• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tormented Soles - The Original Thread.

Cosmo_ac said:
But fortionatly i can think of several ways to slide him in depending on how the game goes.
That's what I wanted to hear. :)
Just stay reasonably faithful to the genre, and most pieces should fall in where they belong.

Don't worry about mistakes though: I can edit anything and everything, so game on.
Now enough with you guys: gotta get my meds.

;)

Darth Vegeta wants a not-so-friendly female character to tickle, and he gets one.

Name: Shawnakylis Ishtarus (aka Lady Shawnakylis, or Lady Shawn)
Race: Human
Description: A little below medium height, with very long dark red hair that hangs down her back to her waist, tied in a ponytail and adorned with gold hairpins at the top. Shawnakylis is beautiful... but not the wholesome kind of beautiful. More like anime fanservice; slender legs, large brown eyes, a toned body and large, firm breasts that bounce as she walks. She does not carry any weapons.

Refusing to dress like everyone else, Shawnakylis has a unique but odd looking dress made for her. A white, low cut, short sleeved shirt and a white knee length skirt. Anything longer will get in the way of her 'hobby', anything shorter will show off more than what the unworthy deserve to see.

Bio: Shawnakylis is a noblewoman of the darkest kind. Her parents were both influential people, having connections with certain authority figures as well as slavers and sleazy shopkeepers. They always made sure that their partnerships were long-lasting by sending bribes and various gifts. One of those 'gifts' would often be Shawnakylis, who would be loaned to slavers so that she could help torture disobedient slaves, and sometimes to perform sexual favours on some of her parents' more important friends. She eventually became very good at both, to the extent that she was used as a 'gift' more and more frequently. And she loved it.

When her parents passed away, she inherited a massive fortune as well as a small private army of handmaidens. But unlike other rich women, she did not buy herself a mansion or estate. Tickling and sex were the only things she was taught to master, and she was determined to turn her parents' property into a place where those two were the main forms of entertainment. Shawnakylis ordered the construction of a ten storey stone tower, placing her private rooms at the top and the dungeons at the bottom. In between them would be staircases and passageways filled with deadly traps, ensuring that burglars and escaped prisoners alike would not survive without cat-like reflexes. To enter and exit the tower, she had a hidden staircase added that would take her from the main door to the top of the tower without any traps to get past.

The purpose of the tower was to amuse herself. Her handmaidens would be sent to the nearby cities and keep an eye on any men who appeared to be capable of surviving the traps. Those men would then be captured and forced to take the test, which involves going from the dungeons to the top of the tower without getting killed. If a man could accomplish this, Shawnakylis makes him her male bodyguard and sex slave. So far, no one has passed her test. While waiting for her handmaidens to obtain more victims, Lady Shawn (as she now calls herself) revisits the same authority figures her parents wanted her to please, and always manages to maintain good relationships with them regardless of what she had become over the years.

Misc. Info: Although she likes tickling her prisoners, she is also very horny and slutty. Sex is one of her hobbies, which is why she only targets men when deciding who will take her test next.

I know i dont post much, but i'll join in with a character from one of my stories.
Name: Ryokil(re-o-kill(Roll the R if you like ^_^))

Description: Average height with black hair and grey eyes. His hair is a general short cut, nothing special. Carries with him a Sword nicknamed "Soul Harvester". On his Shoulder is a special "Anti-bullet" Device that targets any object moving too fast and shoots a powerful energy blast to destroy it. This forces the target to fight melee. He wears typical cloth, usually a black shirt blue jeans. Master of Sublety and Sneaking.

Bio: Was born January 14, 1988. Parents died when he was two and he was taken in by adoptive parents. His parents hated him and rarely fed him or cared for him. By the age of ten he learned how to sneak and steal. He began to steal for food instead of rely on his parents. At the age of sixteen, he recieved a letter which contained the will of his parents. They left him a Mansion and a whole hell of alot of money, more than enough to buy a state if he wanted to. He left his parents and lived by himself while gonig to school. He met a man named Reknar (reck-n-ah-r) who taught him the ability to will himself to disapear and reapear where he pleased. After his eighteenth birthday, was taught how to use his sword with perfect skill. His sword, Soul Harvester, has the ability to eat souls to grow in power, but only if the soul is worthy to consume.

Random stuff: As cool and powerful as he is, he still has a foot and tickling fetish. He;s very shy about it and rarely tickles or massages feet because of this. It
ll take effort to get him to admit these.

The Anti-bullet device seems too futuristic for a roleplay with a "swords and sorcery" setting. Also, change his clothes to something more medieval or Roman (no jeans or T-shirts), and edit some parts of his bio. Although I haven't read any info about Aygomenia's calendar, it probably doesn't use January, February, March, etc...

I'm not sure whether a soul eating sword is allowed. Wait for Kalamos to reply and see what he says.

Hehe...oh yeah. This is my future guy, i'm gonna delete him from the game. I'll use my medievel Sorrcerer instead, who happens to have the name Zakue actually ^_^.

Name: Zakue(z-ah-coo) Bondence

Description: Tall and slender, white hair that hides under the hood of his robe. His eyes have four colors that swirl into the middle of his eye, the colors are red ,green, blue, yellow. He always wears a red robe with strange Arcane Runes decorated on it. He is well known in his land, Seryinlek(seer-in-lek), as he is the Arch-mage there.

