written down! There are even logs of torture! It wasn't like you sent the torturer in alone with the victim and told him to do whatever the heck was necessary, he was accompanied by someone who wrote down exactly what was done and what the victim said.

If you're very European, Middle-Age & Renaissance -centric.

But the world is bigger than that. Some of the current Falun Gong/Falun Dafa practitioners in The People's Republic of China go through a rather different experience according to their written testimonies.

Rhiannon,
Lets face it most people aren't public about this fetish. Back then if a torturer went back to his boys and said that he tickle tortured his victim they would laugh him out of town. I agree that there may be no written proof of tickle for torture there were some sick pre-TMFers out there tickling the shit out of people. Maybe it was just a warmup to heavier stuff to come, but it happened.

I see you really take an opinionated stand on this subject. There must be some deep seeded fantasy in you that needs to be tied by a stranger and tickled to the breaking point. I know from past comments your tickling is sexy and private, but this is something you need to think about and come to grips with.

Finally, leave no room for doubt, if I were your torturer, after I figured out your most sensitive spots and methodically stimulated you with the right tools, I would own you. You would most certainly give up any information I wanted to extract from you including your grandmas secret cookie recipe. Then I would have you admit you were a fresh little trollop that you now consider tickling to be torture, spank you on your cute bottom and send you on your way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back