• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for information/punishment

Rhiannon,...

I see you really take an opinionated stand on this subject. There must be some deep seeded fantasy in you that needs to be tied by a stranger and tickled to the breaking point. I know from past comments your tickling is sexy and private, but this is something you need to think about and come to grips with.

Finally, leave no room for doubt, if I were your torturer, after I figured out your most sensitive spots and methodically stimulated you with the right tools, I would own you. You would most certainly give up any information I wanted to extract from you including your grandmas secret cookie recipe. Then I would have you admit you were a fresh little trollop that you now consider tickling to be torture, spank you on your cute bottom and send you on your way.

Yet another pathetic example of how politeness and a sense of entitlement are mutually exclusive.

Before announcing your (very possibly typed one-handed) presumptuous intentions towards a total stranger- even if you consider her fantasies 'deep seeded' (sic) - why don't you post a picture of yourself first so there can be a general consensus on whether you'd have a chance in hell of success with her or anyone else?

I'd like to point out that one of the basic rules of epistemology is, that if you make a positive claim, the burden of proof is upon you. If people claim, that in history tickling as a torture happened, they'd better back it up with some historical evidence. Rhiannon gave rather solid arguments for why it seems to be an unlikely tool for an interrogator. Even though am not entirely convinced that there are absolutely no reasons for it ever happening, I have to admit, that there is no proof of it ever happening besides Wikipedia links, which aren't reliable historical sources at all. The rest is just speculation on our parts.

Rhiannon,
Lets face it most people aren't public about this fetish. Back then if a torturer went back to his boys and said that he tickle tortured his victim they would laugh him out of town. I agree that there may be no written proof of tickle for torture there were some sick pre-TMFers out there tickling the shit out of people. Maybe it was just a warmup to heavier stuff to come, but it happened.

I see you really take an opinionated stand on this subject. There must be some deep seeded fantasy in you that needs to be tied by a stranger and tickled to the breaking point. I know from past comments your tickling is sexy and private, but this is something you need to think about and come to grips with.

Finally, leave no room for doubt, if I were your torturer, after I figured out your most sensitive spots and methodically stimulated you with the right tools, I would own you. You would most certainly give up any information I wanted to extract from you including your grandmas secret cookie recipe. Then I would have you admit you were a fresh little trollop that you now consider tickling to be torture, spank you on your cute bottom and send you on your way.

:shock2:

That's...um...that's a thing to post.

Rhiannon,
Lets face it most people aren't public about this fetish. Back then if a torturer went back to his boys and said that he tickle tortured his victim they would laugh him out of town. I agree that there may be no written proof of tickle for torture there were some sick pre-TMFers out there tickling the shit out of people. Maybe it was just a warmup to heavier stuff to come, but it happened.

Wow good luck ever finding a playmate or date. That is if you're even looking for one.

I was being tongue and cheek. Rhiannon mixes it up pretty well here. if she finds my comment offensive I would remove it.

I was being tongue and cheek. Rhiannon mixes it up pretty well here. if she finds my comment offensive I would remove it.

"Deep seeded". "Tongue and cheek".

Women/girls rarely inform a male that they're offended. He only figures it out eventually, long after every female in his social circle who's also friends with the lady in question has stopped speaking to him, and each one of those having advised all of HER friends to do likewise.

In this case it's not even necessary.

But the world is bigger than that. Some of the current Falun Gong/Falun Dafa practitioners in The People's Republic of China go through a rather different experience according to their written testimonies.

Any way you have a link to those testimonies? Would be a breakthrough. Ever since I'm into tickling - and that's pretty much forever - I am looking for proof tickling was actually used on a regular basis as torture.

I agree that there may be no written proof of tickle for torture there were some sick pre-TMFers out there tickling the shit out of people. Maybe it was just a warmup to heavier stuff to come, but it happened.

Again, you know this how? It's just wishful thinking on your part, that's all. You say yourself:

Back then if a torturer went back to his boys and said that he tickle tortured his victim they would laugh him out of town.

