• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tyra's Tickling segment parts 1 and part 2 m/f feet f/m feet f/f upperbody m/f upper

Ticklishious, It was awesome that someone from the tickle community got the opportunity to discuss it on TV and have people be aware of it and better understanding of it, and Tasha and Tommy did an awesome job of doing that. The fact that three women from the audience were so open minded to try something like that was even cooler.

But I'd rather tickling not be mainstream at all if it's just going to be portrayed in a negative light which I feel may have happened because of Tyra's side comments.

Annie...I hear ya...but it is what it is. Don't you see that Tyra (as well as any TV host) has to relate to the majority of the audience? The majority thinks tickling is for children. They aren't educated about it. So when they see a black chick tickling a white guys feet with a hairbrush...it's weird! But it's good TV.

Yaqi was on Danny Bonaduce's show a few years back and got the same response. EVERY fetish goes through this. People shit on each other and then eat it. Personally, it think that's fuckin' gross...but it's turns alot of people on.

My point is that this great tickling moment happened on TV and all anyone cared about was what a bitch Tyra Banks is...and it's all because we are spoiled with free clip samples...YouTube...real BF/gf videos...mainstream finds...

Don't get me wrong, I love the offerings to the community and watch every last drop of them...but at the end of the day who cares about Tyra, this is a tickling forum not a talk show crit.

Annie...I hear ya...but it is what it is. Don't you see that Tyra (as well as any TV host) has to relate to the majority of the audience? The majority thinks tickling is for children. They aren't educated about it. So when they see a black chick tickling a white guys feet with a hairbrush...it's weird! But it's good TV.

Yaqi was on Danny Bonaduce's show a few years back and got the same response. EVERY fetish goes through this. People shit on each other and then eat it. Personally, it think that's fuckin' gross...but it's turns alot of people on.

My point is that this great tickling moment happened on TV and all anyone cared about was what a bitch Tyra Banks is...and it's all because we are spoiled with free clip samples...YouTube...real BF/gf videos...mainstream finds...

Don't get me wrong, I love the offerings to the community and watch every last drop of them...but at the end of the day who cares about Tyra, this is a tickling forum not a talk show crit.

Yaqi ruined his chances of trying to make tickling mainstream by showing up on the Howard Stern show and being made to look like an ass, and then continuing to go back there and even tickle a guy.

I agree with you that it was an awesome moment, but for her to say "How strange" at the end of the segment was just stupid and pointless. She said that because she's close-minded, not because she's trying to relate to a greater audience.

And I know this isn't a talk show criticism forum, but it is a tickling forum and I feel Tyra's comments made a different in how tickling was perceived by her "greater audience." It could have stayed a light-hearted, fun segment without some of the things she said.

Thanks Rajee for the post. Tommy and Tasha, you handled yourselves very well and very respectfully. I'm proud of both of you. Great job!

Holy Crap!

That's awesome! Hell, we oughta contact Tyra and invite her to NEST to give it a try, eh?

I thought it rocked. Both Tash and Tommy handled the questions better than I would have. I have no complaints about the way any of it was handled. I understand Annie's objections to Tyra's comments, but looking at the bigger picture, I think Tyra's reactions to it will underline that this is something that is very different from conventional foreplay, and might very well generate considerable interest in a lot of people that are bored with convention.

About the clips

Thanks Rajee for posting them.

I disagree with the guy who claims we should "hide in the shadows" or only be on Howard Stern. Stern's show has a circus atmosphere, I don't think it helps to "mainstream" a tickling interest.

The surprise that Tyra has about tickling sites out there in cyberspace is the same surprise I've run into when I've told a few people about the sites I've found. Believe me, people still do get surprised by what shows up in this internet age.

And, of course, people are going to have strange looks on their faces when confronted by this. Most of us have been brought up to believe that anything outside the norm of missionary positions is somehow out of whack. I mean, hell, we're only now in the last ten-twenty years starting to get over the gayness issue. Fetishes are going to take a little longer.

