• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You think she was hinting?

i was joking about the whole praying thing as if i thought everyone was going to literally pray for him and hope to God he fufills his dreams. I hope things work out for him even if they just remain friends...enough said lol.

My cheeks (on my face lol) are chubby but ya cant really tell in the sig picture. It's alright though i can deal

I think you are an idiot.
She meant pay...for the date.
No chic wants to feel like a whore, and that's what you're doing if you pay to tickle her.
She's not replying because you freaked her out.

Oh man, how did everyone overlook this?

It's true, I think she really wanted him to pay for the movie, and the date in general, and then MAYBE things could go sexually after... not that a movie is a very good date. On the other hand, maybe she just wanted to see a free movie and was using the foot thing as a way of enticing him to pay for it...

I don't know. Too many questions as I don't really know her or her personality.

I think if I were more familiar with your posting history, some of the responses you're getting would make sense, including the claims that you have no moral code and the artful suggestion that you're under the bridge waiting for the billygoats. For my part, I can only say, the fact that I'm part of a tickling fetish community doesn't mean that, even when I'm talking about tickling, I think it's all that matters. A lot of the time, someone posts about a situation or a problem that's supposedly a tickling issue, and I'll respond to it more as a general relationship issue, because oftentimes I think that relationships are what's important. In this particular instance, my bias is that to think that the important issue is whether you still have this woman's friendship, not whether you get to tickle her. Isn't friendship part of what you want in life, even if you describe your motives as being about what you want? It came as a surprise to me when you said that tickling her, with or without paying for it, was all you cared about, and I would ask you to think about whether that's really how you feel, and whether that's how you feel about friendships for their own sake in general.

Now that you've posted that latest exchange of texts, I would say that she's giving you ambiguous responses. If you decide that her friendship is what you value, then I would advise getting together as friends and only bringing up tickling if it feels comfortable to do so when you're together. If all you care about is tickling her, then you've got nothing to lose by acting accordingly, though you may not gain a chance to tickle her.

All I ever cared about was getting my hands on her feet. That's all I cared about since I first met her when we were co-workers. She's useful for ego gratification, telling me how funny I am and stuff like I said earlier, but that's as much as I value hers or anyone else's friendship.

I used to have friends, not internet friends but real friends you hang out with. They would complain when I was too lazy to hang around with them, when they'd have to twist my arm to get me to go see a movie with them when all I wanted to do was stay home by myself and play video games. One of them was useful in that he lent me money when I needed it and drove me to work and back when I didn't have a car (we worked together at the time).

But about 10 years ago it got to the point that whatever use I got out of them, whether financial or one of them letting me live with him and his family (a different one, not the same one who lent me money & drove me to work), or just the ego gratification of them telling me how funny I am, was no longer worth the inconveniences I hate so much of dealing with other people on a regular basis.

So that's how I feel about friendship, and relationships with other people, in general.

You just have to be trolling. Really now. Nobody actually IS like that!

All I ever cared about was getting my hands on her feet. That's all I cared about since I first met her when we were co-workers. She's useful for ego gratification, telling me how funny I am and stuff like I said earlier, but that's as much as I value hers or anyone else's friendship.

I used to have friends, not internet friends but real friends you hang out with. They would complain when I was too lazy to hang around with them, when they'd have to twist my arm to get me to go see a movie with them when all I wanted to do was stay home by myself and play video games. One of them was useful in that he lent me money when I needed it and drove me to work and back when I didn't have a car (we worked together at the time).

But about 10 years ago it got to the point that whatever use I got out of them, whether financial or one of them letting me live with him and his family (a different one, not the same one who lent me money & drove me to work), or just the ego gratification of them telling me how funny I am, was no longer worth the inconveniences I hate so much of dealing with other people on a regular basis.

So that's how I feel about friendship, and relationships with other people, in general.

Dude!! I won't lie, I was EXACTLY like you until recent years. I had quite a few friends in high school, but I rarely ever hung out with any of them outside of there because I preferred sitting around playing video games and stuff. Eventually I just said "fuck it" and stopped hanging out with anyone whatsoever. In the last couple years, I started hanging out with old friends and new friends quite a bit, and actually having feelings for people that I didn't know existed... but a lot of the time I could still go without seeing any of them a lot of the time, but I just have to force it.

