• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tyra's Tickling segment parts 1 and part 2 m/f feet f/m feet f/f upperbody m/f upper

I know this is kind of off topic, but does anyone remember the tickling segment on the 'Jerry Springer' show? Talk about a dark day in tickling. I mean the 'Howard Stern' segments were one thing, but 'Jerry Springer' was in a class all his own.

Tyra sez "This is strange..."

Tyra is no idiot. Her show is NOT spontaneous or improvised. It's a well-scripted, planned and thought out show...with LOTS of research done before it actually airs. I'm sure Tommy and Tasha (Nice job, by the way! Bravo!:happyfloa) were interviewed well before the show aired. Tyra's "surprise" and "shock" was all an act. A sleek show like Tyra's will leave little room for chance or error. She knew well in advance what was going to be discussed. (Notice how the word "tickling" scrolls up behind our intelligent and cool headed representatives...). She knew all about tickling videos. She knew EXACTLY what the clips Tommy and Tasha brought over were going to depict. There was NO way in hell they were going to air an unseen/unpreviewed/unedited clip on the show. I'm sure that Tyra has enough influence on her show that she can say "yay" or "nay" to any topic she wishes to. She was curious about the topic of tickling. She feigned innocence and surprise because she wanted to represent the "normal" side of society that has no clue as to what tickling means to us. :rolleyes:

I think that it's more than likely Tyra and her partner(s) played around with and experimented with tickling from then on. I think the show probably had an affect on her. And I agree with the earlier posts that talk about her obsession with feet. Perhaps one day she will "come out" and admit that she is just as fascinated with our hobby/obsession/passion as we all are...:wavingguy

PS: Tickle Abuse has some OUTSTANDING videos...and Tasha intimidates me because she's a creative and MERCILESS foot tickler! :shock2: I LOVE it! Just keep me away from those STOCKS!

PSS: Rajee, you've done it again! Many thanks!

I don't think just because Tyra's show is scripted or just because she allowed tickling to be discussed on the show that Tyra herself is into it. That's a bit of a jump. To say that, well you'd have to also say she was interested in whatever other harmless yet strange fetishes were discussed on that same show. I'm sure it's a nice thought, though.

I'm in general agreement with tkltkltkl's point or what I saw as his main point that is. Anyone who takes what they see on TV at "face value" is at least a little naive. And they have every reason to try to portray any subject as "shocking" since, quite simply, "shock value" sells, and is therefore probably somewhere around 99% of what TV is, although that may be more blatantly obvious in some cases than in others. If you don't believe me, ask Jerry Springer or Howard Stern.

Might as well JUMP! Go ahead and JUMP!

I don't think just because Tyra's show is scripted or just because she allowed tickling to be discussed on the show that Tyra herself is into it. That's a bit of a jump. To say that, well you'd have to also say she was interested in whatever other harmless yet strange fetishes were discussed on that same show. I'm sure it's a nice thought, though.

Um...I think you should read my post a little more carefully. You don't have to include the baby with the bathwater i.e you'd have to also say she was interested in whatever other harmless yet strange fetishes were discussed on that same show. I never said that she was interested or into it...just curious & fascinated.

To cabalist: EXACTLY! :wavingguy

This was a good show. I like when our love for tickling gets some mainstream attention. I know some people that just think I have issues. If that was the case I have had them all my life. I thank Tyra for putting this on. I do not think she is that into it myself by her reactions. I have read books on arsonists but that does not make me one.

Seriously FUCK these people they come out on talk shows, and talk about this stuff and make us look like a bunch of freaks. Its a fucking fetish just like anything else and they make it seem like we're all weird.

LOL I love how the audience was, like, totally weirded out by the concept of it being a fetish. They were like . . . .

:rowfull:

Question to tommy or tasha (hopefully you're reading this) How did you end up on Tyra Banks? Did one of their contact you requesting an interview or something?

and why is it so bloody impossible for tyra banks to empathise with other human beings? she spent the entire time acting perplexed that such a thing is even possible: "tickling VIDEOS!?! is there a world like on the websites and stuff on the internet for ticklers? are you SERIOUS!?"

Oh! That's because Tyra Banks is an idiot.

Actually, although I've never seen her show except for this small segment, she seems to talk the way most hosts of similar shows talk. I believe this was established much earlier in this thread, but television entertainment is largely about "shock value", which is likely the only reason they even did a segment on this subject, because that sort of thing sells. If you don't believe me, ask those other idiots, Howard Stern and Jerry Springer. (Actually, what you have to bear in mind is that these shows, like most things on TV, are produced almost exclusively for viewing by idiots and I suspect Banks is well aware of that.)