Rajee, thanks so much for posting them. I didn't turn my tv on until 20 minutes after the show had started, in the middle of the trampling segment! So I would have totally missed out on this if it weren't for your efforts!

Interesting.......maybe I'll include it in my professional paper. :idunno:

Not so good!!

Only PG-13 rated tickling?? That's what Michael Jackson says he does. They should've been more honest and said they tickle each other on R and X rated areas. I'm sure whenever Thomas is giving Tasha oral sex he doesn't mix in some tickling and vice versa. Or whenever they make out they don't caress each other with fingertips to bump it up and wiggle their fingertips into each others' sides...

The segment wasn't very informative, because tickling is a natural foreplay act between 2 lovers, and on Tyra's show tickling was sugarcoated in the sexually repressed innocent (but really not innocent) Michael Jackson tickle monster way that creeps people out!! That's why it was strange.

Kudos to Thomas and Tasha for going on TV to discuss the kink, remaining composed and able to read from the teleprompter, though. Maybe sometime there will be a show on tickling that's more informative and real... a show that penetrates the core of tickling without any pussyfooting around it.

Maybe they dont tickle x-rated areas?
I know that personally, i enjoy tickling feet/sides/etc with my gf MORE than x-rated areas. It is possible/true.

Also i was just thinking, to an extent, i can agree with tyra and her "are you SERIOUS" attitude.
My gf has always described my tickle fetish as an 'innocent' fetish, she says
"Its like saying youre turned on by bubbles and sparkle"

To which i think "but thats silly". But if ever met somebody who was turned on by bubbles, then i would probably say "Bubbles? are you SERIOUS?"

Perhaps its the fact that the majority of fetishes on tv are shown to be extreme, such as tight bondage, whipping, burning, slapping, stamping and bleeding.
So when somebody comes along and says "im turned on by tickling", a natural reaction would be "tickling? ANYBODY can be tickled at anytime in any place, you dont have to go to an underground dungeon for that!"
So perhaps yes, "SERIOUSLY" might be a good responce

All I have to say is: Wow, I can't believe some of the comment here. But here's my opinion-

1. Tommy and Tasha, or Thomas and Natasha, handled themselves very professionially on their segment. I think they gave their ways that they use tickling in their relationship was very informative. Could have been longer, but there was about 3-4 other guest, and that's a one hour show. They were possiby, one of the best representations of the Tickling Community yet.

2. So what if Tyra Banks said stuff like "how strange"? It's not like tickling is something that she encounters daily; She like a majority of the world think Tickling is something that happens between kids and to see an adult couple discussng why the do it, as well as show some o their work on TV, peaked her curoristy. It's not like she said " God, what a bunch of freaks/How an you guys like tickling!? That's for kids!". She's a talk show host for god sakes.

Now, the comment that I am about to make may come across as offensive to some, and if it does I apologize before hand because that is not my intention. What I have heard in this thread is anger at the fact that a celebrity found "tickling to be weird", and on the other hand people that are satisfied that the topic was brought into the limelight. But isn't that the way some people view homosexuality? I mean, some people find it "weird", and they don't agree with it, but that doesn't make them right nor does it mean that people who are homosexuals should go underground; this same logic applies to tickling, given the fact that just because some find it to be odd or out of the ordinary, it does not mean that it is nor that we should go back into hiding.

Not everyone is gonna like our fetish, and some may find it weird, it's normal. I find golden showers weird, but that doesn't mean that I find them to be wrong, it's just that the thought of being pissed on does not appeal to me. If nothing else, there is at least one more mainstream tickling scene for us to enjoy, so let's not let Tyra's treatment or behavior regarding "tickling" distract us from the fact that there was a special on her talk show that focused on our fetish and gave two members of our community the opportunity to shed some partial light on the subject.

Tommy and Tasha, thank you SO MUCH for representing us in this way to the mainstream. We'll never BE mainstream, but your excellent appearance might help us be more accepted within it.

I've never been a particular fan of your videos, but I promise to give them second, third and fourth looks in the future. You have done us proud!

