• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
i hope i can make it if the trash talking is half as great as the party this will be a grate time. hugsssssssss

Wow, looks like heaps of fun. Wish I could go. 🙂 Too bad cuz Columbus, Ohio really isn't terribly far from where I live. Ah, well. Plenty of chances later. 😀

I hope everyone has heaps of fun and boatloads of failsauce! :bounce:

Wow, looks like heaps of fun. Wish I could go. 🙂 Too bad cuz Columbus, Ohio really isn't terribly far from where I live. Ah, well. Plenty of chances later. 😀

I hope everyone has heaps of fun and boatloads of failsauce! :bounce:

You go. Thanks, goodbye. 😀

Okay. Finally paid up. Finally going. See you lot in November.

Still working on lodgings for the weekend, but that's another bridge that needs crossing. 😀

Snail Shell

I would love to help you cook this time if you would let me....

Bella, if you love me, and I know you do, you will keep her far away from the kitchen as possible:neenerneener:

Okay. Finally paid up. Finally going. See you lot in November.

Still working on lodgings for the weekend, but that's another bridge that needs crossing. 😀

Snail Shell

that's great bro!! now all you need to do now is bring a certain somebody

I suppose this means I won't be hiding behind you in November! And I thought we wuz gurlfrienz!:illogical

We iz, but....

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDg6YoDPBKE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDg6YoDPBKE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I have heard that Bella's hubby is an ace griller. And there seems to be a new tradition involving Robace stinking up a kitchen at these events.

Long as its delicious Mexican goodness, Im can deal.

Besides, I hear that Rob is a better than average cook.

Coincidentally, I need some advice. Im looking into transportation from Milwaukee or Chicago to Columbus, and I have two options.

One is a twelve hour or so Greyhound ride.

They other is taking a plane, which is about double the cost.

Im kind of leaning towards the plane.

Any suggestions?

i get in at like 11:30 pm on thursday night and leave at 8:10 on sunday night.

OH YEAH! I get in thursday night now, peeps! 😀

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back