• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asking permission... (all artists please read)

[I sincerely hope DJ is going to check his spelling. He's making me forget what little english I learnt to use so far...]

I'd like to answer ShadowTklr's question.

It is an interesting example, in theory. In practice, it is really a matter of local laws - and their interpretation and enforcement.

In some country, said street-artist might get a fine for pavement defacement. In other places, he might get a cheque for city embellishment.

It is probably a matter of economics: need and offer.

If an artist doesn't want his/her/its pictures to be shared freely, it is probably within his/her/its right to say so.
There is no way to enforce this: it rests upon the respect and trust built around said artist.

If people decide to agree, and play by the artist's rule, it is fine. If they decide to share those pics freely without the artist's permission, tough luck.

Not even copyrighted material is safe from illegal sharing - and money is involved. Freely posted pictures are way less safe.

I think regulating picture flow is detrimental to most artists; most free pics are a kind of advertisement for our paid jobs.

Under normal rules we'd be paying to show our ads. Telling people to stop sharing our ads - or tell us before they do - is probably not "cost-effective".
Either they forget and share our pics without our permission, or they eventually grow tired of warning us, and stop sharing them altogether.

This is of course my own opinion - but it does answer to your question, in a way.
While the street-artist gives a lecture about grabbing a snap, tourists happily steal away pictures of his art, under his/her/its nose.

In southern Italy they have a way of calling that kind of situation: "cornuto e mazziato" - roughly equivalent to "injured and insulted"... 😉

Still a right is a right... So if warning before sharing becomes bothersome, just stop. 😉

That's cool. Everything I've done or put up on my site is free for distribution, as long as someone doesn't try to pass it off as their own. Cause that's just not cool.

I was in a hurry Kalamos, then and now, I had others things I needed to do at the time, so thats why there were several typos and have been in my posts in this thread. Its nothing you cannot understand and it was small stuff. Your bringing it up is petty I think and I wonder what the point was (perhaps your frustration with that presidential debate thread in which you have typos too?), as normally I can be counted on to spell better than most people tend to and with a certain choice of words that resound my age and maturity in the things I choose to speak about. But like you said to me earlier -

"whatever"

I see it as a cheap shot, and thats exactly what it is. There was no reason for it, but I forgive you.

LeatherTrap-

Ah, the old switcharoo. Ever had it happen to you? I've had it happen to me.

Last edited:
Vladislav Dracula said:
I was in a hurry Kalamos, then and now, I had others things I needed to do at the time, so thats why there were several typos and have been in my posts in this thread. Its nothing you cannot understand and it was small stuff. Your bringing it up is petty I think and I wonder what the point was (perhaps your frustration with that presidential debate thread in which you have typos too?), as normally I can be counted on to spell better than most people tend to and with a certain choice of words that resound my age and maturity in the things I choose to speak about. But like you said to me earlier -

"whatever"

I see it as a cheap shot, and thats exactly what it is. There was no reason for it, but I forgive you.

I wonder why you always play the frustration card with me. 😉

You want me to tell you your english is lacking? You *are* a native speaker. And you [ab]use of english is blood curling.

I won't speak of the presidential debate. It is off topic now.
But as an European I still have some leverage: Europe is hurting, but America isn't fine either, and needs European markets to avoid stagnation.

You can guess the rest.

Oh, about the cheap shot: I'm sure you skin is thick enough. 😉
If you took some time to ponder your posts before flooding the forum, you'd avoid some typos, to say the least. 😀

I won't elaborate further; PM are best suited to personal communications.

If you felt slighted I can openly apologise: I always treat you as a peer, maybe that's the problem. 😉

Back to topic now: watermarking and/or signing in bold letters pictures is a way to prevent picture theft.

It is unlikely with non-pro art, though: I'd be quite surprised if somebody took the pain of modifying a pic of mine, when Saudelli, BAC or Mandell are way more popular and known.

What's more likely is fan-theft: when a fan likes a picture and shares it freely, thinking it is a favour to the artist.
Usually it is - and it shows appreciation - but there are some grey-areas: one is when a fan wants to use the pic in his/her/its site.
That definitely requires permission and a back-link.

On the other hand, if the pictures already contain the original url, and fan only puts them into a fan-group, then asking for permission is superfluous.

Realistically: do non-pro artists have *that* many fans? 😀

Reg's.

