• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You think she was hinting?

NonConTickler

TMF Regular
I got laid off from a job in summer of '09 and there was a girl there I worked with, she knew I liked her but I think she just liked me as a friend. Since then she's been laid off too and I don't think she's working yet. I've talked to her on facebook since then and I've hinted that I had a foot fetish but not much beyond that. Then monday I just figured what the hell and I told her what I wanted to do to her feet (really what I've wanted to do to them since I first met her). Below are the messages back and forth that followed.

ME: I wanna tickle your feet. I mean just grab your feet in an armlock and just let you have it. Bare feet. No socks or nylons or nothin. Just thought I'd share that.
HER: Lol u r crazy But I think people do pay for stuff like that ;)
ME:
You wanna hang out sometime? And can we hang out before it gets too cold for you to wear flip flops?
HER: U r super crazy do u say these type of things out loud around other people lol and yeah we can hang where u wanna go
ME: Wanna see a movie saturday? I don't know what's out yet I'll have to see but if there's something you wanna see let me know. It's gonna be 75 saturday, so wear flip flops, please!

HER: U have to pay to see these big beautiful feet in this tricky type of weather
ME: Pay huh? I was thinking going and hanging out but what if I just came by and paid to tickle your feet for like a half hour? LOL

That last message was yesterday and no response yet from her. Like I say I don't think she's working yet and she has I think 2 kids so she could probably use the money. I mean, she brought up paying twice before I said anything about paying. So do you think she was hinting that she'd let me tickle her feet for money? I was just going to hang out with her maybe see a movie and figured she'd realize I was gonna wanna touch her feet in the process. But if I can just show up, pay her, cut right to the chase and get what I want, then go home, all the better! What do you think?

Having read the messages, I would say that, yes, she was hinting that she would give you a foot session for money. Time to ask her the rate if you are interested.

its not a definite answer of "yes tickle me" but she is definitely hinting at some type of possible action lol. When she said "these big beautiful feet" it seemed like she threw that in there to tease you a little haha but maybe she will accept some cash and let you tickle her feet

It's possible she was trying to let you down gently with the jokes about needing to pay her/not wearing flip-flops and maybe she was freaked out once she realized how serious you were. Might explain why she hasn't responded. I could be wrong.

I agree with Annie. And, if it goes any further, for the love of God don't make it all about her feet. :)

I read her posts differently from others here. I think she's interested in hanging out, but politely and humorously saying no to the foot play. I could easily be wrong, but I would approach her gingerly.

You don't have to tell us what she says, but please let us know if she replies. I'm kind of curious if she will after the last comment. But then, I don't know how you guys normally talk to each other... but if it were me, I wouldn't be expecting a reply to THAT. =D

Why? She was the first one to bring up paying, not me. It just so happens that I would rather pay and get right to the tickling than hang out with her at all.

Annie hit the nail on the head... if you disagree (I doubt even if you agreed it would change your intended course of action) just be sure to tread softly!

I won't lie, I think you killed the whole thing when you asked to pay to tickle her. I think she was actually thinking you were joking around until you said that, bud. Then just "yikes... think I'll close this and forget it happened with WAFFLES! MMM! WAFFLES!"

Also she might have been offended in some way thinking you thought of her as a prostitute or plaything.

What a weird conversation. I have no idea what is going through her head but I really really wanna know how this turns out.

i'm just confused as to why you, the king of not caring about morals, are coming to us for advice about this. based on your previous posting history, why not just do it?

While I think you have a better chance of your dream 'lee falling from your ceiling than you do of hanging out with this girl (unless she's really disturbed), I admire your moral code, whatever that may be, for posting here.

I remember those days. It's tough to be a sinner, eh friend? :)

I just wanted to know if she was actually offering to let me pay her to tickle her feet. The only reason I cared if I offended her was, then I wouldn't get to touch her feet at all, whether hanging out or just showing up and paying her. Anyway, I messaged her again to try to find out if I still had a chance at getting my hands on her feet and she responded finally last night.

ME: Hey, hope I didn't piss you off or anything. When you mentioned that people pay for that, and said I'd have to pay to see your feet, I thought maybe you were hinting that you'd let me tickle your feet for money. How ticklish are your feet anyway? :)
HER: Stop being silly I'm still celebrating my kid bday this weekend another time buddy p.s. my feet are very ticklish ;)

So I may be able to just show up and pay, or I may have to hang out with her, but it sounds like I've still got a chance at those feet.

God. If she's trying to politely back you off, she's doing a god awful job at it.

God. If she's trying to politely back you off, she's doing a god awful job at it.

God, do you people want her to be backing me off? We're all into tickling, you're supposed to be hoping I get some action here. That's what's really important here - TICKLING!!

God, do you people want her to be backing me off? We're all into tickling, you're supposed to be hoping I get some action here. That's what's really important here - TICKLING!!

I'm wanting you to not freak this chick out by going up and offering her money to get your jollies if she is not down with that. She's either doing a bad job of telling you she's down with that or she's doing an even worse job telling you that she's not. That's cool if she is down with that, but man, mixed signals all day there.

Yeah... about that....
Just because I like tickling, doesn't mean I'm emotionally invested in whether you get off. Especially when you've gone to great lengths to make it clear that you don't care about anything, except whether you get off.

Yeah... about that....
Just because I like tickling, doesn't mean I'm emotionally invested in whether you get off. Especially when you've gone to great lengths to make it clear that you don't care about anything, except whether you get off.

so well said. i have nothing else to add.

Noncontickler, if a woman says "You'd have to pay me for that", it means "You freaking don't have enough money you could possibly make me even think of letting you touch me!". She's just being polite.....

He's under the bridge again, waiting for The Three Billygoats Gruff....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back