• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tyra's Tickling segment parts 1 and part 2 m/f feet f/m feet f/f upperbody m/f upper

It strikes me, once again, that part of the reason "mainstream" people find our tickling interest so weird or abnormal is that we keep linking it directly with sexual behavior (fetish and foreplay). However, while Western culture has undergone an incredible shift in visible societal mores over the past two or three decades, there are still significant portions of the population who have little or no contact with more, shall we say, "progressive" ethical systems.

I know plenty of people who are intelligent, social, and fun to be around who never discuss sexual issues openly, on principle. So, to them, it's one thing to mention that you enjoy tickling--that still seems fairly innocent. But mentioning that you're turned on by tickling puts the whole discussion into a different light--eliciting either an uncomfortable "OK, way too much information" or, if you make it clear you'd like to tickle or be tickled by them, provoking this response: "So, basically you want to use me for your own gratification?"

Over the years, I've been very fortunate to have several good female friends who enjoy tickling as part of our social relationship--but it's always clear that it is a minor part of the relationship and something to be practiced within very clear personal boundaries. I've gradually learned to accept this as a necessary sacrifice for the sake of healthier friendships, and perhaps as an equally necessary reminder to "exercise moderation in all things".

I've got a lot of recent Tickle Abuse clips and Tasha is a great tickler. I should have done some better clip searching because until the Tyra segment I didn't know Tasha had been featured as a ticklee. The fact that she doesn't really like to be tickled makes it even better. Any chance of new clips where Tasha gets tickled?

Long Over Due

FINALLY....tickling has come out of the basement and into the mainstream.
Thank you Tyra, and thank you rayee for posting.

TUH

...Still I think, how mainstream do we really want tickling to be?...

Wise words and a great follow-up post Tommy :) I have always thought that trying to introduce fetish, tickling or otherwise, to the general public is counter-productive. At best, some people may feel tolerant towards something they never knew existed, but still don't have a clue about. At worst, people look down their noses and they still don't have a clue. If it's necessary to introduce our fetish to anyone, personal experience tells me one-on-one or a small group works best to minimise herd mentality...

There are decent fetish scenes and counter-cultures in nearly every major city in the western world and over 73,000 members at the TMF, so it's not like we are alone with no place to express ourselves. Sure, it can be a pain in the arse sometimes, but that's just part of being a kinky fecker in a sea of vanilla :woot:

As for the Tyra show, you two did great just being yourselves. Whilst the format of the show felt a bit like a swarm of people who probably consider furry handcuffs to be the extreme edge of sexual kinkiness, looking at a topic which they could never comprehend with one raised eyebrow...you succeeded in not making us look like creeps :D Thanks for that and good job!

All I have to say is that Tyra is no Oprah.

Yeah, thank GOD! Niether of them have anything interesting to talk about, but at least Tyra looks good in a swim suit. ;) One thing I noticed is that Tyra didn't seem to interested in getting near the stage, I want to know if you guys would have jumped her had she come near you? I'm betting yes, and she probably knew it lol.

I'd like to thank Tommy and Tasha for doing the show, you two did a great job. Even though Tyra did make it seem a bit weird with her comment, at least she got our love out there for us. I liked how she got some others to join in too.
I like the Quentin Tarantino reference on here. After seeing this clip and talking to Tommy on the phone today, I get it now. Thanks for the call, by the way Tommy, it was cool talking to you and I definitely want to come down, you really came off as easy going and down to earth.
It's funny how people mentioned going into the book/video stores in NYC to get their tickling vids. I just got done telling him how I used to drive into the city and paid $75 for my first vid. The internet helped in a big way.

Raj, thanks for posting this. I've been busy and completely forgot about the airing.

The Haunting Party

Do you realize that people laugh every time they see someone being tickled?????

Last edited:
I'm a little disappointed that I missed this. I thought I was keeping a good eye out for when it airs, but I guess not.

Anyway, kudos to Tommy and Tasha. I think they did well. And thanks to Rajee for posting.

However, I must say that I think Tyra's behavior was all an act. I think she, herself, may have a foot fetish...possibly leading into tickling.
If you think about it, she made a whole big deal out of Quintin Tarantino's foot 'obsession' and even mad a foot model segment. She even went so far as to put her feet in his lap, as if she was tempting him.
There was another episode (both of these can be found on You Tube), where she is on a couch with Kathryn McPhee, barefoot, and they talked about her feet for a while.
Plus other movie and TV appearances that have highlighted her feet.

Long story short: Tyra is full of it. I think she has a foot fetish of some type, but she says and does what she thinks people expect. If she 'embraced' a foot and/or tickling fetish, she feels people might think she's weird.

I've got a lot of recent Tickle Abuse clips and Tasha is a great tickler. I should have done some better clip searching because until the Tyra segment I didn't know Tasha had been featured as a ticklee. The fact that she doesn't really like to be tickled makes it even better. Any chance of new clips where Tasha gets tickled?

I have done two of Tasha this month, and there is also a buttcrack tickle of her as well. And yes, she HATES to be tickled so it may take at least a month of buttering her up before she will do another one!

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Incredible

I used to think Tyra's show was irritating (you got me, I still do) but these clips are great! And what a lucky guy to find a beautiful women to share his kink with. I love black women's feet. And yes, this is green for a reason.

Jealous, anyone? :bouncybou

You know this was the Tyra Banks show, its not Charlie Rose or Tavis Smiley. Really am suprised that some really did not know what to expect. As an earlier poster mentioned, Tyra was simply doing her job. She was simply relating to the majority of her viewers and most do simply look at tickling as somthing weird, pure and simple.

I do however believe that it was healthy to put it out there and expose it. The young couple Tyra interviewed were dignified and did not make fools of themselves nor did they exploit tickling as some sort of freak show. And that is really all that matters.