You're just bias 😛. You wouldn't say anything to anyone else and their english may be severally lacking and they and YOU have typos all the time but I don't say anything because either I understand they are not primarily english speaking, or the typos are innocent mistakes that don't necessarily screw up the structure of a sentence but just make them abnormal somehow. Whatever. If nitpicking something petty like that makes you happy good for you.

I don't flood anything, and I DO think before I speak, make no mistake about that. Don't use what I said just now about being in a hurry to your advantage, because thats not how it is all the time. I was refering to this time. This thread just so happened to pop up and continue at not so good times for me, when I was in the middle of something else more important. If I didn't think before I speak, all those TMF situations that favored me in the end wouldn't have turned out that way. While there was no need for me to bring this up, its proof that I definitely think methodically and before I speak. Its what allowed me to win those situations and come out looking better for it. Rest assured, I think before I speak. Its why I win a great of the debates or arguments I've been in. I really should have been on the debate team in highschool. They would have slaughtered other school teams with someone agressive like me leading them. 😎

I didn't mention the pres. debate thread because of that. I figured that maybe it had something to do with you being petty with me. Its really easy for someone to carry their unvented anger over to something else. And since you have nothing to say about your being slighted there, perhaps thats the problem and you don't want to admit it. And here I am, so it fits.

Everything else you said that was on topic is the only thing that makes sense and is correct. Like I said before, we are on the same page, you just choose to display your opinion using different words. I've noticed the difference between you and I is that I like to get to the point and if its blunt, its blunt but its never the less true and my words almost always carry empathy along with them. You however are very subtle and sometimes your methods take longer than mine to bare fruit. You're also very sarcastic and the way you propose things can seem two-sided at first. You work in riddles and questions. Its a shame we can't agree immediately instead of it having to be dragged on like this before you realize you actually have the same opinion as I do, you just word it differently. Theres got to be a healthier way around this so we aren't constantly butting heads like this. Its annoying.

But yes, its good to see you feel as I do, for the most part.

To answer your final question, yes. For me at least.

See, as hard as it may be to imagine what my art career/hobby is beyond this tickling/fetish community, it is there. I don't just draw this stuff, as anyone could assume of any artist. Is there really an artist that draws just one thing? If so, I feel sorry for them and at least hope they're doing it because they get satisfaction from only drawing that or perhaps theres pay involved.

So in a wider, grander perspective I have many fans everywhere. I'm a known name on several sites, forums, and communities here and elsewhere, and everyone looks forward to my updates there, much in the same way people look forward to the updates I give here for the tickling/etc material.

I know your question was perhaps meant to propose that none of us are THAT popular that it would concern us too much, but the fact is, for me, it can and often does concern me. It was only ever when I first started sharing online that I could have been considered an obscure artist. My artwork, fortunately, was immediately noticed on the TMF and on my group, and well, you know the rest...or maybe you don't. You seem to underestimate me a lot.

I only ever mention my exploits here in the tickling community because I figure the rest of what I do doesn't pertain to it, and it can be irrelevant.

Last edited:
Basically, I have a larger problem to deal with whereas it may not be a problem for others perhaps because they aren't at that level yet or they are still obscure somehow. When an artist grows in skill, talent, commitment, detail, and they grow ever more popular and expand the places their art is, its just a sad fact that theres more potential for harm to be done unto them.

Quite literally, the more popular you are, and the better your art is, the bigger a target you are for those that would use your work illegitimately, or even abuse it.

As far as re-distribution (notice I say RE-distribution because we the artists have already distributed it), the same is true, the bigger you are, the more likely people will get ahold of your work and may feel compelled to do something with it, and that includes sharing without credit or permission, if its not possible to attain it or identify. In these cases, in a such a wide spread larger scheme, nothing can be done, so its fine. But like I said before however, this community is small enough for people to be able to find out whose who.

Its just one of those things that comes with the territory, unfortunately. But that doesn't make it any easier to deal with. Remember, this isn't something I/you/we have to deal with just here, but everywhere. The potential for problems is much larger than anyone here may realize at first since they are probably only thinking of what concerns this community rather than looking at the world-wide-web aspect of it all.

Because of my status online, I can't just think is small terms anymore. I've got too many bases to cover and too many things to double-check.

EDIT:

The fact I'm involved elsewhere would answer the question undoubtably on some people's minds- "why haven't you had any updates in a while?!"

