• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
It's so awesome to be a guy. That means I can swear all I want. It's gonna be funny to watch the ladies have to leave their potty mouths at the door.

Hmmmmm says who??? shut yo punk ass mouf!!! :omnomnom:

Miss you guys!!!😉

hmmmm now that I have caught up with the posts and remember who you are.... you can midget smack talk all you want to buddy. :omnomnom:

What are you still doing up young lady? Too much caawwwwffeeee probably. This is why you should still have Skype. 🙁 Can not WAIT to see ya again love!

Important!

Even if we've already discussed it, *please* send me another PM or email if you're staying at my place; our awesomely awesome Kraziedog got us such a great deal on the hotel that some of you are staying there now, and that's WIN but I need to know who's actually crashing at Casa de Bill and Bella 😀

miss ya

What are you still doing up young lady? Too much caawwwwffeeee probably. This is why you should still have Skype. 🙁 Can not WAIT to see ya again love!

I know... last night was another one of those nights where sleep did not exist lol. I can't wait to see you too!

LMAO you are just too funny for words lol. I am taking notes pal!

...and my notes are written with a felt tipped pen 😉

😡 :whip: :paddle: :bonk: :matrix: :dom: :3poke: :dropem: :scream: :slap: :slapfight: :brick'd:

I will pwn you so bad. GRRRRRRRRRR

Ok, boot camp Katie. Unlike your drill sergeant, there will be physical contact with me.

Damn right!

Knot, how could you?!
Katie isn't a Lilliputian, she's a Munchkin! :neenerneener:

LMAO!!! I should have known better! I will work with the officials from Dunkin' Donuts regarding her release.

You flap your lips way too much, classy. You really need to step back and SHUT YO PUNK-ASS MOUF!!!

LMAO

You flap your lips way too much, classy. You really need to step back and SHUT YO PUNK-ASS MOUF!!!

ILY! I so missed your loving abuse! LOL I can't wait to see you and the lady 😉
Now shut yo punk ass mouf Mr. Dimples

ILY! I so missed your loving abuse! LOL I can't wait to see you and the lady 😉
Now shut yo punk ass mouf Mr. Dimples

We were both glad to hear you were going to make it. But seriously, you best watch yourself. Unless you want me and natural to take you for another ride in the car. :2poke:

Herna DimplesMcschnookums will be IN THE HOUSE! 😛

Do you enjoy living in that hole you keep digging for yourself?

We were both glad to hear you were going to make it. But seriously, you best watch yourself. Unless you want me and natural to take you for another ride in the car. :2poke:

OH Hell no.... *buys combat boots and a body suit* You can't do that to the town of Columbus. I swear that older couple at the red light will never be the same. "Harold..... what are those two crazy men doing to that poor innocent girl!!!"

OH Hell no.... *buys combat boots and a body suit* You can't do that to the town of Columbus. I swear that older couple at the red light will never be the same. "Harold..... what are those two crazy men doing to that poor innocent girl!!!"

Do they make combat boots in "mini-me" sizes for you? :roflmao:

I thought "mouf" had two "f"s.... 😛

No, classy is a midget so her mouf only gets one 'f'.

More like "I'm glad to see those nice guys are putting that loud-mouthed midget in her place. She really deserves it". :bwahaha:

hmmmmm

Do they make combat boots in "mini-me" sizes for you? :roflmao:

These mini me combat boots are going to show you what the mini me's can do buddy ol' buddy ol' pal. See you gents just do not learn. I am not the only mini me going to this partay :grouphug::dogpile:

Even if we've already discussed it, *please* send me another PM or email if you're staying at my place; our awesomely awesome Kraziedog got us such a great deal on the hotel that some of you are staying there now, and that's WIN but I need to know who's actually crashing at Casa de Bill and Bella 😀

** Hotel Update **

If you have not booked your hotel room yet, you can do so at any time. Just contact Bella for the information. The room is not being booked for you, we were just getting a head count as to how many rooms to block off near each other. There are no 2br suites left! If you wanted one and haven't already got it, they are all gone. There are PLENTY of 1br suites still available. There are 12 more in the same block as those already booked, and they can make more should we need. The price for that 1br suite (w/ full kitchen and living room) is 79 bucks guaranteed. Go book one. 🙂

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back