• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tormented Soles - The Original Thread.

Sounds good, and i can toss in some one time Females, for the rp purposes.
If you mean you'd like to play female chars, we usually advise new players against that, and stick with chars from their own same gender.

But if other users are ok with it, and its implications in the cybering aspect of the game, that's no real prob with that.

Impressive, the scale i mean. I hosted few such games, played some, but in Poland it would be impossible to gather so many players. ten was a success. I hope you won't mind me joining in.
I hope my English is on a decent level, I haven't used it quite a while.
Of course I'm opened to suggestions on a character.

Name: Artarus son of August
Race: elf
Description: Visibly young, but already bulkier than average elf, and taller than human, with slim face, and shoulder long, dark blond hair, cut with a stone knife. Wearing fur, and skins, having only primitive bow, spear, and a handful of self made items in his possession. Knowing the basics of the etiquette, but with the reflexes of the barbarian. For a first glance most people would not believe that blood of proud, older race runs in his veins, but the details betray the truth quite quickly, revealing the combination of natural dignity, and learned wildness.
Bio: The story starts with Arturus grandfather Torus. No one speaks about his crime, nor in his native Althwyran, nor in the family, but memory of the older race runs deep. He and those of his blood were banished, from the land two hundred years ago. Now his burial fire burned out, and his grandson Artarus, born in the wild North, starts a journey to visit places he should call home from birth. Hoping that death in the exile was enough of a punishment.
Paths, and trails passed slowly giving him the time to reminisce life left behind. Simple, savage, repetitive, concentrated on finding warmth, and food, with only few family members to speak to. Picturing his future, meeting someone new for a first time, seeing places known only from the stories, really learning about the world, and most of all, finding a truth about why his life had to look like this.
First contact with civilized world was a shock, everything was exiting, somewhat scary, but he tried not to show how new it is to him. But seeing a women behaving like mad while touched lightly made him ask what is happening, mesmerized by this sight.
Misc. Info: Artus have very weak innate magic abilities, setting dry grass on fire, or moving a plate is about it.

Last edited:
Hi Beiseker, this thread died off back in 2007. There's a new role play starting though if you want to check that one out. We could use some more players. By the way your english is fine.

Long live the king.
I'll be happy to join.
You mean Aygomen Glenn?

Name: Ashley

Race: human

Description: 5'6" has blue eyes, blonde long hair, blue tank top with a red jacket, shorts and flip flops, non because she never fights, she just stays in the towns working there.

Bio: She was a small towns girl, before she wanted to stay, she wanted to help fight things, but once her parents was about to die they said to her, "don't be like us, live a life here." As they said that they died, she had to start getting a job at the age of 10 and kept working in that town ever since.

Misc. Info: Before her parents go out, they would always wake up Ashley by tickling her, she loves being tickled or giving tickles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back