Well, he wouldn't have to go back to anybody because a torturer was never alone with the victim.

I'd like to point out that one of the basic rules of epistemology is, that if you make a positive claim, the burden of proof is upon you. If people claim, that in history tickling as a torture happened, they'd better back it up with some historical evidence. Rhiannon gave rather solid arguments for why it seems to be an unlikely tool for an interrogator. Even though am not entirely convinced that there are absolutely no reasons for it ever happening, I have to admit, that there is no proof of it ever happening besides Wikipedia links, which aren't reliable historical sources at all. The rest is just speculation on our parts.

This sums it up pretty nicely, thank you. :)

if she finds my comment offensive I would remove it.

I don't find it offensive. But it won my personal creepiness-jackpot!

Whether your claim is positive or negative, if you state the claim as a fact, the burden of proof is on you. The opening post said "Surely intensive tickling must have been used in the past in public or private life to elicit information or simply punish wrongdoers/prisoners." This is a statement of belief, not of fact. Strong belief, but not so strong as to be absolutely intolerant of opposing beliefs.

The first time anyone stated as fact whether or not this was true was in post number 4.

Tickling was never truly used as punishment.
That phrase "was never" is absolute and complete. It is not stated as a belief or an opinion, but as an indisputable fact. He makes a similar claim later.

Seriously....it was never commonly used.
If the above statements were made with disqualifiers like "I don't believe," or "I'm seriously doubtful," or "I can't find any evidence of"...etc., then no proof would be required. But like the first statement, this one is stated with absolute assurity, leaving zero room for argument.

Any claim made in such an absolute way needs some kind of proof to justify it. The burden of proof is on Rhiannon, and as usual she doesn't have it.

The bottom line here is that we can't go back in time and witness for ourselves. So all we have is speculation based on logic and reason. But we'll never know with any kind of assurance (certainly not the level expressed by Rhiannon) to what degree tickling was used as torture and punishment in the past.

Key words here are "commonly" and "truly". If it was commonly and regularly used, we would have notice of it, as we have of all kinds of punishment throughout history. We even have notice of punishments that never actually happened. The main question would be, if tickling was ever used as a common form of punishment or torture, why aren't there any signs for it while we know of a variety of other torture and execution techniques from over 2000 years ago?

Any way you have a link to those testimonies?

Did everyone on the TMF, for real, forget how to do any research at all on their own?

All the pro- and con- folks are saying "I've heard......" and "Prove it...." The most amazing machine in the world is sitting right in front of all of you.

For everyone, here are the links:

A.) Leave the fetish site and put the remaining capability of the machine in front of you to some use.

B.) After you've done that, talk to people.

Key words here are "commonly" and "truly".
They mean different things. You might be able to weasel out of your blanket statement by saying "Oh I just meant to say that it was never COMMONLY used, not that it was never used at all." Unfortunately, you also said that it was never "truly" used. That means that it was never ever, not even occasionally used. So I'm afraid you can't weasel out the way in which you are attempting, but I'm sure that won't stop you from trying. No, by "truly" I meant...uh...I meant truly used in a...uh...in a common, regular way! Yeah! That's the ticket! Silly me. Chalk it up to English as a second language, but that's what I really meant.

If it was commonly and regularly used, we would have notice of it, as we have of all kinds of punishment throughout history. We even have notice of punishments that never actually happened. The main question would be, if tickling was ever used as a common form of punishment or torture, why aren't there any signs for it while we know of a variety of other torture and execution techniques from over 2000 years ago?
First, before we go any further, let's have another look at the question that was posed in the OP...

Surely intensive tickling must have been used in the past in public or private life to elicit information or simply punish wrongdoers/prisoners

It can be tortuous, humiliating, maddening, go on indefinitely and has a victim begging and screaming even when they are exhausted

Anyone know of any examples or tales worth telling...

