• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boobs or Feet? (for guys obviously...and some girls)

I've had a strong nylon foot fetish all my life and though I loved the look of boobs I never had much of an interest in them until I started going out with my ex. Now I can't get enough of boobs. Her feet are actually not that ticklish but her boobs are insanely ticklish, so I played with them a lot. I still gave her feet a lot of attention though which she loved, but I have a new appreciation for boobs. I loved doing the whole "driving the little car up the winding path to the peak of the mountain tickle" which drove her nuts. Especially when it rained on the mountain (with my tongue).

well I like to start at the feet and nibble my way up.... xD what I prefer depends on the state of dress shes currently in... if shes barefoot and clothed I will look at her feet but work on getting the clothes off😛 between bood and feet however boobs everytime...

I would rather have boobs in my face, but I do enjoy going to the mall and checking out women in their flip flops.

I would prefer the woman I am with to have both feet AND boobs on her body.

I say boobs. If you look at feet though, if you see a funky pair, you just...never look at that person the same.

Same thing for boobs.

I've sadly had to endure the view of the bare breasts of some girl I know. It was horrible. Sagging tits with areolas the size of the fucking moon. The only thing I think of when I see her is "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST WEAR A GODDAMNED BRA?!?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back