• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Shall I bring the car around or are we just going to carry her around the back and throw her in?

*Whine*

Attention Bella Bashers: I had a physical yesterday and they made me get a Diptheria/Tetanus booster shot (yes, a Dip-Tet, points for all the Raising Arizona fans), and just like my doctor warned me my left arm has gotten ridiculously swollen and sore over the last few hours; she also said it'll get worse before it gets better :doh: I'm a lefty so this bites, don't be cranky if it takes me a day or two to get back to anyone in Email or PM...

Attention Bella Bashers: I had a physical yesterday and they made me get a Diptheria/Tetanus booster shot (yes, a Dip-Tet, points for all the Raising Arizona fans), and just like my doctor warned me my left arm has gotten ridiculously swollen and sore over the last few hours; she also said it'll get worse before it gets better :doh: I'm a lefty so this bites, don't be cranky if it takes me a day or two to get back to anyone in Email or PM...

I hope you feel better soon hun.

sorry to hear that sis

my advice is to drink something that'll knock you out for a while, or at least numbs the pain

You could always go the other route and get one for your other arm. Then you could have arms like Popeye. 😀

Feel better, hon.

damn, Bella! I hope you feel better! :cuddle:

P.S

There is SO much shit talking going on in this thread, I can't even keep up! 😛

We could always take her for a car ride along with classy and do a 2 for 1.

Can I just say that slackerbitch's sig pics are fucking ginormous. Why the fuck is that shit side by side? It takes up like a screen and a half. Fix it you pain in the ass.

Can I just say that slackerbitch's sig pics are fucking ginormous. Why the fuck is that shit side by side? It takes up like a screen and a half. Fix it you pain in the ass.

Get a real monitor instead of that little 13" screen and you won't have these problems, you gum-flapping centipede lover.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back