• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boobs or Feet? (for guys obviously...and some girls)

Not to interrupt the thread or anything...but...why is Mortal Kombat a tag...? I'm rather enjoying that part, though.

I say boobs. If you look at feet though, if you see a funky pair, you just...never look at that person the same.

Not to interrupt the thread or anything...but...why is Mortal Kombat a tag...? I'm rather enjoying that part, though.

LMAO!!!!! i didn't even noticed.. when I read that I looked down and saw that i laughed, funny..

Feet. Boobs are okay. But I can look at a naked woman up close and it not drive me crazy. But a woman putting her feet in my lap....that is a different story!

Rob

Boobiez...BOOBIEZ!! *___*

And the reason for my choice is because I'm not much of a feet person. I'm more into upper body tickling, I guess. 😀 But, for me, the face is lightyears ahead of the breasts. Eyes, hair, lips, etc. :happyhop:

Boobs, easily.

This probably should be a poll. I expect that many who assume the answer should be obvious (including myself) would be surprised by the outcome.

Feet. Boobs are okay. But I can look at a naked woman up close and it not drive me crazy. But a woman putting her feet in my lap....that is a different story!

Rob

My thoughts exactly. I prefer feet. I can have a pair of feet in my lap and be really turned on. But playboy magazine doesn't do it for me.

Now boobs and feet? That would be heaven!!:wahooo:

That is hilarious! I needed that... Anyway, I love them both, but I'm going with feet. :ahoy:

Girls like boobies better. I like that....mmmmm...So uh, how about you girls show us how much more you like boobs? 😉

Btw, I put Mortal Kombat as a tag because...well, for one, this is basically a vs. thread, so it fits in a way. Plus I thought it added a bit of random humor, which I'm fond of. Surprised it took someone so long to mention it though.

Blah, I have a foot fetish so I sexualise then just as much as I would boobs and I'd probably choose them over boobs.

Secondly, I am only interested in foot tickling, and nothing else.

I would say feet, but fortunately for me my wife has awesome feet and breasts....

Hmm. It's a good question, I suppose. I have no affinity for feet and tend to avoid looking at them. When it comes to tickling, I'll go for them if available, but I don't make them a prime focus. However, boobs tend to scare me, just as many naughty things do, so I usually avoid looking at them as well. A girl I knew once remarked I was the only guy she knew who looked at her face instead of her breasts, in fact. But that's getting away from the topic. When it comes to tickling breasts, I have so few opportunities I wouldn't really know.

I'll say this. For looking, breasts, as they're certainly more alluring for me than feet, even if frightening at the same time. For tickling, definitely breasts. There's something of an allure of forbidden regions there, so be sure. I'm not often a 'ler, but when I am I want to see the 'lee's face and reactions up close. Going for the boobs, I can be right near her face and enjoy every laugh, growl, or funny face that she produces.

Hmm. It's a good question, I suppose. I have no affinity for feet and tend to avoid looking at them. When it comes to tickling, I'll go for them if available, but I don't make them a prime focus. However, boobs tend to scare me, just as many naughty things do, so I usually avoid looking at them as well. A girl I knew once remarked I was the only guy she knew who looked at her face instead of her breasts, in fact. But that's getting away from the topic. When it comes to tickling breasts, I have so few opportunities I wouldn't really know.

I'll say this. For looking, breasts, as they're certainly more alluring for me than feet, even if frightening at the same time. For tickling, definitely breasts. There's something of an allure of forbidden regions there, so be sure. I'm not often a 'ler, but when I am I want to see the 'lee's face and reactions up close. Going for the boobs, I can be right near her face and enjoy every laugh, growl, or funny face that she produces.

Great answer is great. I am like you in that I like being able to be able to see a lee's facial reactions up close. It's the primary reason I have a preference for upperbody tickling, because it feels more personal. And boobs do feel a bit forbidden, which adds a little something as well.

OH, and btw, since I never actually voted myself...Well, I don't guess I need to. I mean it's probably pretty obvious. 😛

man o man, tough call...to see tickled, probably feet (but while a woman is topless, preferably). to watch a woman play with her own (for trying to get a rise out of a fella'), probably her nipples over her toes.

in a pinch, both are amazingly sexy. my 2-cents!

:gbtoast:

Love me some boobs. But for me, the fetish trumps everything so feet all the way

I would love, caress, kiss both boobs and feet.

I would rope feet at the ankles and tickle them :firedevil

any questions?

Sounds like a plan to me!

Although tickling boobs has it's own appeal!

I really would hate to choose!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back