I honestly don't feel the same thing for people that other's feel for people, and I won't lie, when it comes to girls, it's hard to feel more than just lust... but it does happen. Just not very often. Though for me it's usually with girls who are already taken or aren't into me whatsoever, so whatever.

Like they say, you learn the emotional stuff from parents and whoever is around you as a kid, and my parents didn't show love for each other once that I remember, and I spent more time as a kid without friends than with, so shit happens.

Are you generally happy, or unhappy about it, though? I got to the point that I was unhappy, and I was jealous of how others were living with all their friends and stuff that I decided to try and change. It's not easy, and some people just aren't wired for this kind of stuff. Hanging out with people can be awkward for me more than fun a good bit of the time. But it's worth it for the times it's not, I suppose.

You just have to be trolling. Really now. Nobody actually IS like that!

Uh... there are actually TONS of people like this, just not a lot of people are vocal about it. Social disorders are very common.

Social disorders are very common.

What I don't get is - if you are so socially disinterested, why bother getting on a freaking forum and talking about it!? It just doesn't seem to match!

What I don't get is - if you are so socially disinterested, why bother getting on a freaking forum and talking about it!? It just doesn't seem to match!

I don't think it has to do with that emotions, per se. I think he just wasn't sure if there was a chance it could happen, and he was kinda excited he might be able to tickle her feet, but he wanted to see if he REALLY had a chance, or if he was just deluding himself.

Not everything has to do with emotion. He just wanted an opinion. Or maybe he has feelings deep down and just isn't acknowledging them. It's hard to tell.

Really? Well, I guess as a woman I don't really get that one. :)

Well it is known that women think more emotionally, and men think more logically. I don't know how transvestites feel though...

Emotional logic...?

I don't know how transvestites feel though...

Men wearing women's clothes are still men! :) I wonder about transsexuals though!

I may be wrong, but I'm getting the impression that NonConTickler is getting hostile responses for being honest about how he feels. What he's describing is a struggle, not a willful "fuck you" attitude. And I definitely don't think he's a troll.

I should ask a friend of mine, Justin....he used to be a Stephanie....maybe he can enlighten us! :)

Oh man, how did everyone overlook this?

I think that we all thought it was a bit of a stretch, really.

And if he's not trolling he needs the kind of help that few, if any, of the people here are qualified to give.

Last edited:
Based on previous posts and conversations with this guy, It's obvious something is wrong but he knows what he's doing and saying and he's looking to stir the pot somewhat. not saying his viewpoints or what he feels isnt true but this is a guy that after much rejection was talking about throwing women down stairs. so yall have fun with the analysis and kid gloves

The OP sounds like a very depressed person.

Yea, sounds like it came off very strong and pungent. This girl sounds looney tunes anyway.

At times like this, I resort to the Costanza axiom (when he was comparing paying to park in a garage to prostitution): Why should I pay when, if I apply myself, maybe I could get it for free?

Offering to pay from the get-go takes it to a whole another level. IF there's still a glimmer of hope out there, take it easy and hang out for a bit, DO NOT FIXATE and gently bring up massaging and tickling her feet, then MAYBE there's a slim chance.

I'm not holding my breath, but thats my 2 cents

I finally just came out and asked: "for $25 would you let me tickle you all over, for a half hour? Seriously." I figured I'd start out low and we'd negotiate, if she was interested.

She writes back a couple hours later: "u a single man $250.00 I got kids to feed"

So I'm just gonna stick with strippers and my streetwalker friend I met last year. They offer much more reasonable rates.

I finally just came out and asked: "for $25 would you let me tickle you all over, for a half hour? Seriously." I figured I'd start out low and we'd negotiate, if she was interested.

She writes back a couple hours later: "u a single man $250.00 I got kids to feed"

So I'm just gonna stick with strippers and my streetwalker friend I met last year. They offer much more reasonable rates.

Sounds like everybody wins.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back