• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Feet

Hm, well regardless, here's some more pics

Attachments

• 2289af96d3d3d241b147389adf0efbe8.jpg
    2289af96d3d3d241b147389adf0efbe8.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 123
Wow, that was a massive post Fhgwagadds. Thanks so much for that. Those foot scenes in the Ikkitousen manga, are they from any particular volumes, or from the whole series?
Also, do you know if any of these scenes have been represented in the anime?

Wow, that was a massive post Fhgwagadds. Thanks so much for that. Those foot scenes in the Ikkitousen manga, are they from any particular volumes, or from the whole series?
Also, do you know if any of these scenes have been represented in the anime?

They tend to appear mainly in the latter volumes(7 or 8 onwards).It seems like the artist suddenly enjoyed doing dynamic and foreshortened foot shots.

I dont think there are that many in the anime, but I havent really seen the latest ones.

Jeez, when was the last time a Cowboy Bebop pic found it's way here?!?!?!?! Bonus points for the fact that it isn't Faye Valentine either! Nice one!!!

Awesome animation which anime is that from.

It's a hentai called Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro. Ps. There's a Footjob in the second episode. I put the clip here a few pages back.

By the way, I found a pic of Dawn from Pokemon. I would put it here but it involves someone licking her foot. It'd get removed.

By the way, I found a pic of Dawn from Pokemon. I would put it here but it involves someone licking her foot. It'd get removed.

I saw that one too, and I didn't post it for the same reason...

But, if people just search for "hikari (pokemon)" on gel/danbooru, it should be one of the first pics.

Last edited:
I would put it here but it involves someone licking her foot. It'd get removed.

Why would it get removed?

There are some footjob clips in this thread yet we don't allow feet licking? This makes no sense whatsoever.

I just saw the drawing in question, it's just a picture of Cynthia licking her foot...likely it'd get removed since 1. it's Dawn and she's underaged and 2. it comes off as adult.

But there has already been a footjob pic of Dawn.

Yeah, but it's only there because the mods either overlooked it, or chose to be merciful and leave it up.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=feet&pid=25

Here's a general link to Gelbooru's feet-related searches. Since people want the pic so bad, it should be somewhere on the page.

(I'm going to assume that nobody will take issue with me posting a link to the site containing the picture, considering that 70% of the pictures in this thread are from gel/danbooru anyway.)

Last edited:
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back