Bio: Had a normal life with his parents, gre up and went to a school to learn Sorcery(And its not called Hogwarts^_^). He was very adapt at it in the begininng, and left the school shortly after ariving, because it was far behind his magical ability. He then began a form of self teachign and learned to master his Arcane ability. Since then, he has used magic to craft his own medieval mansion. In his spare time he tends to create creature to do his bidding. He has his own personal creature called a Collosal(Cant spell it, too tired), a giant walking stone humanoid that he keeps in his mansion.

Random goodies: Has crafted several tickly spells to use if he needs/wants to.

Let me know if its too magicy and needs more medivel sword on sword bow action things. And sorry about mr Ryokil, i forgot it was medieval.

Looks okay to me, but you still have to wait for Kalamos' reply to see if you're accepted.

Aye. I'm back.

Thumbs down on Zakue's chars. I think they don't belong much to Aygomenia.
First char was too much Final Fantasy.
Second one is too much Neverwinter either.

Cassandra's Lady Shawn should not be taken as an example, since it is a villain, and meant to be "unbalanced", since it's going to be played by a Narrator.

Players are advised to create low-powered chars.
Sorcerers are not too powerful, but they should act in secrecy, or join a religious order.
Therefore they'd be severely limited in freedom and scope.
Also, even the most powerful Aygomenian magic-users seldom reach higher power than the average lev 1 DnD mage.

Finally, Aygomen is not medieval. It's Roman imperial.
Think Xena, without the gods.

Ah, i understand. I think i joined in too late anyway. I'm not good at character sheet. OH well, thats for letting my try i suppose

here be my character submited for thy approval

name: dez (no last name)

race: human

appearance: i am 6"1 wearing a jacket and old dirty jeans dirty from traveling the road so much
my only weapon is my walking stick aptly named Woodrow but be warned i am well trained in staff fighting

Bio: my parents died when i was young so i decided to live alone with the road ahead as my guide for the future of my life and Woodrow my walking stick as my only friends

Last edited:
Jeans and jacket...?

Oh well. Nothing wrong with your char.
Just swap jeans for something more in tune with the "medieval" part of the setting.

Besides, it's not even medieval; it's earlier than that...
You're not even supposed to be wearing pants.
But... no big deal, we can assume you come from Varythia.

Am I speaking Althwyran to ya? Guessed so much.
Get familiar with game setting, or you'll get lost before you even start.

Wait for Cassandra or Cosmo. Maybe drop them a line.
And I'll open a "sandbox" thread for you, to test your character within.

Over mundane RPGs they say "welcome aboard" or something to that effect.
Feeling really nasty, one might greet you with "abandon all hopes ye who enter here".

Me?
Me I'm having my usual cup of tea, and I'll happily leave niceties to Cassie and Cosmie.

* Wanders away *

The setting is a lot like ancient Rome, change your character's attire to something more appropriate. And when roleplaying, we tend to use a third person perspective instead of first person. For example, instead of "My parents died when I was young", it should be "Dez's parents died when he was young."

Oh, and welcome aboard. :)

Golrim

Hello, bare with me here, not done this in awhile.
Name:Golrim
Sex:Male
Description: Average height (5'8), average weight(135lbs), Grey eyes with brown hair, and a warm smile. Basic clothing, usualy things dark, but not black. He seems warm and friendly, and tends to be very witty.

Bio: Born a normal boy, grew up with a decent family, decent profit, etc. One he was eighteen, he began private practice of torture techiques that involved tickling, as that was the most used torture. He began to kidnap defenseless young, but attractice, girls, and practiced on getting his bonds right as well as his tickling. After years of practice, he began to master it. However, once he was captured during an attempt to kidnap royalty, he was subjected to tickle torture himself. He escaped shortly afterwords(Or was let loose, he doesnt know), and left knowing alot more about tickling.

Hope it works, take your time to post, no rushing. Thanks.
-Joe

Looks okay to me. Wait for Kalamos to decide whether you need to start off in a sandbox thread.

It is okay, as long as the player can find a partner, and team up with a willing party for the cybering part of the game, and begin with a new plot line.

Else, we can open up a sandbox thread.
It is a bit like a single player tutorial area in an online rpg.

Players can make up one-shot chars they can interact with, or they can expand their personal history, explaining how their chars came up to be what they currently are.

Also, we have two active Narrators: Cassandra, playing a city one-on-one with Darth Vegeta, and Cosmo, leading a wilderness group session with some players and his own char as well.

They can open up new introductory threads and sandboxes, or they can have you join their story lines.

Your call.
Have fun.

Oh, sorry. Hmm. I dont know which would be better. Sandbox seems like a good idea to show a general idea of how my character is, but interaction would too. What do you think would be best?
-Celerich

There is no good answer. Depends on your expectations.

You can explore the rpg part of the game solo, building your char's background and overall depth.
Or you could explore the player interaction side, which could mean joining a party for some plot furthering, or finding a partner for some cybering action.

Really comes down to that: knowing what you would like to do first, and find a willing third party.

i would be willing to take him on with my other chars once i have talked to them and have decided how to continue from this point on. However, something to keep in mind is that we might not have any female players, so it would be basically a party of male players, unles we get some fresh female blood. Anyway, i'll PC the others and i can build on that.

Attachments

• K.Pencil.01.Maybe.1.jpg
    K.Pencil.01.Maybe.1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 28
Hmm. Sounds good, and i can toss in some one time Females, for the rp purposes. I'll chat more PM.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back