Well, its simple. Either I'm not a drawing mood, or I'm attending another community somewhere else on the internet. Seeing as how I draw different things I have to attend to the places I place these pictures. So if it ever seems like I'm inactive, I'm really not. I'm almost always doing something, somewhere. I'd venture to guess its like that for at least some of the other artists here, right? 🙂

Last edited:
Once again you show how deeply different we are. 😀

Your rethoric reeks of military terms: you win arguments, you slaughter opposition, you cover bases... you trample my patience. 😉

And once again you ignored my suggestion: carry this discussion over PMs.
You have a different attitude when you don't try and impress the audience. 😉

About spelling... "aggressive". Maybe your debate team left you out for that reason. 😉

Being subtle is actually a plus: if you like being blunt, well, good luck.
Just to remind people I'm from a foreign country, we have a couple of sayings here: "far di necessità virtù" or again "fare buon viso a cattivo gioco".

I suppose you came to accept your limits and finally found a way to capitalize on them. 😉

Oh, of course I am replying to your ... elaborate posts at 2.06 AM local time.
Your latest revisions date 01.06 AM and 01:40 AM.

I am not going to save their contents. I trust you won't edit them further to render my reply meaningless. 😉

Let me see... forgetting something worthwhile? Anger? Mmm... yeah... I am *very* angry. That clearly exudes from my hate-ridden messages. 😉

I haven't paid a visit to TMF in a while. I have little reason to, since they keep posting stuff here anyway.
You say you finally got a suitable recognition for your efforts, after all.

Congrats for your endeavours... and *good* luck. 😉

Ah, and enough nonsense: just because I am bit more refined than you, it doesn't mean that my words are two-sided.

I simply don't feel our art needs all the fuss you are making: if you are that famous, I can't see why you keep posting it for free, guessing when and where malicious people will steal it for who-knows-what nefarious reasons.

Just sell it. Turn a profit and leave the amateur tickle-artists *like me* post freely as we see fit. 😉 😉 😉

Reg's.

There you go demonizing me again to make yourself look better.

1.) I'm not trying to impress anyone.

2.) Being subtle in real life and on the computer are two different things. Since you have no way of knowing me in real life, you can only assume to think what you know of me here and how I act here. The fact is, I'm not so confrontational as you make me out to be, or ruthless.

3.) The debate team didn't leave me out nor did I approach them wanting to join. I'm just saying I would have been good there. It has nothing to do with, again, another innocent typo. I know how to spell the word and any word that I've ever posted, but I type fast and good enough for anyone. It takes someone like you to want to point things out. Stop trying to make this look like a personal short-coming or failure of mine, my attitude that is. Theres things about you that I'm sure people don't like even though they don't want to get in the middle of this.

4.) I'm not necessarily talking about the TMF, I was being general. Since the TMF is one of the only few other ways people here would know me, thats why I mention it.

5.) You don't wish me good luck in anything. Its just a worthless expression coming from you.

6.) I am very refined, but I am also passionate about the things I believe in. And its not because you think you are refined that I would come to that conclusion about you. It has nothing about you being refined. In your case, you just want to be able to say one thing and mean another. I don't play games like that. I speak straight.

7.) Because I currently see no reason to charge anyone for it. It wouldn't matter how good I was, thats not an issue. I see people selling crap art, for example and people buy it. I'm not claiming to be professional either, you know that. Stop playing stupid.

You think I take things too far, but have you ever stopped to consider that you overuse that winking smiley and are too sarcastic? Its very telling of how sarcastic you are. You have many flaws yourself that you make readily visible to everyone when you're like this. Have I ever capitalized on them? No. I'm content to leave you alone. So why do you bother me? If you really meant well, you wouldn't try to sabotage the meanings of what I say, or intentionally intereprete them in a negative way which is what you do.

You simply aren't choosing or trying to make anything good of this. What does that say about you? How many times have I passed an olive branch of peace to you? I can count the times on one hand. You on the other hand are a negative person, and very selfish. You openly admit to your shortcomings, and if you think that excuses you from that behavior, it doesn't.

As for ignoring you, you ignore it when I post things you know you can't work around because I'm right. Thats why you ignored what I said before and opted to make a petty comment about mere typos in my more recent posts. Thats typically the actions of a desperate person who can't think of anything else to say and would rather be rude than to admit any truth of the matter.

Face it, whoever you are and whatever your real name is, but this thread is about asking permission, something I was pushing for. I had no idea he would create the thread, I just suggested he do uploading differently next time.

Don't you see? No matter what you say, from the very beginning of this thread I reached him somehow and apparently he means well and aims to do better in the future. Credit and permission is what I wanted to see and thats what he's aiming to do.

