• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corrupt A Wish!

Granted. But now exercising is out of style and people call you a loozer for doing it.

I wish that this wish would be a wish.

I'll grant your wish making it a wish, but corrupt it don't granting it. You caused a Time Paradox, world will collapse and it's all your fault!

I wish i wouldn't opened the video of your signature... again. It's the second time i fall... Yes, I know, i'm a genius :banghead:

Last edited:
Granted, but the video is now actually the best tickling video ever.

I wish the new Smash Bros characters would come out sooner.

Granted, but the video is now actually the best tickling video ever.

I wish the new Smash Bros characters would come out sooner.

Granted. Jar-Jar Binks and Wesley Crusher will be available soon!

I wish I didn't have so many frickin' chores.

~K

Granted. You now have only one chore--and it's the longest, most tedious chore known to man, and it takes up half your day, every day.

...so, school, basically. XD

I wish I had someone here to tickle my feet. X3

Granted, but they're someone you don't like and have no idea what they're doing.

I wish Sora was in smash bros.

Granted. He makes a cameo appearance as a poster in one of the stages. XD

I wish I was the world's greatest comic book artist, and that my talent could keep up with changing standards.

Granted, but you become so famous that your ego swells, the paparazzi take away whatever privacy you have, your tickle fetish gets outed, and your life takes a downward spiral.

I wish that I could get a decently paying job that isn't soul crushing.

Granted! But you'll have to live in other country to get it.

I wish, from this 20th, my country doesn't have the same president for other four years...

Using the almighty powers of the GodMod, your wish has been granted.

However your country's president changes every week without the possibility of being reelected, meaning that you quickly go through a long list of suitable candidates. You now have to deal with people like Kanye West taking up office.

I wish that bacon had amazing health benefits like lowering cholesterol and reducing blood pressure, while still maintaining it's heavenly taste. <3

Granted, but you can now only obtain bacon from pigs that have mastered calculus, and gone on an epic quest to find the holy grail and succeeded.

I wish that there were actually open fucking seats for the new star wars movie sometime this YEAR.

Granted, but you have to buy her a very expensive gift. Very very expensive.

I wish the girl i like talk to me :cry

Granted, but she rejects your feelings.

I wish someone would tickle me sometime 😛

Granted, but when they tickle you, you find that you're suddenly not ticklish anymore. Which is just about the cruelest thing I could do to a 'lee on this site. XD

I wish I had a fridge that, every time I opened it, contained exactly the food I'm in the mood for.

Granted, but all conflict is resolved, making media and boring.

I wish I could time travel.

Granted. You now have a DeLorean with a flux capacitor installed--but not enough plutonium for the return trip... Best pray for lightning! XD

I wish I could imitate any sound or voice I've ever heard perfectly.

Granted. You are now able to perfectly imitate the mating call of a moose.

EVIL SPIRIT OF THE WELL! YOU WILL NOT CORRUPT ANOTHER INNOCENT! I WISH THEE DESTROYED!

(bonus points if you know where that's from ^_~)

I have no idea what that's from, but no one else seems to know either, and I want this thread to keep going, sooooo... Guess it's time to take a leap! XD

Granted, this... spirit thingy is destroyed, but it is done in such a horrific way that every time you close your eyes you imagine it again, and it haunts you nightly until finally, you're driven insane and transformed into the very monster you sought to destroy...

...and now, I wish that every time I reached into a container of Legos, I always got exactly the piece I need. XD

Granted, but the container allowed you to do that via magic, and was cursed, so every time you take a step you step on the last Lego you used.

I wish for time to slow down.

Granted. Time now crawls along at a snail's pace, but your perception is operating at normal speed. The result? You're now living life...with lag.

I wish I could attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Granted. Time now crawls along at a snail's pace, but your perception is operating at normal speed. The result? You're now living life...with lag.

I wish I could attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Granted, but it turns out there was a mistake and you're a muggle.

I wish I knew how to cash a check that my dad gave me because I've never really been inside a bank before.

Granted, but they think the check is fake, so they arrest you.

I wish everyone gets to have a great Christmas!

Granted. Now all the people who don't celebrate Christmas are forced to have a great one anyway, and they're all mad at you now. :XD:

I wish my new drawing tablet wasn't so hard to get the hang of. X3

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back