• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You think she was hinting?

If this ends up being anything but an attempt at polite refusal, I will eat my hat. I will buy a hat so that I can eat it, because it will be the only thing that makes sense in the world anymore.

*claps* :)

Yeah... about that....
Just because I like tickling, doesn't mean I'm emotionally invested in whether you get off. Especially when you've gone to great lengths to make it clear that you don't care about anything, except whether you get off.

If this ends up being anything but an attempt at polite refusal, I will eat my hat. I will buy a hat so that I can eat it, because it will be the only thing that makes sense in the world anymore.

Seconded. The whole "ps. my feet are very ticklish" thing makes me want to slap this person if she is trying to say no politely. It's like asking a girl flat out to have sex and her saying "no, not tonight, but by the way, I'm great in bed".

And non-con, no, as Wolf said, I doubt any one of us gives a crap about whether you get a chance to get your jollies off. In fact, based off your posting history, I think a small minority of us hope that this all somehow ends up with you getting thrown in jail for a few weeks because of her and how you seem to think women are playthings and not human.

This seems like a case of Fucked-Up Female Syndrome. FUFS for short. It sounds like she kinda likes the attention, but doesn't actually want to go through with the actual deed. Many girls are like this, especially on dating sites and the like.

I actually don't think the OP messed up as badly as I originally thought, but I still don't think anything is going to come of it.

lets hope for the best and pray he gets his hands on her feet. Lets also hope she isnt saying "no" to his offer since like others have said...shes doin a bad job at it.

I don't know whether you're the king of not having any morals, though your original post was more about interpreting her posts than of having a moral dilemma. But I think you're projecting your fetish-culture orientations onto her, to the point of letting your orientation crowd out your sense of friendship. She regards you as her friend, and she is making plans to get together with you as a friend, the way friends get together. And now you're saying that you'd rather pay her for a tickling session, and you can take or leave hanging out with her at all. Anyway, I don't think she's hinting. I think she assumed you were joking the first time, and I think the second time, when she thought you might be serious, she politely said no. I think the non-reply to your last note could be a sign that you completely freaked her out when you made clear that you were serious. I've made this mistake myself, of getting so comfortable with life here in the fetish world that I forget how weird all this seems to outsiders. There's a woman down in Baltimore who told me she'd call the police if I ever tried to contact her, after I made the mistake of saying "I have a couple of soft-core fetishes" when we were getting acquainted.

I don't know whether you're the king of not having any morals, though your original post was more about interpreting her posts than of having a moral dilemma. But I think you're projecting your fetish-culture orientations onto her, to the point of letting your orientation crowd out your sense of friendship. She regards you as her friend, and she is making plans to get together with you as a friend, the way friends get together. And now you're saying that you'd rather pay her for a tickling session, and you can take or leave hanging out with her at all. Anyway, I don't think she's hinting. I think she assumed you were joking the first time, and I think the second time, when she thought you might be serious, she politely said no. I think the non-reply to your last note could be a sign that you completely freaked her out when you made clear that you were serious. I've made this mistake myself, of getting so comfortable with life here in the fetish world that I forget how weird all this seems to outsiders. There's a woman down in Baltimore who told me she'd call the police if I ever tried to contact her, after I made the mistake of saying "I have a couple of soft-core fetishes" when we were getting acquainted.

Ugh! I can only imagine how you felt after a reaction like that. All I can think of is that girl is a bit of a psycho, but it's true you kinda worded it in a way that would only be comfortable to someone in the know. Still, she could have had at least some form of open mind, rather than going nuts and threatening to call the cops if you tried to contact her. But at least you didn't have to wait long to realize you two weren't gonna sync up.

Back on topic: Yeah, I think you've got it right, and it's pretty much what people have been thinking through this thread, with some other bits thrown in. Still kinda interested in seeing if she runs with it down the road. It'd be funny if we were all proven wrong.

Speedbump: She did have an extreme reaction, but our world does seem weird to outsiders. My suggestion to fellow kinksters, when it comes to telling other people about the proclivity, unless they're going to make themselves public figures over it and have interviews on the evening news, is to wait till a really comfortable friendship is in place, and only discuss it in that context, with a friend who is clearly receptive to hearing about it. One female friend of mine said "That is so cool!" when I told her about it; another reacted similarly and then later let me give her a foot tickling. (Milagros, if you're reading this, you've met both of these ladies in the same artistic facility where you saw me again last week.) But many more will get freaked out. I'm going to be very interested in the OP's update after the meet-up does or doesn't happen.

Speedbump: She did have an extreme reaction, but our world does seem weird to outsiders. My suggestion to fellow kinksters, when it comes to telling other people about the proclivity, unless they're going to make themselves public figures over it and have interviews on the evening news, is to wait till a really comfortable friendship is in place, and only discuss it in that context, with a friend who is clearly receptive to hearing about it. One female friend of mine said "That is so cool!" when I told her about it; another reacted similarly and then later let me give her a foot tickling. (Milagros, if you're reading this, you've met both of these ladies in the same artistic facility where you saw me again last week.) But many more will get freaked out. I'm going to be very interested in the OP's update after the meet-up does or doesn't happen.

