• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Most likely, but it your idea...so she may let you have some input. 🙂

Rob

**IMPORTANT BELLA BASH HOTEL INFO**

Ok, so Bella asked me to relay the following regarding the hotel info. We were able to secure great prices for the suites, but we can get killer prices if we can book 15 rooms. Going loosely in my head by who I know always get their own rooms I think we already have 11.

The prices are as followed:

1-Bedroom suites $79
If we can book 15 rooms, I was assured they'd give me the 2 bedroom/2 bath suites for the same price as the 1 BR at $79.

So what I need is, if you are getting a suite (not if you are going to stay in someone elses), but if you yourself are getting a suite (even if to share with other people), either say so in this thread, or pm me. If I can get a handle on how many are definitely getting one, I can have them block off an entire section/building of the hotel just for us. So please respond quickly so we can get an idea of what we're looking at. Hotel info and reservation name will be supplied from Bella as soon as we know how much of the hotel to lock down. 🙂

Jason

Um, pal-o-mine? How many times have you actually gotten away? 'Cause I can't think of any, unless you count that one time outside Spoonz when you, um...never mind...:bwahaha:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that waste receptacle will never be the same!

That just made my night! Thank you, love.

K-Dog,
put me down for a room. I always like having the extra space 😀 My mouth needs it.

Rob

Ok, so, you've got the sonicare packed, but there is no mention of toothpaste, or Listerine......

So, everybody on the guestlist PMed me, and ask me to remind you to pleeeeezz pack these items...this time.

congrats! you're on the top of my hit list!!!!!

and I don't care if that neck hurts either.....lol

Right.

I get paid on Sunday. Soon after I will have plane tickets to Ohio.
Um, does anyone want to meet me at the airport? 😀

Gatherings and bashes always end up with smack talk. That is some of the best part all the trash talk. hugssssssss

Right.

When are you getting in Artoo? I should be there Friday afternoon. I will have a vehicle, so I could pick you up no problems.

Rob

All this smack talk..

Srsly, I can't freaking wait till November.

We are good gurlz, staying out of it. 😈

Right.

ZOMG R U SRS?!?!?! :hysteriatrain:

I can't wait to see you! :firedevil:dom::dropem::paddle:

And none of us can wait to see you, either. I hope
I don't just stare at you, mesmerized, with huge eyes
this time. I'm a big girl now. My mommy growed me up. :lion:

Reposting this for others to respond...

Ok, so Bella asked me to relay the following regarding the hotel info. We were able to secure great prices for the suites, but we can get killer prices if we can book 15 rooms. Going loosely in my head by who I know always get their own rooms I think we already have 11.

1-Bedroom suites $79
If we can book 15 rooms, I was assured they'd give me the 2 bedroom/2 bath suites for the same price as the 1 BR at $79.

So what I need is, if you are getting a suite (not if you are going to stay in someone elses), but if you yourself are getting a suite (even if to share with other people), either say so in this thread, or pm me. If I can get a handle on how many are definitely getting one, I can have them block off an entire section/building of the hotel just for us. So please respond quickly so we can get an idea of what we're looking at. Hotel info and reservation name will be supplied from Bella as soon as we know how much of the hotel to lock down.​

I suppose this means I won't be hiding behind you in November! And I thought we wuz gurlfrienz!:illogical

Can we go shoe shopping again............PLEASE!!!!!

And, we need a hot tub.......

Rob

Reposting this for others to respond...

1-Bedroom suites $79

So what I need is, if you are getting a suite (not if you are going to stay in someone elses), but if you yourself are getting a suite (even if to share with other people), either say so in this thread, or pm me. If I can get a handle on how many are definitely getting one, I can have them block off an entire section/building of the hotel just for us. So please respond quickly so we can get an idea of what we're looking at. Hotel info and reservation name will be supplied from Bella as soon as we know how much of the hotel to lock down.​

I just booked mine directly with the hotel under the group..

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back