• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asking permission... (all artists please read)

Whats wrong now? What do you mean by crap? I told you could post them and you act if is I had an attitude about it. I just didn't like your sarcasm, thats all. Whats the reason to get all pissy about it for now? You're acting provoked for no reason.

What did you expect me to say? Sheesh. If anyone is being a good sport about this, its me. I haven't let whats happened change the outcome.

Last edited:
Vladislav Dracula said:
...Theres no need to be sarcastic just because its the "in" thing in this thread now and its turned to petty jabs and half-witted insults toward me. Don't be immature like them, I know you're better than that...
You know, for being so sarcastic and still having the nerve to ask me if you can post my work is amazing...

it's that little bit right there than made me angry. you call me immature and sarcastic even though i have been bending over backwards for you? hell, i might have been so nice, probably bordering brown-nosing you. you insult me when i was being 100% nice through all of your crap?

and you act all innocent when i blow my cool after loads of patience? just to sit back as if i'm a bad guy?

Vladislav Dracula said:
If anyone is being a good sport about this, its me.

oh what you say? good sport now? must i post over a pages worth of a fuss you made, "good sport"?

*sigh* anyway, just forget it, i try to do something nice for the community and you turn it into a big fiasco. i'm just tired of this, i'll continue to post on for the community's sake, in my same respectable fashion. if anyone else has a problem please make it short and sweet, and i will do my best to fix it.

As for Drac, i gotta slap on my galoshes cause i'm wading in BS. i'm not one to lose my patience, in fact, if you were to meet me, you'd know i'm probably the most patient person you know. congrats, drac, you made me lose my temper as you pumped out hot air and insults and hot air.

I think you're overreacting and taking it too much to heart. Listen to what I said. Read it again. I didn't call you immature. I said not to be like that.

As for me acting innocent, well, my position hasn't changed and I haven't blown my own top, so I think I was fairly innocent through the entire thing, if you're actually tallying points. It wasn't as if I was claiming to be innocent either. But defending myself doesn't mean I'm guilty of anything.

I don't think you're a bad guy. You really need to calm down.

Throwing what happened in my face will do you no good, you'd have to do the same thing for some of the others, as they had a hand in this too (in some ways even more so for bringing up things that had little to do with the actual topic). All that ever mattered was that you and I understood eachother. Everything that happened happened because of another party. If this had been a discussion, or even a private discussion between yourself and I, it wouldn't be this way. There were other irritatants that stirred the pot as well. Its impossible to pin this all on one person. Some people took a collective part in arguing with me, something which was unnecessary, but I'm going to defend myself of course just like they did, its human nature offline or not.

The only real smart one here is Ness for not getting involved. Once again, by not saying much she's said alot.

As for you going on doing what you're doing, by all means do it. I never told you to stop. You have my support.

Finally, didn't YOU make this thread? You made it for a reason, whether you felt you owed it to me or anyone. So obviously at some point you cared. And its that that I'm interested in, not this petty squabbling.

Last edited:
HisDivineShadow said:
It will prevent some future conflicts if we are all lucky.
Sorry to get into your thread bignorm ( by the way thanx for changing your sig 😉 ) but see what HDS wrote and what happened since here.

I think some people lost sight of what the thread was about, and thats what ignited the whole thing. Specific details seemed to be uncomfortable and the underlying issue was already there. This is a good lesson to learn by, as by knowing what went wrong, you can help prevent it next time.

Last edited:
alf said:
Sorry to get into your thread bignorm ( by the way thanx for changing your sig 😉 ) but see what HDS wrote and what happened since here.

Heh, ironic, innit? 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back