That's kind of dangerous though. The more you wait, the more you stand to lose if the person you want to mention it to freaks out. There are very good arguments for and against each way of carrying about it.

Am I the only person who noticed that he'd signed in under the "wrong" profile back on page 1?

LAWLS. Well done, +1 point for you.

lets hope for the best and pray he gets his hands on her feet

You haven't read a whole lot of pots he made, right?
By the way, where in hell do you have chubby cheeks? For sure not in your face, I don't know about the rest! ;)

Am I the only person who noticed that he'd signed in under the "wrong" profile back on page 1?

Nah, I saw it too, but does that really surprise me? No!

You haven't read a whole lot of pots he made, right?

So don't hope that I get my hands on her feet, because I'm a "bad" person who doesn't deserve to be happy, is that what that means?

And WorkInProgress this was never a question of "do I risk our friendship over this"? She was a co-worker who I thought was hot, nothing more. I'll send her funny messages and get the ego gratification of her telling me how funny I am and stuff, but if she was like "you're weird don't talk to me anymore" I wouldn't feel like I lost anything because I never planned on seeing her again anyway except to get my hands on her feet.

How's that mentality working out for you, oh innocent one? looks like you can save your money on this one at least. 'noncontickler: givin tickle fetishists/lers a bad name since 2006'

So don't hope that I get my hands on her feet, because I'm a "bad" person who doesn't deserve to be happy, is that what that means?

I just mean a person who reads your postings and is in their right mind would not bother praying for you getting your jollies off. That would be a true waste of time!

I'm genuinely curious here.
I know YOU believe you are somehow exempt from the social contract, that everything should be handed to you with no effort on your part, but why should anyone else believe that? Why should anyone believe you deserve anything, when you view others as objects and all you talk about is your own self-absorbed misanthropy? Why should anyone care about you when, every chance you get, you make it abundantly clear that you don't care about anything but yourself?

Last edited:
I know YOU believe you are somehow exempt from the social contract, that everything should be handed to you with no effort on your part, buy why should anyone else believe that? Why should anyone believe you deserve anything, when you view others as objects and all you talk about is you own self-absorbed misanthropy? Why should anyone care about you when, every chance you get, you make it abundantly clear that you don't care about anything but yourself?

+1.

I know YOU believe you are somehow exempt from the social contract, that everything should be handed to you with no effort on your part, but why should anyone else believe that? Why should anyone believe you deserve anything, when you view others as objects and all you talk about is your own self-absorbed misanthropy? Why should anyone care about you when, every chance you get, you make it abundantly clear that you don't care about anything but yourself?

You're right. No one has any reason to. It's just another example of my not playing well with others. Just because I have no real interest in other people doesn't mean I don't still want things from them. Unfortunate for me that it doesn't work that way. Believe me, if I could just go be a hermit and never see or hear from another human being ever again I would in a heartbeat. But I'm too lazy to be a rugged outdoorsman living off the land or whatever. I like the conveniences of modern living too much. So I'm stuck in a world where I have to interact with other people, share, cooperate, etc. I don't like it, but this is me dealing with it the best I can.

I think you are an idiot.
She meant pay...for the date.
No chic wants to feel like a whore, and that's what you're doing if you pay to tickle her.
She's not replying because you freaked her out.

I think if I were more familiar with your posting history, some of the responses you're getting would make sense, including the claims that you have no moral code and the artful suggestion that you're under the bridge waiting for the billygoats. For my part, I can only say, the fact that I'm part of a tickling fetish community doesn't mean that, even when I'm talking about tickling, I think it's all that matters. A lot of the time, someone posts about a situation or a problem that's supposedly a tickling issue, and I'll respond to it more as a general relationship issue, because oftentimes I think that relationships are what's important. In this particular instance, my bias is that to think that the important issue is whether you still have this woman's friendship, not whether you get to tickle her. Isn't friendship part of what you want in life, even if you describe your motives as being about what you want? It came as a surprise to me when you said that tickling her, with or without paying for it, was all you cared about, and I would ask you to think about whether that's really how you feel, and whether that's how you feel about friendships for their own sake in general.

Now that you've posted that latest exchange of texts, I would say that she's giving you ambiguous responses. If you decide that her friendship is what you value, then I would advise getting together as friends and only bringing up tickling if it feels comfortable to do so when you're together. If all you care about is tickling her, then you've got nothing to lose by acting accordingly, though you may not gain a chance to tickle her.

It came as a surprise to me when you said that tickling her, with or without paying for it, was all you cared about, and I would ask you to think about whether that's really how you feel, and whether that's how you feel about friendships for their own sake in general.

Seriously, before you haven't read more of his postings, you can't even have a conversation with him, because it's just not what a normal person would expect! Personally though, I think he's just trolling and don't believe he actually thinks what he writes here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back