Question to tommy or tasha (hopefully you're reading this) How did you end up on Tyra Banks? Did one of their contact you requesting an interview or something?

Shy and Wild Tickling let me know about it since I am in NYC. I sent an email and a produce from the show called me. Turns out he is a member of my site!

Tyra is no idiot. Her show is NOT spontaneous or improvised. It's a well-scripted, planned and thought out show...with LOTS of research done before it actually airs. I'm sure Tommy and Tasha (Nice job, by the way! Bravo!:happyfloa) were interviewed well before the show aired. Tyra's "surprise" and "shock" was all an act. A sleek show like Tyra's will leave little room for chance or error. She knew well in advance what was going to be discussed. (Notice how the word "tickling" scrolls up behind our intelligent and cool headed representatives...). She knew all about tickling videos. She knew EXACTLY what the clips Tommy and Tasha brought over were going to depict. There was NO way in hell they were going to air an unseen/unpreviewed/unedited clip on the show. I'm sure that Tyra has enough influence on her show that she can say "yay" or "nay" to any topic she wishes to. She was curious about the topic of tickling. She feigned innocence and surprise because she wanted to represent the "normal" side of society that has no clue as to what tickling means to us. :rolleyes:

I think that it's more than likely Tyra and her partner(s) played around with and experimented with tickling from then on. I think the show probably had an affect on her. And I agree with the earlier posts that talk about her obsession with feet. Perhaps one day she will "come out" and admit that she is just as fascinated with our hobby/obsession/passion as we all are...:wavingguy

PS: Tickle Abuse has some OUTSTANDING videos...and Tasha intimidates me because she's a creative and MERCILESS foot tickler! :shock2: I LOVE it! Just keep me away from those STOCKS!

PSS: Rajee, you've done it again! Many thanks!

They actually did a phone interview, which to my surprise, became the script for the segment. I mean the interview was genuine, they asked me questions that pretty much anyone on the outside may ask. My only disappointment was that Tyra didn't get tickled, and from what I understand, it was going to happen until 11pm the night before the show. Some guys from the show were supposed to come and pick up my tickle chair for that segment, I think Tyra MAY be way too ticklish and chickened out!

They actually did a phone interview, which to my surprise, became the script for the segment. I mean the interview was genuine, they asked me questions that pretty much anyone on the outside may ask. My only disappointment was that Tyra didn't get tickled, and from what I understand, it was going to happen until 11pm the night before the show. Some guys from the show were supposed to come and pick up my tickle chair for that segment, I think Tyra MAY be way too ticklish and chickened out!

Wow, that would have been a clip for the ages and sealed your place in the HOF.
My guess is that you're right. I saw other clips of Tyra (the one with the Reno 411 guys), and I doubt she would be able to handle it either. She must have seen your website footage in a production meeting and said "hell no!"
I'm glad she got 3 women from the audience at the end.

Way to go Tommy -- awesome that you decided to do the show. Too bad Tyra sucks ass as a host. That had tons of potential for being such a great segment. Kudos

My only disappointment was that Tyra didn't get tickled, and from what I understand, it was going to happen until 11pm the night before the show. Some guys from the show were supposed to come and pick up my tickle chair for that segment, I think Tyra MAY be way too ticklish and chickened out!

Heart breaking, absolutely heart breaking. I think you and Tasha should have rushed her in the crowd. However this factor will definitely add to my Alphabet Tickler chapter featuring Tyra. I like you Tom, but I would have loved to have seen Tasha work over Tyra with out mercy. Oh well there's always sweeps months lol.

Attached is what we want to hear Miss Banks say :D

@drnkntklr you make a very good point in that you recognise that we have to be open to different thoughts, even if we dont necessarily agree with them. In regards to tickling, i have to agree. Personally i dont like tyra banks, but her reaction did not surprise me in the least. However the segment may have come across to the audience or whatever, you can bet that some people would have watched it with a completely different reaction.
Also, it was good to see tickling, in whatever light, brought out into the light a bit more. It was refreshing, and greatly helped by the very professional, and very human appearance by Tasha and Tommy. You guys did us all proud!

You both come across cool and normal unlike Yaqi who seems to portray a serial killer/axe murderer... Tasha is amazing, should have her own country and Brooke could be her vice president!... Great Clip!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back