I personally dont feel any great urge nor care if this goes mainstream or not. Things tend to get deluted. Tickling would be popular for all the wrong reasons anyway. Mostly to put money in someones pockets on the backs of other people. And well I dont really sense an us and them attitude. Lets simply enjoy what we have so far and with the internet and natural inclination others will slowly but surely catch on.

It strikes me, once again, that part of the reason "mainstream" people find our tickling interest so weird or abnormal is that we keep linking it directly with sexual behavior (fetish and foreplay). However, while Western culture has undergone an incredible shift in visible societal mores over the past two or three decades, there are still significant portions of the population who have little or no contact with more, shall we say, "progressive" ethical systems.

I know plenty of people who are intelligent, social, and fun to be around who never discuss sexual issues openly, on principle. So, to them, it's one thing to mention that you enjoy tickling--that still seems fairly innocent. But mentioning that you're turned on by tickling puts the whole discussion into a different light--eliciting either an uncomfortable "OK, way too much information" or, if you make it clear you'd like to tickle or be tickled by them, provoking this response: "So, basically you want to use me for your own gratification?"

Over the years, I've been very fortunate to have several good female friends who enjoy tickling as part of our social relationship--but it's always clear that it is a minor part of the relationship and something to be practiced within very clear personal boundaries. I've gradually learned to accept this as a necessary sacrifice for the sake of healthier friendships, and perhaps as an equally necessary reminder to "exercise moderation in all things".[/QUOT

I understand your point of view, AlterEgo, however I would amost have to insist we, as members, link it with sexual behavior, because that's what it is, at least for us. You don't view this site because you're mildly intrigued by tickling. You view it because it turns you on sexually.

I'm not interested in combining the friendships I have with females with eroticism; those are two very different things. I don't discuss it often because I know how it's viewed for those who don't share the interest. But as you said, it's like discussing intercourse openly; bound to prompt a TMI and a dismissive wave.

Don't hold your breathe waiting for unity amongst the masses. Tickle 'cause you love it. But expect the majority to not understand.

I'm a little disappointed that I missed this. I thought I was keeping a good eye out for when it airs, but I guess not.

Anyway, kudos to Tommy and Tasha. I think they did well. And thanks to Rajee for posting.

However, I must say that I think Tyra's behavior was all an act. I think she, herself, may have a foot fetish...possibly leading into tickling.
If you think about it, she made a whole big deal out of Quintin Tarantino's foot 'obsession' and even mad a foot model segment. She even went so far as to put her feet in his lap, as if she was tempting him.
There was another episode (both of these can be found on You Tube), where she is on a couch with Kathryn McPhee, barefoot, and they talked about her feet for a while.
Plus other movie and TV appearances that have highlighted her feet.

Long story short: Tyra is full of it. I think she has a foot fetish of some type, but she says and does what she thinks people expect. If she 'embraced' a foot and/or tickling fetish, she feels people might think she's weird.

I think you are absolutely dead on target there about Tyra.
In her lame attempt to "keep it real" she exposes her own so called flaws:
"Oo look at me ya'll, my butt's too big, I got a weave, and just look at my corns". She does focus a lot of attention on her feet tho, so I dig her anyway. A sensous erotic foot tickling would probably do her a whole lot of good.

I think you are absolutely dead on target there about Tyra.
In her lame attempt to "keep it real" she exposes her own so called flaws:
"Oo look at me ya'll, my butt's too big, I got a weave, and just look at my corns". She does focus a lot of attention on her feet tho, so I dig her anyway. A sensous erotic foot tickling would probably do her a whole lot of good.

I think a good old fasion blue collar fuck would do alot of celebs alot of good.

If this was in Belgium, i would be in the studio hoping they asked my to be tickled.
Thanks for sharing.

Tickle Abuse on Tyra

Thanks, Tasha and Tommy, for getting the word out and giving us a positive representation to the general public. Wish I had been in the audience!! :feets:

1. Tyra said "we all know what its like to be tickled" so we definitely know Tyra Banks is ticklish. As Hawk Harrelson says "you can put it on the boooaaarrrd.......yes!"

2. I wasn't bothered by anything Tyra said. I thought it was handled very tastefully and respectfully....I think a lot of talk shows would have done a lot worse. Okay, I did kind of raise an eyebrow when she said "this is strange". But I think she was just expressing her personal opinion, like "I don't know how anyone could be into that" and that's fine. Maybe being tickled is like the worst possible torture for her, so she can't imagine anyone being into that. Does she have to say "wow I'm going to go home tonight and try that", as awesome as that would be? lol To me she didn't say anything that implied there was anything wrong with it, no more so than having sex on a subway or on a balcony, and I don't know much about Tyra but I know that if she doesn't like something she WILL give you an earful lol.

3. So it sounds like Tommy was the one who first introduced Tasha to tickling. I'm assuming this was before she ever started making tickling vids, like the "toothpaste commercial" video as Ms Slim I think her name was in that one? Was it Tommy who got her to do her first tickling video (whether it was "toothpaste commercial" or whichever was first)? If so, :bowing: That deserves a TMF lifetime achievement award, my friend lol

4. Anyone else notice one of the girls at the end of the last segment going for Tasha's foot? Awesome. Was she not wearing shoes to begin with, or did one of the girls on the couch rip them off lol

*sigh* just the thought of a bikini clad goddess like Tyra tightly bound spread eagele and rubbed down in glistening baby oil at the mercy of Tasha and Tommy's tickling fingers... in another lifetime maybe. We can dream can't we?

Nice Set of Videos!

It is really nice to see that tickling turn-ons was mentioned on Live TV.

Thank You Rajee for taping this.:nicethread::ty:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back