• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boobs or Feet? (for guys obviously...and some girls)

I'm not a boob guy, I tell people I'm a leg guy, which I am, but there's something attached to a chick's legs.. oh yeah feet haha.

I like long legs, they're fun to tie up.

My answer to that question would depend on three factors. 1. How sexy were both? 2. How ticklish were both? and 3. Would both be bare or covered with clothing? If all three are equal, even though I have a huge fetish for female ticklish bare feet, I would still say boobs (Because I love those too 😀 ). If it were two out of three, then 98% certain boobs, and if it were one out of three, then it would depend upon which one it was, and I would have to see (literally) the girl.

I find it frustrating that I'm the only female to respond to this thread so far..

😵

Just so you're not the only one, let me respond: neither boobs nor feet! 😀

A perfect set of boobs can easily be bought these days so they’ve almost become common place, but to buy perfect a pair of feet is much more difficult and painful. I find the hunt for perfect feet to be much more challenging and exciting.

Smiles.

But in the context of this thread, feet. I must have been dropped on my head as a kid cos bosoms do nowt for me.

Do I have to choose? In that case I choose feet, although boobs are a close 2nd

If the real question is...

What gets me off more or faster in a sexual situation? Caressing a woman's boobs vs. tickling her feet, then let me stroke, suck and tickle her FEET.

But who says we can't kiss or caress a boob as the other hand tickles her foot? That's stupid sensory overload for me, and for my partner. But yea, love to tickle a woman's feet as i discuss how ticklish she is... and watching and listening to how she is reacting.

I doubt i would enjoy intimacy without ticking, and mutual is the best!

Tim

A woman with extremely ticklish breasts/nipples is my Nirvana!

Personaly I love feet, I like the way they look and I definately love to tickle them! You can tickle feet anywhere becouse they are not seen as beeing an intimate area, (how cool is that eh!) also the ladies I know would be more than willing if I asked them if I could tickle there feet! So I think for me it is feet or feet and maybe feet!:cheesy:

Hmmm, I'll have to say feet. Lol I remember a quote from Alas, Babylon where the female lead mentions that "Breast are for children, while legs are for men." as she tries to seduce the male lead. Just figured I throw that out there, not stepping on any toes.

I find it frustrating that I'm the only female to respond to this thread so far..

😵

I'm surprised that you are, since I put the 'some girls' part in. I figured there'd be at least 3.:wow:

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised at the number of votes boobs is getting, but on the other hand I'm glad I'm winning. 😀

I love it all no not kidding!!!!
as for the body part its the feet but as i i love it all!!

The choice is women's breasts or women's feet. I love them both. But you want a choice.

To look at, bare: Feet
To kiss: Feet
To fondle: Feet
To tickle: Feet

I guess that makes me usual in society at large but maybe not so unusual here. :feets:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back