• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the new forum!

Yeah so I immediately can't log into the account I've had for nearly 20 years. Had to use this alternate account and I'm struggling to get anywhere on this new site.
Gonna be honest with you. I immediately hate it and I want the old site back.
It took me 20 minutes to even log into this account just to post here and I'm not eager to come back to this.
Love ya Jeff but this is not good.

I’ve been a member since 2001 and I could not log in with my info I’ve been using for 23 years. I had to create a new profile name to even post this. How can I log in with my original account?

Same issue as the previous posters. My original profile's password was not recognized, and I was locked out after a few attempts. Then I go to select the option 'forgot password' and input the email address for that profile that I had been using for over 20 years, and the system says it does not recognize that email. Please help!

Somethings has gone very wrong... I Logged in with my email (my username fightinggirl666 didn't work with the same password I used that worked on my email) and it says I am logged in as some random account called "captain benderf" lol... my email is listed against this random user, but nothing else is mine (friends, stories, rest of profile) so I guess the account migration didn't work correctly?

please fix this, thank you!

This is definitely not good, and it's my top priority. But I'm sure it can be resolved because we didn't delete the old forum, just put it on a shelf. One way or another, I'm sure we'll be able to get everyone's accounts back for them, so don't worry.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience though. Something like this was probably inevitable, because honestly I never even considered that this might happen, and that's exactly the sort of problem you run into when doing a major upgrade - the things you worried about, you ended up planning against, and it's something you never saw coming that sideswipes you.

We'll be working on it, I promise :)

I really don't like this. I want the old format since it's better. Not all upgrades are good. It's better to stick to the format people are used to. This is very bad format and hurts my eyes.

Unfortunately, that wasn't an option. The old forum had gotten too out-of-date and was starting to not be functional. A change had to be made.

One thing at least for me so far (and hopefully just a bug that needs work) is the home page doesnt work. I try to click the enter link and it just stays there. Have to sort of back door my way onto the site.

If you mean the front page, that used to have the picture and the big ENTER button, we decided to get rid of it and take people right to the forum. So if you had the index.html page bookmarked, that might be what you're seeing. From now on you'd just go to ticklingforum.com and you'll land right on the forum.

Personally I think the upgrade is a good start. Few thoughts - the C4S "sponsored by" at the top is a bit large and clunky. The colour scheme between read and unread could be more pronounced. The individual profile pages look quite lacking, and missing a lot of what the old profiles used to be, especially friends lists and such. The highlighting of text is also invisible.
Otherwise, quite clean

I agree about the C4S at the top, I'll be working on that. For people not on mobile, I think they're talking about how the forum looks on a phone, we placed the C4S banner at the top and it looks very large.

I'll be working on things like individual profile pages, but I'm not sure what the options will end up being.

I don't understand what you mean about the highlighting of text though? Can you describe what you mean in more detail?

The new forum looks great! Is there a way to see when a user is online like the green indicator on the old site? It's nice sometimes if you see someone else is online, particularly from your Friends List, and you can shoot them a PM...

You should see a little green icon on their name, like the one under the T in the picture below

online.png

The only issue I am seeing is under people's names that have feather levels, it's showing the coding to change the color of the text instead of actually changing the color. If you look under my avatar and name on this post, you should see what I'm talking about.

Plus my banner on my posts is not showing either.

Apparently html isn't working, it's probably disabled somewhere in the admin options of the forum. I'll hunt it down today and activate it :)

I like it so far!

I know change is hard yall. This has a lot of promise for us. Give the admins time to work out the kinks (ha ha funny pun). Patience & lots of reassurance that this will work out :)

I had to change my password in order to log in. Old one wasn't working. Looks like others were having the same issue.

I was able to sign in without an issue. Maybe it’s new password requirements that were applied during the change?

Anyway, I dig it. I have been on this forum for a long while and I enjoy the update. Looks like I won’t have to use Tapatalk anymore! 15 years in the IT field and I new there was an upgrade coming last night when Tapatalk stopped working.

Nice work Jeff!

With change come discomfort, I could not login at first but go in this morning, I am excited! Thank you Jeff for the expense of hosting this and putting with all of us as we whine and complain as you do everything. It is appreciated sir

It looks awesome! It'll take some getting used to, but it was definitely worth the effort! Thanks for getting it done, Jeff!!

I had the same problem as others. I had to create a new account to get in, since the forum tells me my password is wrong and won't let me reset it.

I got my old password to work by requesting a password reset and "changing" my password to what it has been for the last 20+ years.:p

Everything looks a little different, and I know that can be disorienting. But once you get used to things you're going to find that everything is a lot better, I promise :)

This is a much more modern forum, with better tools and interfaces everywhere you look. So give it a chance!

I made the default appearance Black and White, which I think looks a lot cleaner and more current, but if you prefer the old look you can change it by clicking your username and selecting preferences, then using the drop down bar.

Some things will probably be configured wrong, but we'll get everything working properly over the next few weeks of tweaking so bear with us.

If you encounter problems or have questions, post them here or message me privately with what we now call a "conversation" located in the same place Private Messages were before. Conversations are just Private Messages with a new look and name.

Just click my username and select "start conversation."

Thanks for your patience while we were down today! And again, welcome!
Jeff, thank you for working to fix it!

So far in every instance of people not being able to get in, it's because they can't reset their password because they don't have access to the email address they registered with. If that's you, email me at [email protected] and I'll get you straightened out.

And please don't forget to tell me your username!!

Thank you Jeff for everything you do! Account is secured and good to go on my end :)

Regarding html in signatures and titles, it turns out that xenforo just doesn't support html in its posts, for security reasons. There's an addon for getting around that (one of the great things about xenforo compared to our old forum, is that it's actively in development and people create addons for it) but I'm not sure if I want to use it or not.

For now I'm going to leave things as is, which means I'll have to edit the custom titles and remove the html, and people with html in their signatures, including me, will have to change them to BB code. BB code is very simple, it's just clicking buttons and filling in forms - when you edit your signature you'll see what I mean.

But if you get stuck, message me and I'll help :)

I don't believe the older format is "out-of-date". I know there are others that prefer the older format compared to this bad new format. Not all change is good and this isn't good change at all.

I don't believe the older format is "out-of-date". I know there are others that prefer the older format compared to this bad new format. Not all change is good and this isn't good change at all.

It was out of date in the sense that it couldn't work with modern internet protocols and tools. It was glitching, and didn't work well with https. Changing wasn't something I decided to do - it was something we had no choice about.

It being out-of-date was just a fact of the situation, not my opinion on how it looked or operated.

It looks so good! Nice work Jeff!

I signed in once, and it was glorious!

I'm liking it, and I like the new customization options. Can't wait for the chatroom to come back!

It looks clean and fresh. Nice job, it will just take members some time to get used to the new TMF look.

I want my account deleted. Not coming back to this site anymore. This and other sites need to stop doing these "updates". Retro formats are compatible and I didn't have trouble with the old format. This format is giving me a lot of trouble.

I love the new updated look of the website. It looks much more modern, cleaner and clearer. Good Work :) I also love the addition of a "Like" button.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back