• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you die for the one that you love?

Personally I like to see what some folks say about firemen, the police, the military. Those guys put there life on the line everyday never knowing if today is going to be there last chance at life. If its warped to put your life on the line for another than those great individuals must be just as warped. Maybe its the money..hmmmm I guess they put their life on the line for money but I doubt it.

Im sure anyone would tell these guys "No, let my house burn its okay as long as your safe."..."No, he could shoot me..don't pull your gun out officer, as long as your safe."...."No, its okay, I didnt' really like freedom anyway, as long as your safe." Puuleeezzee spare me. To some people putting their life on the line is worth the person they put in on for, stranger or not.

Ticklerguy4u said:
Personally I like to see what some folks say about firemen, the police, the military. Those guys put there life on the line everyday never knowing if today is going to be there last chance at life. If its warped to put your life on the line for another than those great individuals must be just as warped. Maybe its the money..hmmmm I guess they put their life on the line for money but I doubt it.

Im sure anyone would tell these guys "No, let my house burn its okay as long as your safe."..."No, he could shoot me..don't pull your gun out officer, as long as your safe."...."No, its okay, I didnt' really like freedom anyway, as long as your safe." Puuleeezzee spare me. To some people putting their life on the line is worth the person they put in on for, stranger or not.

ahh that is so well said.... and to me they are true heroes.. no greater gift than to lay one's life down for another...

isabeau

The meaning is obscure.

If you mean would I risk death, against massive odds, if it would actually do my loved one some good, then yes, in a heartbeat. I've done that for friends too. One of those episodes is why I'm in a wheelchair right now.

If you mean passively allow myself to die or be killed, I can't imagine a real world situation in which that would do my loved one any good. I would go down fighting the person, persons or circumstances responsible for the situation first.

On the other hand, I would kill to protect someone I care for, without hesitation, and repeatedly if needed. No matter how much danger that put me in. In the incident I refer to above, I believe that two of my four opponents, all of whom were armed (I was not armed) eventually died of the injuries they incurred in the fight. This does not bother me in the least. I prevented them from completing a gang rape they had already begun, which would likely have been followed by murder, and then robbery of the violated corpse.

In any practical situation in the real world, I could do my loved one more good by living for them than by dying for them, and would attempt to do so.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Mastertank1 said:
In any practical situation in the real world, I could do my loved one more good by living for them than by dying for them, and would attempt to do so.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

I believe that is true, I myself have walked from a fight or a situation where I knew the odds weren't in my favor. Does it make me a coward or does it make me wise. As you said, I serve no one by acting arrogant and believing I am immortal. but i believe the question is "would you die for the one that you loved." which means to me, its either your life or theirs. Which would you choose??

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back