You're welcome Ryan23, Daddy, Ticklishious, KrazieDog, Kucheeku, andThe Dubliner.

Thanks vsa7a.

Last edited:
Kumbayah!

Lotta good points being made here. But what I'm seeing is the potential for a lot of positive publicity for our reletively tame kink by a major mainstream broadcaster. Just think, if we had not just an actual couple from the community, but a whole panel of us on the show, articulately and gently introducing literally millions of viewers to This Thing Of Ours. And think of how many of us are still out there in the dark, thinking that they're alone in this. Imagine if we had several of our best and brightest being interviewed, showing those with the thirst for knowledge how safe, fun, and intimate our harmless little fetish is. I think it's got a great deal of potential. Tyra might have had some difficulty wrapping her mind around the concept of tickling as a form of intimacy (heh, notice she never came anywhere NEAR the stage, but rather "volunteered" a few members of the audience to go up instead?), but how freakin' amazing is it that she addressed the issue at all? We all know that there are celebrities that share this with us... just IMAGINE how cool it would be if they felt safe and comfortable enough to reach out and network with us, make friends among the community! :grouphug:

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

I am not going to wait for the next talk show, the next TV opportunity to come along. I recently was offered a chance to produce one of my coffin clips for a primetime show. I turned it down because I was confident it would have made us look like freaks for sure. I have been working on something that may make tickling more accessible, maybe give our fetish some mainstream exposure. Still I think, how mainstream do we really want tickling to be? I mean, its bad enough that some producers make videos that really reflect no understanding of our fetish, and I hate seeing those previews on the forum more than anyone. Imagine a flood of people on TMF who are curious, maybe even mocking, but don't have the fetish, and the numbers just begin to overwhelm members who treasure TMF as a place to talk and share. We would all be wading through crap trying to find each other. So sometimes I think its best to leave well enough alone, but it is so damn important to be able to reach out somehow to those who have no idea that a whole community exists that will embrace them and provide support. Overall I am proud of what I did on the Tyra Show, I didn't waiver, I didn't try to be someone else. The show kind of made me out to be more of a lee than ler when I am equally both, some things were edited out. But still, a great and positive experience for me.

I was a little disappointed in Tyra's remarks at the end, but I don't need anyone's approval to do what I do. It's those sort of comments that each of us should use to our advantage. How can you honestly say you love tickling if you never have to defend it? Hell, the past month I found myself defending my appearance and then all of my video samples from so many different people my head was spinning. Not just from the infamous Mike, lol, but from people who I thought were friends, even from a member who has been in my house, drank my wine, and hung out with Tasha and me. But you know what, it keeps me in check and reminds why I do what I do. Did anyone really think Tyra would say that tickling is the coolest thing in the world? I didn't, but I thought it was great that she and her producers gave someone a chance to speak for tickling in a way that wasn't too judgemental. I freely got to say what I needed to say.

I guess my point is that there are pros and cons for mainstream exposure. It's good if it makes our community larger by helping those find us who are searching and longing for our company. Not so good if the forums become filled with idiots mocking us and inhibiting intelligent discussion. Like I said, you have to defend what is important to you, and not likely that those without a geniune interest would stick around too long. That guy Mike had to post 100 times bashing me, lol. Let's hope we never have to multiply that number by thousands of dumbies. Just a thought.

I thouhgt it was a nice segment and I applaud those brave enough to go into the public eye with something that we hold so private!

Congratulations!

Now my only problem is if this clip shows up on The Soup tonight! LOL! My wife will look at me funny and I'll have to play dumb like its the first time I ever saw it!

~ toyou

TickleABuse,

I just want Tommy and Tasha to know how much I enjoy their clips. Thanks you for putting yourself out on the edge and doing that show. It takes alot of guts. Please keep up the awesome work.

u kno the small world funny part?

one of the three volenteer girls, lauren, i used to know her in high school. she was in my musical theater class and there was a couple of slight tickle moments invovling her i can remember.

hehe, how ironic she'd end up on that show during the tickle segment. ^.^

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back