• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
I'm an hour away and want to come, but I don't know any of you. Just by reading the tags at the bottom I'd probably be lost in the conversation.

agreed with the others. If there's one thing everyone here understands, it's feeling very nervous and making people feel welcome. Can't say I've heard of someone who had a negative experience going to a gathering and feeling left out.

i've been to one, and i still feel like i don't really know alot of people. because there will be a ton of people at bella's i haven't met, and even in NH unfortunately there were only enough hours in the day to really talk to people, so I didn't get to talk with everyone as much as I would have liked to.

i'm nervous about goin. even some veterans probably are. i bet skip's a little nervous even though she's been to 37 gatherings, 14 munches, and is one of our most beloved members. this nervousness most likely stems from cruel pwning in her not too distant future.

anyway, i don't want to be the only person goin who's nervous, so join me! i can just about promise you, after it's over, you'll have a hard time believing you ever had any doubts

:yarr:

Ok, so, you've got the sonicare packed, but there is no mention of toothpaste, or Listerine......

So, everybody on the guestlist PMed me, and ask me to remind you to pleeeeezz pack these items...this time.

"...and THAT'S why I gave her so many swats with the paddle!"

---Bruce

Stated COUNTLESS times by me after dealing with Jhoti the brat! 😉
10 years and she STILL doesn't learn!

Whatever! I have handled you (run away) for ten years, now! You're not as fast as you used to be. I ain't skert!

You get the gay smilie:rainbow:

Um, pal-o-mine? How many times have you actually gotten away? 'Cause I can't think of any, unless you count that one time outside Spoonz when you, um...never mind...:bwahaha:

Bella, you can ask Lee how many times she's heard "But Mommmmmyyyy,
Adam always lets Bella [insert whatever I'm asking for here]. Once a year
I get to see that you actually don't get away with everything. :boogie:

Bella, you can ask Lee how many times she's heard "But Mommmmmyyyy,
Adam always lets Bella [insert whatever I'm asking for here]. Once a year
I get to see that you actually don't get away with everything. :boogie:

Oh hon, I just have fewer rules than you do after 10 yrs. The ones I do have are VERY well enforced, trust me... :dropem:

"...and THAT'S why I gave her so many swats with the paddle!"

---Bruce

Stated COUNTLESS times by me after dealing with Jhoti the brat! 😉
10 years and she STILL doesn't learn!

gee so many girls to go after, so little time...how pray tell will you be able to handle us all??

Ok, so, you've got the sonicare packed, but there is no mention of toothpaste, or Listerine......

So, everybody on the guestlist PMed me, and ask me to remind you to pleeeeezz pack these items...this time.

that is the best thing I have read on this thread!!! Loved it!

Huge question!! What's your favorite excuse for attending these things? I have a number of close bonds that'll be asking why I'm going to Columbus...what to say?

BTW I can't wait!!

at my age I don't need excuses!!! LOL !! ...I have enough varied friends through life's journey that I just say I am seeing an old friend from ___ (fill in the blank).

Huge question!! What's your favorite excuse for attending these things? I have a number of close bonds that'll be asking why I'm going to Columbus...what to say?

BTW I can't wait!!

You have friends in Columbus you're going to hang with. Nothing else needs to be said if you're over 18 🙂

i'm nervous about goin. even some veterans probably are. i bet skip's a little nervous even though she's been to 37 gatherings, 14 munches, and is one of our most beloved members. this nervousness most likely stems from cruel pwning in her not too distant future.

Numero uno, I'm not nervous at all. I'm fucking stoked! I can't wait to see everyone. I miss ya'll SO much!!!

Second of all, Auwwwwwwwwww ILY :bubbleheart:

Lastly, STFU!!!!!! I'm a pwn'er, NOT a pwn'ee!!

BTW I can't wait!!

I just say that I'm going to visit friends. I'm reasonably sure people don't quite believe me LOL but they don't ask too many questions.

I pretty much tell the truth: I'm going to a big party with my friends.

Only a few close people actual know it is somewhat more then that. 🙂

I agree with Music. I just say, Im going to hang out with a bunch of my friends I met online. I never have to worry though. Its all about not being worried. If you act like it something you don't want to tell people, they will pick up on it and wonder.

So act just like its any other trip you want to make and roll with it.

Rob

BTW: So many people in this thread are gonna have some huge debts to pay with all this trash talking.

Rob

the question is how big is this thread going to be by the time we actually get to and over the gathering?? anyone want to place bets??

Thats what I was asking? What is the prize, and when is the deadline to enter in the guess.

Rob

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back