Rhiannon, do you see the words, "common" or "regular" in that opening post? I don't. So the "main question" would have nothing to do with frequency of occurance. The topic is not about whether it was an officially sanctioned torture procedure that was commonly and regularly practiced. It's about whether it occurred at all, even sporadically. According to you, it was "never truly used" as torture. A claim that's as unsupportable as it gets.

Secondly, do you have 100% assurance that you know of every type of torture that was ever practiced throughout history? Yes, I know there are many varieties of torture that are chronicled, but can you say with 100% assurance that ALL of them were?

You would need this assurance to support your claim that "There are no historical sources about it although we know about the methods of punishment throughout history very thoroughly as it is all written down."

" ...Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about. "

Ugh. What a disgusting thing to say to someone. :xlime:

2e66frm.jpg

Any way you have a link to those testimonies?

Go to Google.

Type in "falun gong tickle".

Read.

Although, to be fair, the ease with which it's possible to spread bogus shit around the Internet (even textbooks, etc. aren't immune) means that there'll always be difficulty in separating the shit from the shinola when it comes to stuff like this. Still, I'd say that it's more reliable than anyone-can-edit sites like Wikipedia, where people like to endlessly repeat the same quotes about the Romans' trial by goat or whatever that we've been passing around this forum for years, which someone then point to as "proof" when this topic comes up.

Last edited:
To be honest, I am not sure if tickling in those testimonies actually means "tickling". One for example is talking about "tickling with a stick".

They mean different things. You might be able to weasel out of your blanket statement by saying "Oh I just meant to say that it was never COMMONLY used, not that it was never used at all." Unfortunately, you also said that it was never "truly" used. That means that it was never ever, not even occasionally used. So I'm afraid you can't weasel out the way in which you are attempting, but I'm sure that won't stop you from trying. No, by "truly" I meant...uh...I meant truly used in a...uh...in a common, regular way! Yeah! That's the ticket! Silly me. Chalk it up to English as a second language, but that's what I really meant.[/font

Was that really necessary? I agree with you that tickling was probably used as a form of torture, not necessarily for interrogation, but for punishing the social elite. It's been said that it was used that way in China. But there's no need to mock somebody's opinion.

To be honest, I am not sure if tickling in those testimonies actually means "tickling". One for example is talking about "tickling with a stick".

It depends on what your definition of "is" is.

I've tickled people with the stiff ends of quills and the eraser-tips of pencils. It doesn't work on everyone, but it's viable.

And now you're just splitting hairs, TBH.

Was that really necessary? I agree with you that tickling was probably used as a form of torture, not necessarily for interrogation, but for punishing the social elite. It's been said that it was used that way in China. But there's no need to mock somebody's opinion.
I wasn't mocking the opinion. I was mocking the way opinion is stated as fact, and the predictable attempt at backpedaling. There's a long history of that with this particular individual.

So to answer your question. Yeah, it was necessary.

Of Course It Was Used

It's unreasonable to believe it was never used while implement display & straight, prolonged bondage were recorded (& recommended, such as in Japanese manuals).

The advantage, of all these techniques, is a lack of marks & expediency when used on susceptible individuals. The intensity of the discomfort is not the issue here.

Everything has its place.

The random historical reports, consequently, should be believed.

Based on my experience, individuals are not normally ticklish when they frightened, angry, stressed, or distracted, even when they are normally very ticklish. That is not to say that a would be torturer did not attempt it and in the process fail miserably. I will say that I do not think that it was used very often. Simply, because it just is not effective.. Now, I cannot prove that fact, but I also cannot prove that individuals were not subjected to such diabolical tortures of comedians telling bad jokes or listening to off-key singers.

Meets a Need

One expects it would not be the practice of choice in a dungeon setting, but it would most definitely be in a household or school as opposed to branding irons.

I would venture to say that it is, in fact, a quite common practice in those environments.
(German teachers, for example, were reported to use it on Jewish schoolgirls, as well as it always being a favorite of bullies)

Every tool has its place.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back