• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boobs or Feet? (for guys obviously...and some girls)

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Straight forward. A friend and I need something determined, so which do you prefer? As in if you had to choose one or the other. And what about tickling? Which do you prefer to tickle? And which do you prefer in general basically.

DO IT F...errr...FRIENDS! Gah that sounds terribly G-rated. Oh I know! DO IT FUCKERS!

well a little over 90% of anyone who will reply to this will agree with me, feet, but, id love to be proved wrong! any takers? :ahoy:

well a little over 90% of anyone who will reply to this will agree with me, feet, but, id love to be proved wrong! any takers? :ahoy:

Well that's what my side of the argument is (although maybe not THAT high a percentage), but she is just as stubborn as I am so yeah...

I would love, caress, kiss both boobs and feet.

I would rope feet at the ankles and tickle them :firedevil

any questions?

Feet definitely. Boobs are so cliche.

Personally though, I prefer legs, feet, butt and... personality. Personality and attitude tend to make the body sexy. The body alone just doesn't cut it.

Not into feet, soooo...boobs, boobs, boobs, and did I mention boobs? 😀

I'm not a boobman or a buttman, and my world revolves around feet, so feet are my favorite to look at and tickle.
Although, a nice smile goes a long way too.

I'm a foot guy.Not that i have anything against a nice set of headlights on a woman.😉

*Awaits the fallout from the ladies on my sexist comment* :xpeepsofa

Sorry. I'm male. If I can touch a woman's feet or her boobs, I am going for the boobs.

I aint much of a boob guy, its feet all the way here.

this is actually a hard question, I'm not much of a boob guy, they're not even in my top five fave female body parts list.. but neither are feet.. and I'm definately not a foot guy.. you all should stop being obsessed so much with feet.. but anyways.. if I had to pick, I'd pick boobs. but i'd rather have her stomach or legs 😛

This is an easy question, since I love female feet, especially those that are ticklish it would be Female FEET is which I prefer to tickle and look at. Don't get me wrong but the first thing I look at when I see a good looking women is her feet, if she has painted toenails that is even better, and if her feet are ticklish that is AWESOME!!!!!

TicklesFemales

If there is an attractive woman in the room and she is barefoot, I'm looking at her soles everytime. As long as she has 2 of both, I'm good. But I am more of a sole man myself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back