Not that this is a game or anything, but I win, yet again and you, yet again, get the short end of the stick. Theres really nothing left for you here, though I'm sure in some sort of rage and inhibition you'll reply again, point for point, to match my points. If you really wanted this to be in a PM form, then you'd take your OWN advice. Lets see if you will.

I doubt you will. Your need to be right and get your point out in public is just as great as anyone else's. So in reality, you are not humble, refined, or subtle. You want it just like everyone else does in secret whether they admit it or not. I've got nothing to hide behind and pretexts don't interest me. Thats what allows me to do this. I'm not weak, and thats what makes you desperate to start little arguments like this.

Last edited:
Oh, at last you acknowledged that: I am evil, ruthless and I want to crush you.
Not!

You made my heart cry with all the bad words you had in store for me.
I didn't know you could be so merciless, making fun of me... ah... no peace for the troubled.

😀 😀 😀

Oh, and you are right, I am not going to send you a PM to tell you I concede you the victory. You are quite the winner. Bask in your glory. 😉

I'll return to my petty subtle designs and leave you free of planning the future of art.

[Of course if real people do post something sensible about permissions, I'll happily reply. 🙂 ]

You can say whatever you want and flip things around and twist them, but people really aren't that stupid and sarcasm isn't always a good thing. Its fueled the fire you intentionally perpetuated between me and yourself.

I don't need you to tell me that the right thing happened in this thread. I already knew it did when I saw "asking permission" in the title. Thats all I wanted, no more and no less from this topic. Everything else that transpired was food for thought and I must say we both put up very interesting value systems (as did some others). Its a shame you find me too arrogant and I find you too annoying.

I am a real person, as real as they come and all that has been said is real. Your little call out to others to perhaps intervein for you or agree with you, or put me down along with you is part of your regular way of doing things. You're counting on them to possibly say something thats not necessarily about the topic. Face it, you don't want anyone being neutral at this point. I don't have to worry about that, since the primary objective (yes, more of my "military talk" as you call it) was met- he's asking permission. Though it does very little good since theres only a handful of artists here and the vets don't even post here, save for a couple. He'd need to go outside of this site to get the attention of everyone (even thats not entirely possible).

You already know thereabouts what people could possibly say, or whats left to say, or what people could add that we all haven't already talked about. The chances of something new becoming part of the issue are miniscule, its just about done. The only reason you disguise it with interest is because you want support, not because you want a stable talk. You had that chance and you blew it.

You're looking for any way out of this without having to back off from me. See what I mean about some of what you do and say being two-sided? It seems you want to give off one impression without waivering in another. You can't have it both ways without looking foolish.

Last edited:
Can we keep K and Vlad in seperate rooms for a while...?
*sets "time out" egg timer*

No time out is necessary, I'm finished with him. As long as he keeps his mouth shut as far as I'm concerned and doesn't start something with me again I won't bother.

Regardless of where this thread has gone, there were positive things that happened because of it. So thats good.

Vladislav Dracula said:
No time out is necessary, I'm finished with him. As long as he keeps his mouth shut as far as I'm concerned and doesn't start something with me again I won't bother.

Somebody forgot his manners, here. 😉

Addendum:

Since being blunt is considered a virtue, I'll be frank to the point of harshness.

I don't think anybody has the right of giving lectures to people: you bothered Big Norm to the point of making him start this thread.

You haven't got his respect, you simply pestered him to the point of making him forget why he posted those pics in the first place: and in fact he stopped, probably out of fear of "crossing" you again.

I think nobody has the right to request respect so pretentiously as you've done: I have a rather healthy dose of self-esteem, and I'd never even remotely think of giving lectures to people who appreciate my pictures.

And speaking of personal achievements, I've been around longer than you've been - so I could be more interested in protecting my pictures than you are - and my art is at least original - I don't make fan art and owe my pictures to somebody else, who actually invented the character to begin with.

Out of respect, that meaningless thing you stuff your mouth with, you could have put copyright notices on your pics. I don't know... Takahara 1999, whatever.
I am no otaku, and most of your anime parodies are new to me: I'd have to look them up on google to know who invented them in the first place.

To the casual observer those *are* original character *you* invented.
I see no credit to the rightful copyright holders.

You apparently find funny throwing muck at people and watch them react, only to say "they struck first". So please, spare us the tantrum on respect.
It is only a tool you use like a club, to silence the few people who still care to answer to you.

You want me to "shut up"? Well, if that is what you want, I can ignore you altogether: I will simply skip over any thread you started, stop downloading and watching your art, and act as if you weren't there.

