• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you die for the one that you love?

Butterfly wings

1st Level Red Feather
Parents or Parent/Grandparents/Mom and Dad/Girlfriend and Boyfriend/Husband and Wife etc

If you were put in a situation like that. Would you?

yes i would die for my husband, and especially if i had children i would have died for them. heck there is no way i would leave my burning house without chelsea, my cat. i would die for her also.

isabeau

Ahhh BW, puppy love is great, isn't it?

Would I take a bullet for someone? Yes.

Would I specifically put my own life on the line for someone so that they might live? Yes.

Would I kill myself to make her happy, or take my own life so I don't have to live without her? No fucking way.

Without question, I would for Tf4f. Even with the ups and downs I've had with my relationship with my sister, I would for her too. My mom has stuck beside me beyond words, I would for her too.

I'd put my life on the line for anybody....unless they're a real asshole :whip:

"Would you die for the one you love" is a line from one of my favourite songs.

Yep, I would

Absolutely. I think if you truly love someone, you'd do it automatically without even giving it any thought. That is what real love is all about.

Mimi

THAT'S NOT EVEN AN ISSUE FOR ME!!!! I WOULD AND I KNOW I WOULD AND THAT'S A FACT! We had this same conversation last year at lunch on a road construction job. Each one of the seven crew members gave an answer, before I could answer the other guys stated that they already knew I would because of my attitude, personality and love towards my family! It felt good that they knew how I felt I just hope it never comes to that!!!

ViperGTS said:
Would I take a bullet for someone? Yes.

Would I specifically put my own life on the line for someone so that they might live? Yes.

Would I kill myself to make her happy, or take my own life so I don't have to live without her? No fucking way.

Thank you, Viper. You said everything I was going to. :)

I would lay my life on the line for Jason. I would also do the same for my parents and certain friends that I have. Hell, I was willing to give an organ for Jason's mother, who died of liver cancer last year, and a woman I was very close to. But of course, I couldn't. But you get the idea.

Not for my paternal unit (he's an ass) but for everyone else on the list, yes, in a heartbeat.
XOXO

Butterfly wings said:
Parents or Parent/Grandparents/Mom and Dad/Girlfriend and Boyfriend/Husband and Wife etc

If you were put in a situation like that. Would you?

I'd put my life in danger for someone, yes. But as for actually taking my life for them... I'm not sure. I'm only young... I just don't feel like I've even had the chance to live yet. Maybe when I'm older I'll think differently.

Mimi said:
Absolutely. I think if you truly love someone, you'd do it automatically without even giving it any thought. That is what real love is all about.

Mimi
Exactly. Well put.

For my sons..absolutely without hesitation. Also the same for my mom and my sister. For my dad..HELL NO I know he wouldnt for me. For the people that I have really good friends with and care about deeply yes I would.

i would in a heart beat for my family especially my parents, husband and daughter

isabeau said:
heck there is no way i would leave my burning house without chelsea, my cat. i would die for her also.
isabeau

I need to see pictures of your cat chelsea. Pleaseeeeeee :D

I love cats also.

Here is a large picture of my cat Chexs (like the brand of cereal) hehe. It's a she. I forgot to take the red eye function off on my camera.

It depends on the situation. In my heart I would. But I would do everything in my power trying to save us both.

For my mom, who has loved me more than any mother could, through thick and thin, and always, the answer is yes, without hesitation. For my father, who even though Iam talking to him now, he has usually thought about himself first, so my answer is probably not. I think the decision to die for someone, is made when you know that person has sacrificed more for you then anyone. I would have died for either one of my maternal grandparents when they were alive as well, because they gave me so much unconditional love and support from the day I was born, until the day they died.

Mitch

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back