• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do for the one you love?

I would never give up the forum. It is a part of me. It is an outlet, a way to keep in touch and basically a social networking site. Now over time would I come to the TMF less, probably. Would I not be on as often....most likely. But it should be a choice that I make not one that I would be forced to make.

That's how I feel. Love me for me. Yes there is compromise in a relationship, but there are something about myself that I just can not change for the sake of changing. It may happen, it may not...only time can answer that.

Rob

Okay... Perhaps I didn't really explain myself very well when I started this post (I'm sorry if that's the case btw), When I made this post, I was speaking completely "hypothetical". What I meant by it was if you would be willing to give up the FETISH itself, not the friends or the ties you have made by having it. I hope that clarify's things a little more! - I would still love to hear your opinons...

Okay... Perhaps I didn't really explain myself very well when I started this post (I'm sorry if that's the case btw), When I made this post, I was speaking completely "hypothetical". What I meant by it was if you would be willing to give up the FETISH itself, not the friends or the ties you have made by having it. I hope that clarify's things a little more! - I would still love to hear your opinons...

Can't speak for anyone else here, but if one's truly going to leave the fetish, they're going to have to leave everything that comes with it. IMO, you cannot separate the two. How did you meet those friends? Probably here. What was the common denominator that started those friendships out? Well, this place of course. If the person is so insecure that they demand you out of the fetish, they certainly aren't going to want you to keep the friends you made while exploring said fetish. All or nothing--clean break--no residuals to hang onto.

Once the door to experience is opened, I dont think there's any shutting it. Tickling is not a fetish for me, but it's still very much a part of my life. I've built my confidence and self esteem through being here. I have friends both seen and unseen that have been better to me than my own family at times. This would be nearly impossible to leave behind, especially at the request of someone who claims to love me. I feel if I trusted them to even let them know that much about me, they should at least attempt to meet me half way to understand. If not, I don't think it's worth it to pursue that relationship.

If i loved them i still wouldnt leave this place. I would just keep on here or just leave them. I dont care how much I love someone, once they try to control what I do then its over.

Like if i was addicted to this site or something then yeah i think it would be better to leave, but of course im not, im hardely ever on so it shouldnt bother anyone.

It really depends on the context of the request. If it was part of a larger pattern of not being able to compromise; or a pattern of controlling/domineering behavior - I would probably choose to end the relationship and find one that met my needs a little better. Not so much in the tickling sense, but in the sense that I don't want to be with someone like that regardless of how it manifests or what the trigger issue is.

In a relationship that was otherwise solid and based on mutual respect; give and take; etc...then I would not have an issue forgoing tickling activities either temporarily or permanently. That would be part of *my* compromise. I don't have any problem with the "giving" part of the equation, provided I'm not the only one doing the giving.

That said, tickling isn't a fetish for me. It is one of many kinks - so I have plenty of options in that regard, lol. Yes it is a part of me, but so is my love for say...cats. But if my partner were miserable with cats around - later kitty! Tickling isn't my identity. It's just a piece of a puzzle that will always be unfinished and probably missing some pieces. Not a huge deal to me.

Okay, now that I know the true scope of your question, the answer to that is no.

I say that for this reason: I'm a great believer in giving, and compromise. I'm sure that through the course of any relationship, I will have to compromise, and give in, on things I dont prefer doing. If someone said to me: "Mitch, you totally have to give up tickling or foot play just for me, regardless of how you feel about it", then that person would not be right for me, because they aren't willing to work with me, on something I need. If they said: "Dont tickle me for long periods of time, or every day" or "Dont kiss my feet every night", but you can do those things sometimes". Then yes, sure, I will work with them on modifying my desires to suit their needs, but if someone said "no tickling or feet, ever", then sorry, that person isnt for me, and doesnt regard my feelings at all, so I wouldnt be happy with such a person.

Mitch

First, i would do everything to make my love happy.
But because i'm very honest and would never do anything to hurt my boyfriend :innocent: my membership on TMF should'nt be an issue.
If i's still be asked to leave, i prolly would also have to leave the other pages, such as fb.. or just get rid of my computer :crash: lol.
There are many situations or places (not only in the internet) which could lead somebody to do something "stupid". Anyway, my love wouldn't have to worry about that, he can trust me.

To be completely honest, I really don't know. Love is not something I know much about. Maybe I'd give it all up. I've thought that sometimes I would, but... Nah, I don't know.

Same as before answer wise. As for give up your fetish? Do I ask her to stop loving strawberry milkshakes? Sure I could say "stop drinking them" (not that I would), but "stop loving them" is ridiculous. This is a part of me, a part of who I am. This is not a hobby, such as RC cars, card collecting, model training collecting, etc to be put down. I don't ask a lot in return from someone, so asking me to stop something ingrained in me, might as well say "stop loving music".

As some said above, I'd be more concerned about where that desire would be coming from. What is the motivation behind it? The love, trust, and honesty I provide should be the focus.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back