If you can't stand my sarcasm, then I can't stand your manners - and your requests too.

Don't worry though: I'll never share your art behind your back.
Sharing and showing an artist's picture is a sign of appreciation.

Reg's.

Last edited:
geez, sorry, didn't mean to start a wildfire here. i'm questioning if i should continue posting artist's work. i mean i'm sorry if i offended anyone. i don't know why Dravula has such strict rules, but i'll follow them, but i don't wanna cause too much rucus. what i don't understand is, why not post drawings of artists as long as you know who they are? that way new people can see the work, know who did it, and give the artist the respect they deserve. when i mention i don't know who the artist is, and i post the drawing, i did so so someone would fill me in, and then i would compliment the artist.

i'm sorry if i offended anyone by this. lol, seems i already screwed up by starting the thread that turned 2 great artists against each other, i must be cursed, hehe.

I dont' know why you guys are arguing at all. You're both right. It seems to me that your argument at this point is really a matter of samantics. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an artist requesting recognition be credited by those who seek to redistribute his/her artwork. Its courteous. It doesn't have to be, nor should it be, law.

If an artist is gracious enough to post their work for free for the benefit of others to view, it only seems fair that others take the extra 2 seconds worth of typing time to credit the original artist.

However, I also agree that the artist should consider owning some responsibility to the artwork, by simply stamping the drawing with a legible signature, or URL to his/her website, email, or yahoo group. This is also not too much work to bear. This way, new viewers will immediately know who the creator of the artwork is, without having to rely upon the poster to identify it.

Surely, this is the crux of your disagreement.

Can I respectfully request that if you two are to continue this discussion that you cool down a bit and continue in a more civilized manner?
Don't worry, normie, it isn't your fault. You can't put K and Vlad in a room together without a war breaking out.
Not to take sides but K has a point, Vlad. In the case of fan art maybe we should be giving credit to the original artists. While it's obvious to us who and what it is to others it would seem completely original and that's just as unfair.

nessonite said:
Can I respectfully request that if you two are to continue this discussion that you cool down a bit and continue in a more civilized manner?
Yah the mod intervention !! Nessonite is powerful beware 🙂

yes, ness to the rescue. i thing K and vlad would enjoy being in a small room together with a wide assortment of medievel weaponry, lol.

Provided you were paying attention Big Norm, the issue wasn't not being able to post the work, but giving the work credit where applicable. You had the option to find out this information and you chose not to with that last update. If with your next updates you give credit then this will never be a problem again. If you have a problem identifying an artist ask, as surely someone knows who the art belongs to.

This isn't a call for you to stop, its a call for you to accredit the work. As I've said countless times in this thread, I don't know of any artist that would not allow this, myself included. The core, the root if you will, of this entire thing is giving credit. It doesn't matter if its original work or fanart, it is an original piece, provided it wasn't a copy of another, traced, etc.

As for the issue of not giving credit to the original copyright holders, this has nothing to do with copyright infringement, thats why its called fanart. So long as you aren't making money off of it, its perfectly legal. I don't know how it is in other countries, particularly european countries, but here in America fanart is just as common as anything else. And there are actual laws which would give exceptions to profit being made off of fanart. I know a girl on DA (DeviantArt) whose really good and even sells her fanart at conventions.

In addition, the japanese encourage fanart for their work, no matter where it is. It would seem I'm being villanized for not giving credit to the japanese, when in fact I accredit the series and the work itself, as giving an actual name, such as Ken Akamatsu, is not always possible. But I do strive to, to the best of my abilities. Just like BAC however, some of these creators are so well known and unmistakable, accrediting them further is not always necessary. Besides, I'm not the only one who draws fanart and doesn't give credit to the creators. Nessonite doesn't and neither does anyone else (At least I know who Ken Akamatsu is, I've never seen anyone accredit him other than myself whenever Love Hina characters were drawn, and I chalk that up to innocent ignorance on their part). Fanart is an exception because its assumed that the series in question, that is, the series you are drawing from is well known, and it is, especially in Japan. So theres no way I or anyone else is robbing the actual creators.

They are given their credit via the praise I lavish upon them when I draw their characters, mention them by name, and name the series. The fact I am very caring and considerate for them, their characters, and what I find as ok and completely unexceptable to draw and do with the characters completely nullifys any claim that I might be dishonoring them in any way.

Last edited:
Finally-

"To the casual observer those *are* original character *you* invented."

