• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Feet

Well, that's just great 😛issed my latest posts from the past few weeks are gone (after the site got corrupted)! After cursing my ass off in my room (for several hours, I might add) about it....I've decided to just pick up the pieces and start over *shrugs* Hopefully, these'll still get the same attention as before. Sooooo....here we go again!

I'll start w/the ant stompin' scene from Blood +

Last one for today, and this week; Bulma's sandaled-feet (from DB) and the tickle scene from His and Her Circumstances. I'll be back next week to reupload some more oldies, so that I can make way for some new stuff, too. See ya, folks!

I'm baaaaaack! I've been gone a while but I've returned......and I brought something.....beautiful. I present the next installment in my "Feet in Hentai" series.....Cafe Junkie 2. Trust me, it's great!:thumbsup

I had to split it in three.

Last edited:
Thank god it's the reasonable censoring, not the kind where it blurs the FOOT as well, hate that crap.

And, now, to continue reuploading recently lost images; here's a large collection from the Dragon Warrior anime featuring the heroin's sandaled-feet! Starting off w/part one: climbing down a ladder....

Part two: real low-tech brakes; I'm surprised her sandals aren't all worn-out :stickout

Part three: same as previous scenario, different landscape; I'll bet the grass might've tickled a li'l :wub

Part five: Some more walking; wandering, at this point in the episode...

Part six: Here's a single capture (next to one of those slime things) and a running scenario....

Part seven: Following the running--here....she slips :scared

Last shares for today ^^ I'll be back soon 'nuff (w/more, more, MORE)!

It's Monday; start of a new week, and time for a fresh batch of goodies :cool from yours truly!

Let's start w/a recent (F/F) foot-tickle find from an anime called "Zettai Karen Children." A teleportation chase goes in someone's favor, as the blonde demonstrates her ability to disembody any person's body parts (w/o pain, of course). And, sure enough, she knows exactly what to do w/a helpless, disembodied leg in her grasp :drool That's one special power I'd LOVE to possess!

And for your pleasure, I also have the YouTube clip right here = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca0Q9efNn4Y&feature=channel_page it's quite cute, actually ^^

And, now, a few sets from Fullmetal Alchemist, featuring my favorite, ill-tempered, sandal-wearing character; Izumi :wub Here's a fine capture of her sandaled-feet, as she turns, then bends down....

Y'know something....I've always wondered what the "W.C." on her sandals stood for :huh anyone have a clue?

Here's another FMA: Izumi set, as she performs some of her powerful alchemy, while giving us another shot of her H-O-T feet :drool

One more set from FMA featuring one of my favorite screencaps of Izumi (putting her best foot forward....on Ed and Al), and the famous */F tickle scene where Riza Hawkeye's puppy licks her foot :lol lucky pup!

I know this scene from R.O.D. has been uploaded several times already :rolleyes but I can't help wanting to share such a HQ version of it! Plus, there's more from this same episode to follow 😉

I haven't seen this anime, so I dunno none of their names :huh but here's the gal w/the glasses; one shot where she's rubbing her foot, followed by a scene where she's uncrossing her leg...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back