• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Feet

Same four-eyed gal kicking a bookcase (for some reason) from two different perspectives; excellent sole shot here :drool

One more from R.O.D. w/the four-eyed gal kicking some blonde gal in the face, and a shot of the blonde gal's leg/foot. Now, since there's only three from this set and I hate to waste two extra slots, here's a trampling and kicking scene from Gin Tama, as well!

Last set for this week, which should keep you all satisfied 'til next week 😉 A delicious sandaled-foot-trampling scene from an anime called "Toradora"; one girl gets her sexy sandaled-feet stepped and grinded by another girl's equally sexy sandaled-feet :wub heavenly! And for an extra bonus :lol here's the YouTube clip of that scene = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8gWNMgVcVo&feature=channel_page

Until next week, folks ^^ bon appetite!

Remembering the vid caps of the past of Anita King, I wiki'ed her to see if it mentioned anything about her toes:

http://readordie.wikia.com/wiki/Anita_King

"Anita is immensely strong for a child her age, and also very flexible. She is so confident in her abilities of strength and flexibility she relies upon them to save her life by leaning backwards out of a fourth-floor window and over a roof railing. Anita has apparently exceptionally prehensible toes, being able to tear pages from a book with her bare feet and pick up knives and single papers with her toes."

We've seen vidcaps of paper, but from the looks of this source there may be a scene with knives too. Would love to see that.

1) Fragile (Nintendo WII)
2) Shugo Chara
3) Unknown
4) Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea
5) Tower of Druaga The Aegis of Uruk

1) Hayate no Gotoku
2) Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo
3) Ikkitousen
4) Unknown
5) Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

Attachments

• 8a538f837794a17232d6af9c69ee23c5fbc34799.png
    8a538f837794a17232d6af9c69ee23c5fbc34799.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 82
  • 3fdb13b3562a756a9894aaca1690929656ceabc2.jpg
    3fdb13b3562a756a9894aaca1690929656ceabc2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 161
What ever happen to that Payaso guy? He said he would upload pictues every Monday, but he just stop.

What ever happen to that Payaso guy? He said he would upload pictues every Monday, but he just stop.

maybe he got tired of random bumps and lurkers that don't contribute.

from the first episode of Bakemonogatari. A promising anime. definitely promising.

its from Xam'd episode 3, the show happen to start with it so I decided to put it here. There's a few scenes with her barefoot in it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back