• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
YAY!

Um.....okay so I'm going? I'm going! I have a ticket and everything. I'm excited! I'm not really sure what I'm excited about, but I'm excited to be going. Kinda like when your puppy gets all excited to go to for a ride in the car with absolutely no clue where they are going to end up. Hopefully it'll be the park and not the vet's office 😛

It's an example, I am not implying that I'm a dog...dangit.

Anyway, any ideas on what I need to bring aside from the obvious? Maybe a kazoo to help with singing :hbday: or ??? I haven't any idea really what to expect. I've never been to Ohio.

Rhinos tell lots of stories but he likes to pull my leg so I'm not quite sure what to believe. I've been reading the thread ya'll are very very intimidating with the smack talking. :scared::scared::scared: Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up.

Yay! I'm going to Bella's!

Yaaay Kass, I finally get to meet ya! Would Dr Rhino lie to you? :jester: You'll have a great time and will be surrounded by awesome people.

Maybe a kazoo to help with singing :hbday:
Um sure, I guess Natural likes kazoos.......oooooooooh you mean Bella's birthday. :neenerneener:

Rhinos tell lots of stories but he likes to pull my leg so I'm not quite sure what to believe. I've been reading the thread ya'll are very very intimidating with the smack talking. :scared::scared::scared: Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up.

Yay! I'm going to Bella's!

Everything he's told you? Believe it. But don't let that worry you. What should worry you is what he HASN'T told you. :mwahaha:

Yes, there will be lots of birthdays that weekend. Natural will be celebrating his as well, so bring whatever you need to help sing.

Looking forward to meeting Missus Rhino. :wavingguy

Hahahaha actually I was thinking of Natural's birthday .....I've heard so much about it. :blush::blush::blush::blush: This is Bella's birthday party! Shoot. Maybe I should bring a couple kazoos. 😛 Lots and lots of singing.

*runs and hides*

I'm very excited to meet both of you! I've heard LOTS of stories about you guys. =)

I need to stop procrastinating and get to homework-ing.

I had to flirt really hard with the lady.....but I got my room confirmed.

Everything he's told you? Believe it. But don't let that worry you. What should worry you is what he HASN'T told you. :mwahaha:

Yes, there will be lots of birthdays that weekend. Natural will be celebrating his as well, so bring whatever you need to help sing.

Looking forward to meeting Missus Rhino. :wavingguy

there will be NO Natural birthdays this time, umm, this is Bella's b-day party

Um sure, I guess Natural likes kazoos.......oooooooooh you mean Bella's birthday. :neenerneener:

no, don't like kazoos:idontwann

We were both glad to hear you were going to make it. But seriously, you best watch yourself. Unless you want me and natural to take you for another ride in the car. :2poke:

yup, she suredoes want another ride...hehe

OH Hell no.... *buys combat boots and a body suit* You can't do that to the town of Columbus. I swear that older couple at the red light will never be the same. "Harold..... what are those two crazy men doing to that poor innocent girl!!!"

innocent?? YOU??? one word for that:bwahaha::blaugh::rowfull:

OK....chocolate for Bella, olives with big pits for Mr. Bella, and kazoos for NT.

there will be NO Natural birthdays this time, umm, this is Bella's b-day party

:

Management will NOT be held responsible for the random celebration of Bogus Birthdays by the motley crew of no-good-nicks attending Bella Bash :xpeepsofa

Management will NOT be held responsible for the random celebration of Bogus Birthdays by the motley crew of no-good-nicks attending Bella Bash :xpeepsofa

oh yes management will be held repsonsible, because this is advertised as Bella's Bash....any other parties held will be false advertisement

oh yes management will be held responsible, because this is advertised as Bella's Bash....any other parties held will be false advertisement

Fine, you're welcome to hold Bruce responsible. After my BBQ and foot massage :bubbleheart:

hey Slacker, classy wants another ride...hehe:firedevil

I'll start the car. :firedevil

It is NOT bogus. How dare you imply that our good friend, Natural, would have a bogus birthday. You're not the only person with a November birthday, ya know.

It is NOT bogus. How dare you imply that our good friend, Natural, would have a bogus birthday. You're not the only person with a November birthday, ya know.

That's my point; it won't even be MY birthday anymore by the time we have the party and yet somehow I'm sure I have eleventeen birthday spankings coming plus whatever other forms of celebratory abuse our friends can come up with. The least Natural can do is enjoy his cake and balloons and not hold me accountable for the mayhem :doublethrust:

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back