Completely untrue. I always give the character names out and more importantly the series from which the updates/pictures come. If you don't believe me, look at any one of my threads, go ahead, look. I have never skipped a labeling if it was fanart. If anyone assumes anything, or is not paying attention to what I'm going out of my way to explain and accredit, and thus they assume these characters are mine then thats their fault and folly.

Given that I draw primarily fanart, and I say so and people know that, they can expect that only a fraction of what I draw would be original in concept, and I'd tell them when it is. The ideas themselves ARE however original, and thats what makes the pictures mine. I'm sure people here are smart enough to know how fanart works in legal contexts.

Spreading the love of a series by drawing pictures of it is one thing, a third party taking these pictures and posting them, perhaps with a similar love or admiration but not accrediting them is another. These two issues about fanart or art in general need to be understood and accepted as two different things. Fanart inparticular is a loophole where no one is at fault until permission to distribute said pictures comes into play. The japanese encourage the drawing of it and distributing of it. But ultimately this is assumed to be a task the artist or "otaku" would do, not a third party like Big Norm, as they are not the ones producing the pictures, they have to come from somewhere.

So that changes things immediately and makes it about me rather than about the professionals whom are duely noted as the creators of the characters.

aha, i see now. but i did mention before, pics of whom i don't know who the artists are, i post it so some one can tell me. i think that 99% of the artists don't mind if their pics are posted if they are well recognized as the artist, not to mention i compliment the artist which gains them more respect. but you on the other hand are the wildcard in that theory. i respect your wishes for total dominion over your pics, but no need to jump down my throat if i make a mistake, it happens, didn't know you had such strict rules. i'm truly sorry, shall i punish myself with 10 lashes or can we end the arguing on this thread? which leaves 1 question remaining....

may i post your work for the newer people and people who have'nt seen some of your wonders?

It occurs to me that points can be made much more clearly when posts do not cover half a page.
I always wondered why I was given a maximum length for assignments lately, as in "do not exceed x-amount of pages", but I think I know why now.

Bignorm868 said:
aha, i see now. but i did mention before, pics of whom i don't know who the artists are, i post it so some one can tell me. i think that 99% of the artists don't mind if their pics are posted if they are well recognized as the artist, not to mention i compliment the artist which gains them more respect. but you on the other hand are the wildcard in that theory. i respect your wishes for total dominion over your pics, but no need to jump down my throat if i make a mistake, it happens, didn't know you had such strict rules. i'm truly sorry, shall i punish myself with 10 lashes or can we end the arguing on this thread? which leaves 1 question remaining....

may i post your work for the newer people and people who have'nt seen some of your wonders?

I don't see how I'm a wild card when I'm just as ok with it as they are and I've said so. Theres no need to be sarcastic just because its the "in" thing in this thread now and its turned to petty jabs and half-witted insults toward me. Don't be immature like them, I know you're better than that.

Theres nothing strict about my rules. Tell me whats strict about it. That I want credit? Thats not even one of my rules, thats just a common courtesy that I would assume anyone would give if they could. You couldn't for whatever reason, so you didn't, its understandable and I'm not penalizing you for it. I made that clear some time ago, its not new news.

You know, for being so sarcastic and still having the nerve to ask me if you can post my work is amazing. But that still doesn't change my mind.

As I clued, hinted and even said, yes, you can post my work. That was never an issue to begin with, but everyone seemed intent to make it one.

Although, posting my work here or on the TMF is unnecessary because I already have a forum here where I upload my work, and I upload my work on the TMF also. If you still want to upload it here, thats fine with me. Also, if you want to upload it anywhere else it would be nice if you could tell me where first. Just so I can keep track of things and perhaps start updates there as well.

Last edited:
*sigh* i tried being reasonable. wild card is a nice way of putting it. would you rather me say Runt? Bad Apple? Chicken with his head cut off? i mean come on... and yes your different that other artists cause you are strict. period. good god please don't reply with a damn stephen king novel long answer, please. now i've been a good sport until now. i tend to not read past 1 or 2 short paragraphs as i lose concentration.

that was funny, thongsandalboy. i wouldn't be that harsh, but my humble and niceness has officially ceased. reply if you must, drac, as for i will most likely not read but 1 paragraph. why not combine all your post on this thread and make a dang novel for crying out loud?

and to think, before this post, i was being very humble and nice, and yet you pull this crap?

i think i just might post every single pic you drew and in that thread, describe just how talented an artist you are. that would be great for normal artists, but torture for our Michaelangelo over here.

^=========== example of how long a post should be.

Last edited:
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back