• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Random question -

Anyone either from, passing through, or near Southeastern Wisconsin actually going to this thing? PM me if you are, Id be glad to talk about ride details.

__Brandon

let's see...checks bag

*paddles.....sonicare......Jo's surprise....extra pair of draws...*

all set

Honestly, save room in your bag by leaving your paddles at home, Adam has his own drawer in this house just for that; we have enough for three parties worth of naughty girls. And Rob 😎

Honestly, save room in your bag by leaving your paddles at home, Adam has his own drawer in this house just for that; we have enough for three parties worth of naughty girls. And Rob 😎
I think I was just singled out!!! :hysteriatrain:

Should I be worried......naw :neenerneener:

I can't wait.....:moon:

Rob

Jhoti: It's gonna be fun to see you again. And remember, when you're standing in the corner again...YOU ASKED FOR IT! Just like you did ten years ago! 😉

No fair bringin that up, still traumatized!!
Having said that...

Snail Shell: Can't wait to see you again, my dude! I sure hope you end up in the Mounty uniform again. That was FABULOUS!

Anything else you wanna see him in?? Hmmmm? sumthin perty? somthin frilly? I'm just sayin...

It sucks being on this side of the pond, but I hope you guys are going to have an awesome weekend 😀

I'm an hour away and want to come, but I don't know any of you. Just by reading the tags at the bottom I'd probably be lost in the conversation.

yeah, but it'll cost you $2 more.....:facepalm2:

With how much everything else has gone up? I'll GLADLY pay 2 bones... but of course the cheesecake will be more...

There will be if you're coming, I miss you!!!! :wub:

Mwah! Miss you too! Nothing would make me happier than to be able to make it there - we'll see, now that I'm back out west. Bill and I still have to have our tag team Sean Connery dead pan off!

Is he the only one getting pie? *stifles a sob with quivvering lip*

No worries! I share well with olers. and olees too.

I'm an hour away and want to come, but I don't know any of you. Just by reading the tags at the bottom I'd probably be lost in the conversation.

Well hey, there's lots of folks in Ohio and surrounding. Maybe you guys could have a pre-bash munch, and get to know each other a bit first. Even if you don't, that not knowing anyone feeling will last about 2 hugs or 2 laughs in, whichever comes first.

You should totally come!!!! You'll never feel more welcome than when you come to one of the TMF events. Terorizer makes a great point, though. Y'all should do a munch up there before the event, and that way you'll get to meet a few people before hand. It's always scary going to an event and not knowing anyone, but if you never go, you'll never GET to know anyone. Trust me, these wonderful people are WORTH getting to know. 🙂

Honestly, the way you get to know us is to come and party with us :juggle: I barely knew anyone besides Max and MKeemer before my first NEST in 1999, and now I'm almost popular :angel:

I didn't even know about the tags 'til Zen mentioned it, you people are goofballs :triangle:

Going to look into going sounds like fun. Plus I would be able to meet people in real life I only chat with on here. When do we need to know by. Hugssssss to all. kyle

Yeah that's kinda what's stopping me too, so I know how you feel. Just think though, everyone had to break in at some point so you know they felt the same way. I think gonna do it though, because I've found that its usually not as bad as you think it is.

You just gotta push yourself forward and make sure people know you're there. Treat them nicely and before long you're the one making the next inside joke!

BTW who is Jomanda again? 😉

Yeah that's kinda what's stopping me too, so I know how you feel. Just think though, everyone had to break in at some point so you know they felt the same way. I think gonna do it though, because I've found that its usually not as bad as you think it is.

You just gotta push yourself forward and make sure people know you're there. Treat them nicely and before long you're the one making the next inside joke!

This is my first gathering as well, with the exception of a MUNCH, and various play dates. Personally, I feel as if I have actually hung out with everyone already, when in reality I haven't met 90% of them. You should have no problems adjusting, everyone just makes it so easy to do!

By the way, I am Jeff.

Jomanda is a communicable disease that causes laughter and good feelings. Symptoms are grinning, looking mean at each other then laughing, a love for small dogs, a yearning for wrist corsages, and an aversion to odd numbers.

There is no cure. :couch:

You should have no problems adjusting, everyone just makes it so easy to do!

By the way, I am Jeff.

Good to meet you Jeff. :wavingguy

Jomanda is a communicable disease that causes laughter and good feelings. Symptoms are grinning, looking mean at each other then laughing, a love for small dogs, a yearning for wrist corsages, and an aversion to odd numbers.

Oh, lord! Are there vaccines available? I already hate the number 1...I think its starting! :panic:

😵

😵

:dom:

:zomgrabbit:

This is my first gathering as well, with the exception of a MUNCH, and various play dates. Personally, I feel as if I have actually hung out with everyone already, when in reality I haven't met 90% of them. You should have no problems adjusting, everyone just makes it so easy to do!

By the way, I am Jeff.

Jeff...it will be nice to finally meet you!

let's see...checks bag

*paddles.....sonicare......Jo's surprise....extra pair of draws...*

all set

Ok, so, you've got the sonicare packed, but there is no mention of toothpaste, or Listerine......

So, everybody on the guestlist PMed me, and ask me to remind you to pleeeeezz pack these items...this time.

Ok, so, you've got the sonicare packed, but there is no mention of toothpaste, or Listerine......

So, everybody on the guestlist PMed me, and ask me to remind you to pleeeeezz pack these items...this time.

LMFAO. WIN.

Squirrels gotta brush their teeth too!
squirrel.jpg

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back