• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Mrs. Brady: Based on the conversations we've had lately, do you REALLY think I've used too many exclamation points? I mean really? 😉

JPie1: Keep diggin' the hole! You're gonna find out what happens when you pull this tiger's tail! Ask Bella and Jhoti. Your fanny is right smack (ha) in the middle of my cross-hairs! And I don't forget! :paddle:

Cassie: Can't wait! If you bring your Dom, and you want me to show him how to properly spank you, I promise that there will be LOTS of field experience and actual practice for BOTH of us. 😉

Brighteyes: Lookin' forward to seein' you again! And since you like paddles...

Crystal Light: I look forward to seeing you again, too! I'll be VERY happy to oblige and spank you. However, I can't really promise that your fanny won't feel like it's gonna burst into flames...after all, it IS a spanking! 😉

Jhoti: It's gonna be fun to see you again. And remember, when you're standing in the corner again...YOU ASKED FOR IT! Just like you did ten years ago! 😉

Natural: BOY, do we have a LOT of work to do! It just NEVER stops! I'm glad we'll be able to help each other out and deal with these brats!

Snail Shell: Can't wait to see you again, my dude! I sure hope you end up in the Mounty uniform again. That was FABULOUS!

Mrs. Brady: Based on the conversations we've had lately, do you REALLY think I've used too many exclamation points? I mean really? 😉

JPie1: Keep diggin' the hole! You're gonna find out what happens when you pull this tiger's tail! Ask Bella and Jhoti. Your fanny is right smack (ha) in the middle of my cross-hairs! And I don't forget! :paddle:

Cassie: Can't wait! If you bring your Dom, and you want me to show him how to properly spank you, I promise that there will be LOTS of field experience and actual practice for BOTH of us. 😉

Brighteyes: Lookin' forward to seein' you again! And since you like paddles...

Crystal Light: I look forward to seeing you again, too! I'll be VERY happy to oblige and spank you. However, I can't really promise that your fanny won't feel like it's gonna burst into flames...after all, it IS a spanking! 😉

Jhoti: It's gonna be fun to see you again. And remember, when you're standing in the corner again...YOU ASKED FOR IT! Just like you did ten years ago! 😉

Natural: BOY, do we have a LOT of work to do! It just NEVER stops! I'm glad we'll be able to help each other out and deal with these brats!

Snail Shell: Can't wait to see you again, my dude! I sure hope you end up in the Mounty uniform again. That was FABULOUS!

:zomgrabbit: *facepalm* :headpat:

OK. We got chocolate, talking trash, blazing buttcheeks, and orange walls. Things are shaping up to be good times!

OK. We got chocolate, talking trash, blazing buttcheeks, and orange walls. Things are shaping up to be good times!

We will also have Mexican's bearing gifts (as well as making other things bare)

Rob

Thanks man. I can't guarantee the Mountie costume will be around this time, but I'm working hard on the whole trip thing. Here's hoping. 🙂

Snail Shell

are you going to be there my friend Kered?? Love to see you again..

I only deserve TLC....being such a sweet thing that I am..

Indeed we do, because either these ladies just doesn't get it, or they are gluttons for punishment....however, this is a job i love punching in for, so let's go to work!!!

Im all set. I will be there. Plus I will be giving a ride to at least one person. Lets see if anyone needs to Caravan to Bellas.

Rob

Hey everyone,

I'm considering driving. If anyone is coming from the NJ/ PA area (off of route 78W/81/70W or close) and wants to carpool let me know. It's so much cheaper then flying. Hit me up if you want to chat about it.

-M

(Now back to your regularly scheduled random issuing of threats. 🙂)

Rob I'm still undecided but give me a heads up if you happen through my town. I won't ask you to go out of your way just yet...

No Problem. I will be most likely passing through. I have one passenger already, so if we can help another 1 get there, that should be all good and happy to help.

Rob

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back